Anna Bey #36 The one million dollar live satire, 4 years scamming, no plans to retire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT?
Did she say this on her last video?
She says “I would not want my future husband [...]”. Would of course marks a hypothesis, yet I donʼt understand why she does not refer to her actual “husband” rather than her hypothetically inexistent “future husband”.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
List of cringy things that Anna has posted on social media lately (please feel free to add more)
  • Dead bird situation - why would anyone share that? wow

• Photos of people that didn't want to be shared on social media. Geneve "friends" that actually had to make their own accounts private afterwards.

• Photos with a man that is not your husband > followers thinking that he was your husband > ignoring the situation as if that's normal.

• Selfies drinking champagne by yourself in your "walking closet"

• Filming the menu of every single posh restaurant you visit? Weird flex, not classy.

• Showing your fridge. Full stop. Anna's one is full of ... microwave meals (?).

• The Dita Von Teese picture! Listen, there's nothing wrong with posting a picture with someone you admire. But Anna posted it like "Here's my friend Dita" when she actually just got a pic with her as 99% of people that attended the event. That's embarrasing behaviour.

• That story being too honest about the fact that you had more glasses of champagne than the ones you could tolerate. Good lord. If you are over 25 years old, that's it, being drunk and on social media, it's the definition of cringe and red flag behaviour.
I think that her niche on Youtube it's people that is not following her closely on other social media profiles. Otherwise, why would anyone watch and take seriously this video?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She says “I would not want my future husband [...]”. Would of course marks a hypothesis, yet I donʼt understand why she does not refer to her actual “husband” rather than her hypothetically inexistent “future husband”.
omg-chris-pratt.gif

My, oh, my... I love it when the truth comes slipping like this. Too bad her subs didn't catch it. Too bad.

Thank you for bringing it up, @Candypie Dee and for posting it, @idiosyncratic_witch.

SO FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH, AND WE ALL HERE ALREADY KNEW, SHE AIN'T MARRIED AT ALL!!! 😂

Now, what really happened to Joseph Hallit, huh? The guy seems to have vanished from the Earth. 🔎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Let's connect the dots...

1. Goes alone or with "friends" to Gstaad's polo event, gets drunk in a club (very unlike her). What was she celebrating? Divorce?

2. Unusual lunch with more than one female, they mention a mysterious man in their group but show no picture of him. If he was gay, he would be tagged. What straight man would hang out with these three?

3. "I wouldn't want my future husband" comment on YT.
Screenshot_20220914-152243_YouTube.jpg

People in arranged marriages divorce shortly after they've gained the benefits from doing so. Is Hallit ready to move on already? Goodbye Audi lounge, it's been nice of Anna to take advantage of the bank's property for personal use.

Reactions: 19
Also, I have not yet seen Aija doing golf. Or is it too middle-class for you? In my circles, knowing one's way around the course, the rules and etiquette are essential. For the past few months, I met my family solely on courses.
Not sure about golf in Europe but in the US and Mexico it’s around or a little bit below $1K for a couple for an 18-hole round. I doubt she can afford that and I don’t think she would go to an affordable place and post pictures, folks would just laugh at her in the comments. Its easier with polo events than golf. :)

Reactions: 9
Let's connect the dots...

1. Goes alone or with "friends" to Gstaad's polo event, gets drunk in a club (very unlike her). What was she celebrating? Divorce?

2. Unusual lunch with more than one female, they mention a mysterious man in their group but show no picture of him. If he was gay, he would be tagged. What straight man would hang out with these three?

3. "I wouldn't want my future husband" comment on YT.
View attachment 1576969

People in arranged marriages divorce shortly after they've gained the benefits from doing so. Is Hallit ready to move on already? Goodbye Audi lounge, it's been nice of Anna to take advantage of the bank's property for personal use.
It might’ve been a mistake when she commented the thing with the future husband, and it might not be. It might be a strategy so that someone points it out and she starts talking about how she and her partner have separated, because it’s not elegant to vent on social media about ur personal life :). I mean she never looked like someone who was married. Everything was so sketchy. From the lonely trips, to lonely Christmases at hotel lobbies and mom’s house “without husband”. No visit to husband’s homeland, empty fridge with pre packed meals ONLY for one person. But there would be casual photos with arms and backs of a man to prove she’s with him. That’s not how married life looks like.

Reactions: 22
I don't think it's a mistake, it's her numerous Freudian slip, as some other Tattler has pointed out. Here it is for all to see - the fake marriage was discussed before by a native Genevan (Genevese) who pointed out Aija's marriage lacked documents or items that legal marriages have.
Either or this is very old video, however, the quality of the video and the editing style is in accordance to her new videos so I say - thank you, Anna Wannabey, for letting us know you're NOT married and it was all a scamming sales tactics.
Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 14-32-07 10 Things That CHEAPEN Your Social Media.png

Reactions: 14
Nobody says future husband if you have a husband. You just don't. It wouldn't even enter your brain thought process to use those words unless you were divorcing or had no husband

Reactions: 26
Even if her marriage were real and built upon certain feelings (most probably on the husbandʼs part, as Annaʼs emotional life seems as empty and cold as her refrigerator), it is quite obvious that a man, even a “high caliber” one, would be tired of her fake life and double persona and would eventually divorce her.

I would have understood her behaviour that mostly signals “single lady” had she been a promoter of independence. Some women are very independent and act this way even when they are married. It is part of who they are and it is something inspiring to witness actually because there are many women losing their sense of self in relationships. However, Anna has preached for such a long time that reliance upon a man is okay financially speaking, and yet she fails to post a photo with her husband.

When you have a secure relationship with someone and you are able to trust one another, can you be so worried about posting a picture on social media? Would the person be truly tempted to leave you for some stranger on the Internet if they knew you and chose you consciously? But that's the thing with Anna, for her the choice is determined by money and for the man it is determined by God knows what. I just hate the fact that she is projecting her insecurities into other women who may have a much healthier outlook on life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She has just posted a job position in LinkedIn for bey international 😂😂😂 check it
Not sure about golf in Europe but in the US and Mexico it’s around or a little bit below $1K for a couple for an 18-hole round. I doubt she can afford that and I don’t think she would go to an affordable place and post pictures, folks would just laugh at her in the comments. Its easier with polo events than golf. :)
Man, that's expensive. It's 100 to 200 euros for two people on an 18 round course, depending on the course. If you don't need to rent equipment, that is. And on the course of a club you're a member of it's free.

Reactions: 9
She's never wanted her IG to display herself as a married woman to start. How come you're married but you never show your significant other? It's nuts. Anyone with brains wouldn't buy it.

She's been concealing Hallit's identity since the beginning. She even took advantage of the pandemic situation that forced us to wear masks, went ahead with that farse of wedding to promote another "bag a rich man" course and through all that video you just don't see his face either. They even "kiss" with masks on, what a hell! Talk about putting up a show... 😂
The few pictures of him we've seen in her media also hides him. If it wasn't for many tattlers investigative skills through all these threads it would be hard to know how he looks like. All this secrecy stinks so bad. No wonder the bank also vanished with the few Hallit's pictures on their events in their related sites. Still, I wish to know what kind of benefit she got after that ridiculous spectacle. If it all resulted only in permanent stay in Switzerland + work permit then I claim she far dumber than I thought. Especially going through all of this when she could have stayed in UK (but then it seems she was already dependent on him in London, so...). 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
4517779B-33EA-4C23-9387-DC74FE8A8EE0.jpeg
I think I found him. In the story with her and her party friend Gregorio- you need to stop the video when they are turning

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Man, that's expensive. It's 100 to 200 euros for two people on an 18 round course, depending on the course. If you don't need to rent equipment, that is. And on the course of a club you're a member of it's free.
I am playing only when we are traveling (I like golf but right now it’s at the bottom of my list), $1K is really at a nicer places without a membership and sometimes (not alway) clubs are included in the price. Of course there are cheaper places but I doubt she would like to tag them if she were to play there :D

Reactions: 5
I am playing only when we are traveling (I like golf but right now it’s at the bottom of my list), $1K is really at a nicer places without a membership and sometimes (not alway) clubs are included in the price. Of course there are cheaper places but I doubt she would like to tag them if she were to play there :D
I see. We do play sometimes when travelling, if the course is super nice. Best experience I've had was at Constance Lémuria on Praslin Island, Seychelles. The sea views were amazing and it was worth playing in the punishing heat.

Otherwise we play at home, my city has about 9 courses to choose from and I live close to a driving range which is super convenient. Many family members do too so when we come to see them, we play too.

Reactions: 5
I see. We do play sometimes when travelling, if the course is super nice. Best experience I've had was at Constance Lémuria on Praslin Island, Seychelles. The sea views were amazing and it was worth playing in the punishing heat.

Otherwise we play at home, my city has about 9 courses to choose from and I live close to a driving range which is super convenient. Many family members do too so when we come to see them, we play too.
Oh, that looks amazing! Never made it to Praslin, just La Digue and Mahé, still loved it.
My all time favorite is Grand Solmar at Rancho San Lucas course in Mexico. Not sure if it really was that amazing or it was nice to travel again after Covid… I have such fond memories of playing there.

Reactions: 7
Yes she did say "my future husband" in the video and I was so surprised that I had to rewind and listen again.

I replied to Anna Bey's tweet criticizing her story of Queen Elizabeth's death. She blocked me. For a long time, I've been reading Anna Bey threads on here but never wanted to write anything as I felt sorry for her. Well not anymore Anna!
1663249674242.png
1663249620558.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I just know those arm dont lie, Shakira, Shakira. I bet the back is as legendary and part of the reason why Anna NEVER takes pictures of his back. Hallit is one of those low maintenance gays who marry leftover female friends for visa or tax purposes. Her other gay friend, Karim (only gay friend, tbh), looks disheveled as well. Either that or Anna has a really low bar for herself and, simultaneously, an extremely high bar for her followers. Or both can be true!

Screenshot_20220915_232440.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.