Anna Bey #32 Paradise Hotel, Horse Mania, Failed Transformation, Fake Persona, aimlessly rebranding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think even the casual observer has two questions:
Is this a real marriage?

Do they live together?
there is never talk of husbands birthday or romantic trips or any hint at all there is a real husband and they do things together....you would think she would reference her husband casually sometimes
Anna has uploaded an edited video montage of herself with Irish Mist on her ig stories, which means that we have no idea when or where these "events" happened.
For the equestrian experts, the part where Anna is taking a mirror selfie and Irish Mist is mouthing/nosing at the ledge, is that similar to orca behaviour in sea park tanks where the whales self-mutilate? Or is Irish Mist just bored and annoyed with Anna?
so its just being a typical horse, yet Anna doesn't seem to realise or know that the behaviour isn't acceptable. horses will chew these ledges /arena walls - its naughty and the horse should be stopped they can take chunks out of the wood ....... plus they can damage their bridles easily with this behaviour ...... a real horse person would correct the horse ...

she cant just post herself on her own sneaking awkward photos through the arena mirror..... when will we see her in action again ?! plus the horse should be ridden both outdoors and inside. if kept indoor daily it may well shut the horse down mentally... they need a varied life. she's got the exercise / warm up rug on so she's just begun her ride.... maybe waiting for instructor to turn up

Reactions: 12
Ok, Anna. I'm not trying to be funny or anything, but the feelings of being on a high and feeling so happy and passionate when "you're around it" are dopamine hits, which the brain feels as the euphoric feeling when you're in love. You should recognise this feeling from what you described as your feelings when you first met Joseph. Hobby has little to do with it in your case as clearly we can see from the pick that you were just sitting on the horse and it looked...distracted? Bored? Irritated? Did you take it for a ride to actually work on your new "hobby" are or are you just in love with your new pet? Pets are natural stress lowers. I think you're just feeling love drunk again. Some people are just addicted to love and the highs it gives them.

You know., It's a Science thing. The stuff you learn when you have an education and can therefore see patterns in your own and other people's behaviours. Just saying.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I knew I'd pity the horse but the feeling came sooner than I'd imagined. It's a toy now. Like a child when they get a Playmobil set, for instance. Once it's done, the scenery arranged in a shelf, they no longer care about it. But wait until they visit a toy store again and see another one, quite similar, but with a different pirate/viking/dragon/princess/fairy... Been two weeks since she first showed us, right? Too soon to quit displaying this childish, almost annoying, "joy". Besides, she knows we're watching so another reason to appear as happy as after the first time one had great sex. :LOL:

Reactions: 14
Annas hair looks very long in todays photos, new extensions?. I know her hair isn't the best naturally but im surprised she's not tired of having to deal with such long thick extensions daily.

Reactions: 11
Ok, Anna. I'm not trying to be funny or anything, but the feelings of being on a high and feeling so happy and passionate when "you're around it" are dopamine hits, which the brain feels as the euphoric feeling when you're in love. You should recognise this feeling from what you described as your feelings when you first met Joseph. Hobby has little to do with it in your case as clearly we can see from the pick that you were just sitting on the horse and it looked...distracted? Bored? Irritated? Did you take it for a ride to actually work on your new "hobby" are or are you just in love with your new pet? Pets are natural stress lowers. I think you're just feeling love drunk again. Some people are just addicted to love and the highs it gives them.

You know., It's a Science thing. The stuff you learn when you have an education and can therefore see patterns in your own and other people's behaviours. Just saying.
You're acting like she's a real human. With feelings. Lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
@laurensanchez @Verona She reminds me of my son sleeping with his new toy beside his pillow. I'm telling you, it's easier than dealing with humans if you're socially awkward. Just wait til that horse figures out how to let her know it wants her to go away too. Mid riding session, front legs reared up, nice big horse "F*** off, Anna!" squeal. Bet she won't post that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's not like the family and friends connections involved in this equestrian acquisition weren't shady to begin with. These are all coincidental and signs from above. None of this is being swept under the rug or hidden away, Anna shares all her little discoveries with her audience

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg. That is so "scratch my back and I'll scratch yours". 🙄

@Bastine de Beaumanoir If you are around and reading these threads, can you please comment: is the equestrian circle in Geneva the same crowd that Anna would also have encountered at the opera, etc?

Reactions: 6
It's not like the family and friends connections involved in this equestrian acquisition weren't shady to begin with. These are all coincidental and signs from above. None of this is being swept under the rug or hidden away, Anna shares all her little discoveries with her audience
She's free entertainment. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have a feeling that Misty is the cover of something. And when Anna disappears for a few days every week, I think she is doing something illegal.

Reactions: 14
She's doing research AFTER she supposedly purchased the horse?

Yes, what a coincidence that shady Arab money seems to flow around you. SMH.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isn't "libanese" incorrect? I only know Lebanese, perhaps this was typed in a different language like German or Italian. Oh, the burden of being multi-lingual! Jack of all tongues, master of none. She's more excited to meet the mother of the horse rather than her Lebanese mother in law! 🤡🤡🤡

Back to my holidays 🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is this the foreign journalist who stayed with her?
We have an admission of her real name at least... 🤮 It's locked behind a paywall

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Like, nobody asked but she promptly let the whole world know about it. :LOL:
Some people say that in times of preassure/danger compulsive liars do allow bits of the truth to come out. This is not the first time she acts like this. It's funny though, in my opinion, being so secretive about the main parts then letting it loose on "smaller" things that are although linked to the main parts.
Anyone else already bored with this "chapter" of her life? It's almost X-mas! A time to talk about food, booze, home decoration, proper wear for dinners/parties, to show how social you are... This could be a great time to show how to set a table/etiquette tips... BUT NOOOO, SHE'S BEYOND ALL OF THIS. SHE'S EQUESTRIAN NOW (certified too? :LOL:). IT WILL BE ALL ABOUT HORSES UNTIL KINGDOM COME. But then, that's her card for the time being. That kind of content she simply can't perform. 😭

• Haha
Some people say that in times of preassure/danger compulsive liars do allow bits of the truth to come out. This is not the first time she acts like this. It's funny though, in my opinion, being so secretive about the main parts then letting it loose on "smaller" things that are although linked to the main parts.
Anyone else already bored with this "chapter" of her life? It's almost X-mas! A time to talk about food, booze, home decoration, proper wear for dinners/parties, to show how social you are... This could be a great time to show how to set a table/etiquette tips... BUT NOOOO, SHE'S BEYOND ALL OF THIS. SHE'S EQUESTRIAN NOW (certified too? :LOL:). IT WILL BE ALL ABOUT HORSES UNTIL KINGDOM COME. But then, that's her card for the time being. That kind of content she simply can't perform. 😭
Smoke and mirrors. She's a fraud and she knows it, desperate to deliver!

Reactions: 8
She's doing research AFTER she supposedly purchased the horse?
Right? And she "purchased" this horse who is a jumper, but Anna can barely get past a trot. Anyone who knows horses knows that you buy one that matches your skill level. There's just so much that doesn't add up.

Anna, where are your home pics??? Christmas is so ELAHGHANT, but I've not seen one instance of your decor or acknowledgment of the season at all. Do you even have a tree?!?!!! There are so many regional European traditions that are so beautiful, warm, and indulgent. Why aren't you sharing them? Are you subtlely being "christ-like" by spending all of your time in a stable?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she so ashamed of her Russian parents? Strange. And I think her father's identity is unknown. If anyone has access to the full article it would be interesting.

Or we could contact the journalist and give her a tip by sending her a link to the Tattle Wiki.

Right? And she "purchased" this horse who is a jumper, but Anna can barely get past a trot. Anyone who knows horses knows that you buy one that matches your skill level. There's just so much that doesn't add up.

Anna, where are your home pics??? Christmas is so ELAHGHANT, but I've not seen one instance of your decor or acknowledgment of the season at all. Do you even have a tree?!?!!! There are so many regional European traditions that are so beautiful, warm, and indulgent. Why aren't you sharing them? Are you subtlely being "christ-like" by spending all of your time in a stable?
The horse's stable will have a Christmas tree, that is where she will spend the day. This time last year was the same, she was homeless then too. I assume Average Joseph will spend the holidays with his real boyfriend/family.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.