Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comparing Career Journeys: Jamila Musayeva vs Anna Räty Bey Hallit

Is having an education important to every wealthy person? No, but most think it is vital. Some successful people accept honorary degrees when achieving something extraordinary. The rich send their kids to school, even if their future is secured, because there are benefits in doing so:

- Networking through school friends to build trust with other families in the same or higher wealth bracket. Some of these families are hard to meet unless your children attend the same schools.
- Positioning themselves as qualified for political careers or a person who does business with high officers of government
- Entering social circles that require academic backgrounds

Here we have Jamila, she attended a prestigious University, but not Ivy League, and went to a decent European institution to do her masters. Her network is great and she had the potential to do more than just etiquette, but that’s what she likes. She has done questionable things but I find it much easier to forgive her than Anna the Scamma’.

I used to think that Anna went to a 4 year college for marking because that's what she implied, turns out that's a lie too. If I were her, I would secretly go back to University and finish getting educated. Not that it would fix much other than some ignorance.

View attachment 1393039
I'm really surprised that she doesn't have some form of higher education considering how much she bangs on about 'old money' habits and how to attract 'old money' men. I can't think of a single upper class person in my own life who hasn't gone to university, even (or especially) for something with little practical use like art history. You're right, there's benefits to going to university outside of a textbook education but *how* she got a platform with little to no education at all is beyond me.

Reactions: 11
I do hope that Ms Ratty will think about her life and choices while she is at that spa/fasting/rehab place. Though I also wonder what her next plan is for a ''school'' or ''course''. Perhaps her extended travel was part of seeking out info for an ''elegant travel'' course.? She seems to have run out of ideas and the followers are not forking over the cash like they used to. I wonder how many bought her ''elegant granny stylist'' course.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe it's just me, I haven't listened to her voice in a long time, but her accent suddenly got thicker in her latest video. Jump to minute 6:20. She says "boat" so weird. I'd say she's trying to sound posh at times. Also, she can't rock the "dewy" makeup so she's telling her followers not to do it? :cautious:

PS: The link to her tit sheet doesn't work, I'm emba-rrahsed for her. Unclickable.

1657170803398.png

who is that?
Liam Miller

10 days away from her husband... I wonder if she's looking forward to going back home to him...
Cant' wait for the "'How to Split Elegantly" or "Navigate Affluent Circles as a Divorcee" content.

The eyes of a drug addict. Again.
So sad to take drugs on her own, with no friends nor parties to attend, it's a new kind of rock-bottom.

Seriously, not amount of fasting is going to remove that bloating.
She must get a kick from extremely unstable situations, so why would she treat her health any different? At least she's consistent. 🥴

it's odd how she didn't now make any Sweden-related travel video.
Trauma or shame for having been brought up in a normal setting, nothing boast worthy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yess I can confirm since I live in Austria and its not sacher torte. I cant even believe they present the cake like that and she take it?😅😅 more over her comment about it. Gee. Now i dont she is not classy at all. If you cant even decent cake😅 and yess the best sacher torte from Sacher hotel:)

That’s not the Sacher Torte thou, that is some other dessert. The cake doesn’t come with this sort of packaging, or at least I have never seen it before and I have visited both Sacher Hotels (the second one is in Salzburg) multiple times. View attachment 1357067

Reactions: 9
Unfortunately few years ago I was visiting Vienna for a weekend getaway and I had the exact same cake presented as a Sacher cake and it was dry to be frank. Also, I bought bunch of mini Sacher cakes shaped into little cubes and stored individually in boxes as a souvenir for my family.
Not to defend Anna but the cake was dry and too sweet for my taste as well.

Also is it true what some of you have been saying that she is doing drugs? If yes, I feel sorry for her, but I have learnt to take everything here with a grain of salt, a lot of posts here happen to be truthful facts but then again there are a lot of hate comments, fake news and gossip.

Personally, I find it sad that she has turned this way, it is obvious that her social media popularity is shrinking and her platform is dying. I wonder what is her next move? When will she realize enough is enough?

Yess I can confirm since I live in Austria and its not sacher torte. I cant even believe they present the cake like that and she take it?😅😅 more over her comment about it. Gee. Now i dont she is not classy at all. If you cant even decent cake😅 and yess the best sacher torte from Sacher hotel:)

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately few years ago I was visiting Vienna for a weekend getaway and I had the exact same cake presented as a Sacher cake and it was dry to be frank. Also, I bought bunch of mini Sacher cakes shaped into little cubes and stored individually in boxes as a souvenir for my family.

Also is it true what some of you have been saying that she is doing drugs? If yes, I feel sorry for her, but I have learnt to take everything here with a grain of salt, a lot of posts here happen to be truthful facts but then again there are a lot of hate comments, fake news and gossip.

Personally, I find it sad that she has turned this way, it is obvious that her social media popularity is shrinking and her platform is dying. I wonder what is her next move? When will she realize enough is enough?
Yep, take it all with a pinch of salt!
I also suffer from melasma so I can relate to her having the patchy face and “mustache”. It’s enough to have a bit of sun exposure and my dark spots are back all over the face.
Though I don’t care how she looks, to each it’s own. BUT - I can’t stand people who are pretending to SELL knowledge and wealth when they don’t have either of them. I think in her mind she is still stuck in 2000s: Eastern Europe and Baltics still have a bad rep, but it’s not 2000s anymore when people were finally starting to travel and experience finer things in life that previously were available to riches only. During 2000s I thought that many are rich just because they had things to brag about, but now I know and it’s so laughable to watch her brag about things that upper middle class takes for granted and don’t pay attention to. The life that she lives is NOT affluent at all, nor is she experiencing those finer things often. A question from a simple peasant- is she able to come up with an idea on Tuesday that she wants a break and go to let’s say Ashford Castle the same weekend? Or equivalent place? No, her travels are well tailored around low season and well known spots. She is flash no cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
but I have learnt to take everything here with a grain of salt, a lot of posts here happen to be truthful facts but then again there are a lot of hate comments, fake news and gossip.
This needs to be addressed. You're new, yes? It's understandable that some of the jokes might go over your head without knowing where they originated from. That's why it's vital to read all of the threads and to verify the dossier before making accusations. We're here to clarify any doubts if needed.

Yep, take it all with a pinch of salt!
I also suffer from melasma so I can relate to her having the patchy face and “mustache”. It’s enough to have a bit of sun exposure and my dark spots are back all over the face.
Though I don’t care how she looks, to each it’s own.
At times, we forget what we type, but luckily everything is accounted for.

Screenshot_20220708-093654_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
The woman has a history of smoking, drinking, experimented ayahuasca, "worked" hard in Ibiza's nightlife, mingled with finance guys and clearly almost gave details on how they have this need to be under the influence in one video... Quite obvious to me she uses something, maybe not as much as she used to during her Paradise Hotel/ sex Blogger phase. You all think it was only innocent hugs and stares that used to happen in the nights she and her "hubby" spent at Bassam's place? You think all that "fun" with Lina Hadid, the parties and the way everybody behaved were only "a great community networking for a better world"? Oh, please! The eyes always reveal everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ayahuasca on a trip once and some kind of sedatives for the fear of flying/anxiety more often. But these two are from Aija’s lips on social media, re-read Verona’s post and make your own assumptions, ladies. But also, other than all the party lifestyle, the role models she follows or followed (and talked about, admired, etc.) were pumped with substances. There were many examples on her JSB Blog & FB group, but Megan, Phillip Plein’s ex fiance was one.
Aija also says she doesn’t smoke but forgets to hide a pack of cigarettes when posing for a picture after a bottle of champagne (that time in Lina’s terrace, when her teenage boy was serving them 🤦‍♀️). In general, she used to literally spill spicy details anytime she’d get tipsy before she got more popular online and launched her courses.

The woman has a history of smoking, drinking, experimented ayahuasca, "worked" hard in Ibiza's nightlife, mingled with finance guys and clearly almost gave details on how they have this need to be under the influence in one video... Quite obvious to me she uses something, maybe not as much as she used to during her Paradise Hotel/ sex Blogger phase. You all think it was only innocent hugs and stares that used to happen in the nights she and her "hubby" spent at Bassam's place? You think all that "fun" with Lina Hadid, the parties and the way everybody behaved were only "a great community networking for a better world"? Oh, please! The eyes always reveal everything.

Reactions: 10
This needs to be addressed. You're new, yes? It's understandable that some of the jokes might go over your head without knowing where they originated from. That's why it's vital to read all of the threads and to verify the dossier before making accusations. We're here to clarify any doubts if needed.

At times, we forget what we type, but luckily everything is accounted for.

View attachment 1400713
I am not saying that her face is OK. Obviously there's a huge issue going on with the fillers that now are all over the place and her skin quality has decreased drastically in such a short period of time. What I meant is that melasma is a b**ch and if you have it even a short sun exposure can bring it out (and thus I know the strugle) though that doesn't cancel the botched face.

Do you think she has one "wandering" eye as a result of drug use? Like it happens when she is under drugs?

Reactions: 4
Hello my elegant ladies …. I’ve just been ‘served’ on my phone a pop up from The Sun rag paper- I thin Anna has an article in there …I am an elegance coach ….. 😨😨😨 does she now have a column ??! I am not clicking the link! I do not think anyone with elegance would want to be linked to that rag!

I don't think she has a column, it's in the section of the paper devoted to "female interest" stories (women who have lost a large amount of weight, who have "miracle" babies, who make six kids' lunches for a week on just £10 ...) and style advice. But she published a Medium article recently and has said her content would start appearing on "other platforms" so she probably IS angling for a column

It will all stop when she owns her true self, stop pretending and selling lies. She can show her true self and then she shall see who will love her and follow her for who she is and who won’t. Life is too short and she’s 36. I think if I was her age, the only thing I’d be searching for is peace of mind and a guaranteed future that isn’t problematic or questionable. She wasted her time in some nonsense when she could’ve found her niche and worked hard to guarantee herself a very successful brand that is well established and something that can make her proud of herself. She instead followed some twisted routes and took the easier ways. Sell some dreams and fantasies instead of teaching her “students” to go out there, face life and plan themselves the life they aspire to have. But I guess when your motto is “fake it till you make it” then nothing will work, cause the lifespan of a lie is too short, and eventually everything will be on the display. No one should make people find something to talk negatively about. She can have a controversial past, but the only way to make it up is to learn from it and work on a better future. She wanted it to seem like she has moved on and that she has “elevated” but she didn’t. She’s the same Anna with better clothes and makeup. Everything about her is superficial. If you go deep, you find a close and uncultured mind. This is the problem.

so to wrap this whole thing up, we have lives and we’re not here because we’re full of hate and negativity that we want to talk badly about people all the time. (At least some of us) I personally hate to talk about bodies, hence I never like or comment on any comment that address her calves, stomach etc. because it doesn’t add up to why we’re here. Comments about her skin, fillers etc are mentioned because she encourages the cosmetic work, yet the cosmetic procedures she does are not helping and look bad. The way we comment about her clothes, is because she calls herself an elegant stylist, and she’s neither elegant nor have a style. And the rest of the comments here are about questioning the integrity of her work and her work ethics.
I do understand how some comments here might be too harsh, but if there’s something that you don’t approve of, just scroll down. At the end there are a lot of comments that might trigger other ppl here. We never know when someone here is doing drugs, smoking etc. plus, when we use terms like “prostitute” and there might be night workers here who own what they do. When we call Anna “milkmaid” for the way her calves look. Me personally I have big calves and there’s nothing I can do about it 😂😂 I’m a healthy person, I work out, but it’s genetics. So yeah, just take what you want from this platform and leave the rest. We’re not here to educate people, discipline them or make friends. We help each other to unravel the truth of a lying influencer. We laugh about some jokes, learn some facts, and read people’s opinions.

Have a nice day :)

I am not saying that her face is OK. Obviously there's a huge issue going on with the fillers that now are all over the place and her skin quality has decreased drastically in such a short period of time. What I meant is that melasma is a b**ch and if you have it even a short sun exposure can bring it out (and thus I know the strugle) though that doesn't cancel the botched face.

Do you think she has one "wandering" eye as a result of drug use? Like it happens when she is under drugs?
She mentioned she had Graves’ disease, which means her thyroid hormones are over producing. If it’s true, it is known to cause your eyes to pop. Medications to fix the level of your hormones can help with that, but I don’t think Anna is a healthy person and would be the type of person to take her medications. “I hope not”, cause it’s a serious matter. I have family members who have thyroid issues, it could mess everything up. Menstrual cycle, sleeping problems, fatigue and muscle weakness. The only way to treat this is to stick to ur medications and check with ur doctor. No amount of fillers or botox will help with that. Thyroid overproduction can accelerate the metabolism, making your body lose weight when you don’t even want to. So she must give herself a break with the weight obsession, since her metabolism is functioning, and focus more on her inner health, eating healthy, working out, drinking water. It will help with everything. Even her skin !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@ToujoursFatigué very well written! 💗
Grave‘s sounds terrible (I remember she said she has it but with all other stuff she has been claiming I didn’t believe). Hope it’s not, and she is just living an unhealthy life.

Reactions: 8
@ToujoursFatigué very well written! 💗
Grave‘s sounds terrible (I remember she said she has it but with all other stuff she has been claiming I didn’t believe). Hope it’s not, and she is just living an unhealthy life.
I don’t believe that she has it or has had it, as I remember that she was blaming a weight gain on it, and it’s the opposite with Graves. You lose weight. You gain weight or find it hard to lose weight if you have Hashimoto’s, which is a very slow thyroid. I know all to well, as I’ve struggled with it for some 20 years.

And forgot to add that if you have any thyroid malfunction, you have to take prescription medication on a daily basis to keep your thyroid level in check.

Reactions: 8
Ladies... shall I remind to those who felt it's not 'nice' to joke about Wannabey's health condition (that are ever changing) or her appearance is 'not ehhleghhent' that we're talking about a shameless scammer who plagiarized well-known author, multiple other coaches, is racist, faked her marriage, has no problems exchanging sex for money, faked hotels were her home, faked private plane trip, faked faked faked and exaggerated so many times that tattle will exaggerate back. Whether the B-iatch is in rehab or not is just a gossip, I do hope that for once she really checks herself in and doesn't leave until the professionals make her see what she's doing with her life and where it leads to. It leads to poverty in old age if not some jail time and then where will our elite lady go? To the nearest red district drive through. Being 36 is not the end of the world. In fact, she can still get her life together and live a decent, humble life, the life she so resents but I fear worse is coming to her. Rehab would do her good. That's not so much of a joke as much of a sad reality.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Discussing her appearance IS relevant in terms of the fact that she doesn't practice what she preaches. Stylish clothing? "Tasteful" cosmetic adjustments? Healthy eating habits? All the complete opposite of what she actually does

Reactions: 17
May I also add that Aija is no stranger to constantly remark on other womens appearances including their weight, clothes, bags, jewellery, living situations, dating and choice of partners, skincare and diet so of course it would be logic we treat her with the same curtesy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We all saw what she was posting when she was on holiday - disparaging other, random women she doesn't know about what they're wearing and making snide posts about how other people are not ''eleghunt'' and how they lack ''class''. It's her hook, line and sinker to make her followers feel better about themselves after they follow Aija's teachings - basically if you pay money to the granny stylist and follow her advice, you will be ''so much better and classier'' than these other ''non-elegant'' people.
Of course, it wouldn't ''sell'' Ms Ratty's courses/videos if she was just focusing on some positives like ''5 ways to find affordable outfits for the opera''. She wants to keep the ruse of being a billionaire's wife going....
And Tattlers are also eagerly awaiting her newest rebrand. What will it be? The eleghunt detox?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.