Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karim looks like he's being held hostage. #freepalestine #butfreekarimfirst

Still no videos of her getting ready at home I see!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I agree with both of you. But if you think of it, networking with a 🎈 supplier is pretty funny.

It’s just sad because you can tell right away that Anna’s intentions with this girl are not pure. Similar to Lina, their aesthetic does not match “the brand” that Anna aligns herself with (aka pics of the stock photos she’s used in the past to sell her courses & app).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Do you guys think she skipped the Sunday video because she wants to do a Hermes discount sale haul? Or is it laziness? Probably both...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s just sad because you can tell right away that Anna’s intentions with this girl are not pure. Similar to Lina, their aesthetic does not match “the brand” that Anna aligns herself with (aka pics of the stock photos she’s used in the past to sell her courses & app).
No, of course, they aren’t, and in Anna’s mind, they are “disposable.” She’ll get what she can from them until they realize her true intentions, and then it’s buh bye. And, you’re right, it is sad. What’s even sadder is that her victims can’t see past the fake facade.😳

Do you guys think she skipped the Sunday video because she wants to do a Hermes discount sale haul? Or is it laziness? Probably both...
Yeah, I’d say it’s about 50/50. I suppose she wanted to be fresh to stand in the Hermes sale line, too.🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t worry he ends up looking at Anna, but he still doesn’t seem relaxed so you could still be right about him being held hostage
I bet... hear me out, I bet Anna called him crying about her being in mourning and not feeling well (mentally, physically). She is not only SYMPATHY BAITING her followers, but her "friends" as well. Karim was expecting this dinner to be a heart-to-heart with Anna in a casual setting. But instead found her as delusional as always, taking as many pictures and videos for clout. I'm not saying Karim is any better, Anna surely takes the cake.

And what happened to her expensive therapist? Anna would share her conversations with this "therapist" in her stories a few months ago. She would rave that it's best to spend on mental health than in luxury goods.

Reactions: 13
Looking like a discount footwear chain. I find this kind of shopping to be stressful and a waste of time. Who would want to dig into a pile of luxury goods that were previously rejected in more than one ocassion? It's a no for me.

View attachment 817050
Payless is the go-to shoe store of people where I’m from who couldn’t find large sizes in regular shoe boutiques (I’m talking about size 39 and higher) 😂

67FD1621-6132-4910-AF1D-6D8782C21F98.png

Oh really, Anna? Come on, you knew beforehand that there will be a big sale. No shame in admitting you went to score some discounted items.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
By the way, did she really buy something???
Ah, I hope not. Because then we don't have to see these pieces over and over again in her videos and insta stories.
Her color combination is very strange. I don't know where she gets these combinations from. In one of her outfits, she mixed crisp white with grey off-white belt, black boots, purple-red nails, red-pink pants and then that coat! I think she does insane in order to stand out from the "commoners", you know the real people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Looking like a discount footwear chain. I find this kind of shopping to be stressful and a waste of time. Who would want to dig into a pile of luxury goods that were previously rejected in more than one ocassion? It's a no for me.

View attachment 817050
Payless??? OMG!! Really, this is a low cost store chain. I know the Italian guy who started this shoe factory. Imagine China shoes factory, Italian version. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The metallic collection is complete.
Unlocking new superpower: space blanket chic.

Polish_20211019_102457653.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I can't get over the fact about Ajia Daaahling's marriage. Is she for real?? I need to keep up with my readings...like a juicy gossip magazine LOL
mornings.jpg

The metallic collection is complete.
Unlocking new superpower: space blanket chic.

View attachment 817071
Who is her stylist, is she still alive?? LOL. Can someone help this poor woman. I'm glad that Sarah Jessica Parker's phase was over...oh dreadful, sore to the eyes. I just CAN'T hahahaha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's very rare I take group photos when I get with my regular good friends for a casual hangout as she mentioned several times. I take photos of random dinners with people I may not know very well.
With my good friends, I'm too busy catching up and having a good time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's very rare I take group photos when I get with my regular good friends for a casual hangout as she mentioned several times. I take photos of random dinners with people I may not know very well.
With my good friends, I'm too busy catching up and having a good time.
Tattle lives in her mind 24/7.

Still waiting for pics of the mansion, dear Aija.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ajia Dahhhling.. I have to say these things, I'm having migraine just reading about her life.

First, she knows she's not A class. Even if you have certifications now daaahling.. you still need to learn how to do proper marketing, the elite way. Instagram and Youtube as source of your income are like those kids turning social media into tabloids and they don't lasts as algorithms change - I'm running a marketing tech agency so I know what I'm talking about.

I don't check Anna Bey's instagram but based from your screenshots here, let me comment on some. Investors and other expats$$$$ who wants to live in Switzerland will not live in Geneva dahhhling.. due to high influx of immigrants, the city is becoming filthy, not rich anymore. I'm still dying to see a house tour/apartment tour!!

If I have private reservations on hotels, spas and restaurants, I don't tell the public where it is.. duhhhh that's why it's called EXCLUSIVE for VIP$$$$. Posing on a hotel lobby or restaurants are like these wannabes who do it for Instagram purposes only. Do they really experience the services there? Nope, they don't even know what are on the menus or what the services are.

Does she even have a consultant before launching this business? I don't need to run an analysis to see that this is one of those fly by nights.
She's teaching class and etiquettes but can only critic about ZARA and what other disposable brands she is saying???:eek::eek: ...help this woman. I died....of laughter!!

Last comment about Italian rich men, you can google how many $$$ of them in Italy LOL .. there are more billionaires in Dubai and in Singapore.
roll eyes.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Karim looks like he's being held hostage. #freepalestine #butfreekarimfirst

Still no videos of her getting ready at home I see!
It’s 6am here in Dubai and I’m already screaming 😂😂😂😭😭

Ah, I hope not. Because then we don't have to see these pieces over and over again in her videos and insta stories.
Her color combination is very strange. I don't know where she gets these combinations from. In one of her outfits, she mixed crisp white with grey off-white belt, black boots, purple-red nails, red-pink pants and then that coat! I think she does insane in order to stand out from the "commoners", you know the real people.
Its true! It remind me of these people who wants to be so original that they just end up looking like clown 😂😭 tragic. 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
“So, I’m going for dinner at my, actually, favourite casual restaurant in Geneva. This is a place Everybody knows. And everybody goes to when they’re kind of casual”
I thought you were parodying her! But had a look at her Instagram and these are her words!!!!
I just can’t… 😂

Once again she does not respect people’s privacy showing the restaurant on her Instagram.
And once again she goes somewhere because she thinks it’s affluent… tagging them to show everyone she was there…

Uncultured, tacky liar…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m telling ya, she’ll pair that metallic boots with the silver gloves, grey hat and blue coat, coz she’s flamboyant eleganza 😁

• Haha
My loves, I am catching the thread, I've read everything from this week-end and a part of yesterday while not being contected to my Tattle account so I put here ❤(y)🤣 for all the discussion.
Now, a precision : Lipp is not an expensive place for Geneva, it is very affordable, I am having lunch there at least 2/month, I know very well the place. It's an historical spot here in Geneva and it is attended by many tourists, you can see by the way in the backgroung a group of asian tourists.
But it has a specificity and here I give you some homework : Lipp is the only acceptable restaurant open on Sunday in Geneva. Which brings me to another observation : I've already seen the pattern but now I am sure, she is coming in Geneva only Saturday, Sunday and, maybe, Monday but for the Monday I am not sure. Why? Where does she live? Even if she was at the French border, you can attend the Swiss part in 15min, by foot. It intrigues me a lot because I don't understand. If she is in the same area where I am, she should be capable to film every single day in Geneva, why is it only the week-end? I don't remember who was the girl who found the weird Hermes sale on another insta, would it be posssible to confirm the day, please, you beloved Sherlock Holmes?

Another thing : first time I saw the ballon woman I've told @cherry cherry to keep an eye on her, because Ivan and this woman are Anna's real circle. And now it has been confirmed. I don't know if they see each other often but it doesn't matter : what I am trying to say (and I am really sorry but I must attack inelegantly in this area), is that the ballon woman looks very vulgar and cheap. She has the face and the breast of an ancient EE hooker reconverted now in the ballons business. It's the sign that Anna is slowly but surely going to the path of prostitution. This is the kind of woman who knows the "clients".

As for Karim : this is the typical gay who's coming to hear Anna talking about her problems and console her. If someone could confirm if he is Lebanese I coul tell you a story on how I think he got in Switzerland in the first place. Unfortunately for him, the gay world of Geneva is small and one of my two Lebanese friends happens to be a gay from a family living on the Mount Lebanon. He told me how young lebanese gays arrive and settle in Geneva, epecially when they present themselves as being in the Law domain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.