Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In one of her recent videos, a lady in the comments said she lived in a trailer and found Anna's rags to riches stories so helpful.

I couldn't live with myself selling dreams like that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m more so confused on why plaid only looks good if you live in Scotland, what does that even mean???

she didn’t say ew she’d just say “ugh” (in a disgusting way) or inelegant or gross. I was just too lazy to write “ughh” (in a disgusting way) so I wrote ew since it’s much shorter and conveys the emotion

I think with the short dress thing she meant like you can get a UTI? I’m not sure but I remember my mom telling me some weird old folk Russian-European thing where if you Netherlands (your🐱) get cold then you’ll get a UTI, won’t be able to have kids, you’ll get sick for a long time etc etc so my mom always said never sit on a cold floor, if you are then sit on a heating pad or a blanket, never be in a cold place where your 🐱 isn’t protected from the cold, always make sure that 🐱 region is kept warm. My friends Ukrainian mother used to tell her the same weird thing, but I don’t understand where this saying came from. Even more so I don’t understand why Anna is spreading this stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Must be a reason : because she is a certified eleghhhance coach. But it's too subtle for us.
Very much so 🤭.

(Oh dear! I read “certified eleghhhance cockroach” instead of “certified eleghhhance coach”. May I be dyslexic or does my mind have a sixth sense? 🤣)

I’m more so confused on why plaid only looks good if you live in Scotland, what does that even mean???
It comes with the Scotsman/Scotswoman starter pack, along with haggis, the kilt and a bagpipe 🤣🤣🤣. (According to Anna's limited understanding of the world, obviously.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh God @teki_awas, I was only looking at the whorish leather dress Ibiza style, but now, now, NOW I see the sandals and her feet cut by the front strap of the sandals... Oh dear, oh dear..... The Ibiza client didn't give her the choice, huh? Show the skin leather baby! I have folks for my poker game tonight and they want to see some skin.

And after, enjoying the table of, God rests his soul, Joël Robuchon at the Woodward? Can't wait for the pictures. Or maybe I shall go there next week, just to document the place for the Tattle ladies. And give Anna's picture to the front desk boys? Naaah, I am not so heartless, she deserves a good meal after all this hard work.
McDonalds has a fish sandwich.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
@aliciaaaa : my mother was saying the same thing🤭, not because of an eventual UTI, but because a woman can catch something like a cold in the ovarian area. And it hurts badly. That's why wearing stockings is important too. I would add to your list : never walk bare feet at home, especially on marble and in the night when you get out of bed to go to the pee-pee room. When I was your age, I could not have cared less, I was like a rock. But with the age, you start to feel the relevance of those advices. Of course, what Anna must be saying in her video is just nonsense, I mean if for her the short dress is a big no, how about that Ibiza dress dear?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That makes sense and is normal for any muscle of the body to develop aches and discomfort when exposed to the cold. I thought that was common sense. You can develop a rotator cuff injury if sleeping with your window open and if that wind only hits one side of your body. But all these claims of UTI, you won’t be able to have kids etc etc if you don’t keep your body warm just nonsense.

I agree you shouldn’t be wearing a short dress in the fall/winter when it’s cold, but is that not common sense? No need to fear monger people into dressing warm or accordingly to the weather. Anna really is running out of content

• Haha
I agree you shouldn’t be wearing a short dress in the fall/winter when it’s cold, but is that not common sense? No need to fear monger people into dressing warm or accordingly to the weather. Anna really is running out of content
Exactly and being comfortable shows on a person. If you wear something uncomfortable like heels that hurt or clothes too small or short it shows when you're uncomfortable and that's not too attractive! The UTI is a wives tale, it just matters to keep your torso or vital organs warm.

Reactions: 10
Exactly and being comfortable shows on a person. If you wear something uncomfortable like heels that hurt or clothes too small or short it shows when you're uncomfortable and that's not too attractive! The UTI is a wives tale, it just matters to keep your torso or vital organs warm.
Someone must have a pic saved of her in that blue coat and plastic black hooker boots? She never practices what she preaches.

Ah, here we go, swipe to see the full pic:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That makes sense and is normal for any muscle of the body to develop aches and discomfort when exposed to the cold. I thought that was common sense. You can develop a rotator cuff injury if sleeping with your window open and if that wind only hits one side of your body. But all these claims of UTI, you won’t be able to have kids etc etc if you don’t keep your body warm just nonsense.

Yes, this "no more kids" fear is typical of the EE countries, especially for the older generations. It's like today people who are against the Covid vaccin only because of the fear of a sterilisation. There are reasons to be sceptic about this vaccin, but the "sterilisation" one is nonsense.
Of course you can wear a short dress in the fall/winter (is it what this woman is saying in that video????) if you have the good tights/coat! But again, she doesn't get why the humanity invented the tights as she doesn't wear them.... What a clown...definitely running out of content, vocabulary (as @hereforitall said it), knowledge, everything....

Someone must have a pic saved of her in that blue coat and plastic black hooker boots? She never practices what she preaches.

Ah, here we go, swipe to see the full pic:

That pavement, so dear to her...
Haha, the filters are so intense, her hair is almost chestnut!
Oh my! Ibiza dress number 2!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yes, this "no more kids" fear is typical of the EE countries, especially for the older generations. It's like today people who are against the Covid vaccin only because of the fear of a sterilisation. There are reasons to be sceptic about this vaccin, but the "sterilisation" one is nonsense.
Of course you can wear a short dress in the fall/winter (is it what this woman is saying in that video????) if you have the good tights/coat! But again, she doesn't get why the humanity invented the tights as she doesn't wear them.... What a clown...definitely running out of content, vocabulary (as @hereforitall said it), knowledge, everything....

That pavement, so dear to her...
Haha, the filters are so intense, her hair is almost chestnut!
Oh my! Ibiza dress number 2!
It's personally extremely confusing to me why she keeps wearing this leather dress, it's the exact opposite of elegant or expensive. It looks cheap.

Reactions: 23
by Jetset Babe / 86mo
//keep unread//hide

Never waste your time, Never waste your life

the-biggest-mistake-qoute.jpg

I don’t live with regrets and I know deep inside that you should never regret anything in your life.

But,

There is one big regret in my life that I’m struggling with letting go and that’s exactly what’s been said on the quote above.

When we’re young we’re inexperienced about life and that’s why we do the decisions we do.

When I was younger I never let go of people that were not good for me. With both of my serious relationships I have BIG regrets I wasted so many of my “golden years” on them. I gave up so much for them but in return I got nothing back.

The same goes with friends. The amount of toxic friends who’ve been living off my energy like parasites have been enormous. The ones I thought were real friends, but obviously were there for whatever selfish reason – I later had to realize!

Back then I was in my pink clouds thinking “oh my new bff” or whatever. The amount of time and energy I’ve wasted on these people is something I feel “Dayuuum, I could have done so many other great things with this amount of time!” Or spent in on people who actually deserve it.

But I guess this is how you learn. This is how you gain life experience. By doing these mistakes.

Everyone does them, it’s part of growing up and I guess that’s why I chose to write about it. There isn’t one person I think who cannot recognize her/himself in this – and if for some reason there is someone, please speak up! You’re one of a kind then

When I get kids this will be something I will speak often about:

Be kind to yourself,
Be kind to your own time.

Don’t waste any of it or any of your energy on people who show signs that they don’t deserve it.

Don’t cling on to boyfriends who act like selfish pigs.
Don’t allow friends to suck on your energy.
Treat yourself and your time with respect.
Value it.
If people have a problem with that, then they are the ones you should stay away from.

Some say “time is money” but I want to say; Time is LIFE – don’t give away parts of your life to whoever.

And finally, let go when it’s time to let go.

Don’t cling on to something that is not working because you’re afraid or you’re too nice etc.

Life is a never ending cycle of changes so no matter how long you wait, you’ll have to take out the rubbish at some point.

Don’t wait with it! If you wait you’ll end up living a life full of regrets. So just rip off the bandage while its fresh. And while you’re young.

Nobody wants wasted years.

Never waste your time.

life-is-too-short-for-shitty-sex-qoute.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anna is the definition and embodiment of the saying "you cant turn a hoe into a housewife" Once you develop from the streets, you will always gravitate back. Her "style" may be elevated and better, but her energy, her smile, her attitude, how she sets tables (that video where she posted how to elegantly lay out a table, and every time she bent she would stick her curvalicious derrier out) EVERYTHING else is connected and deeply rooted to her behaviour when she was working as a go-go dancer.
You can definitely change, Sofia the princess of Sweden has, but it is something innate that is within you, it's not something that is taught, but something you find yourself. I might be the only one, but even in Sofias past you can see that she's a class act, her past is not who she truly is or how she wants to act for the rest of her life. She just wanted to have fun and enjoy her youth, not to bag a millionaire or a prince. Anna on the other hand, she truly is made for the streets and wants to act like that for the rest of her life.
Every video she posts, every post i see from here that are uncovered by the tattle investigators, solidifies this thought even more in my mind. I hope others, her fans and followers, like that one user that commented once in thread 25 about how her post got taken down because she commented on the FB post pointing out that Annas clothes are from polyester despite Anna saying polyester is cheap (i hope youre still here, i hope that you have dug deeper into these threads and opened up your eyes on who this lady really is), can sense this hoe-ish, street-like behaviour that Anna is radiating

• Heart
Reactions: 15
by Jetset Babe / 86mo
//keep unread//hide

Never waste your time, Never waste your life

the-biggest-mistake-qoute.jpg

I don’t live with regrets and I know deep inside that you should never regret anything in your life.

But,

There is one big regret in my life that I’m struggling with letting go and that’s exactly what’s been said on the quote above.

When we’re young we’re inexperienced about life and that’s why we do the decisions we do.

When I was younger I never let go of people that were not good for me. With both of my serious relationships I have BIG regrets I wasted so many of my “golden years” on them. I gave up so much for them but in return I got nothing back.

The same goes with friends. The amount of toxic friends who’ve been living off my energy like parasites have been enormous. The ones I thought were real friends, but obviously were there for whatever selfish reason – I later had to realize!

Back then I was in my pink clouds thinking “oh my new bff” or whatever. The amount of time and energy I’ve wasted on these people is something I feel “Dayuuum, I could have done so many other great things with this amount of time!” Or spent in on people who actually deserve it.

But I guess this is how you learn. This is how you gain life experience. By doing these mistakes.

Everyone does them, it’s part of growing up and I guess that’s why I chose to write about it. There isn’t one person I think who cannot recognize her/himself in this – and if for some reason there is someone, please speak up! You’re one of a kind then

When I get kids this will be something I will speak often about:

Be kind to yourself,
Be kind to your own time.

Don’t waste any of it or any of your energy on people who show signs that they don’t deserve it.

Don’t cling on to boyfriends who act like selfish pigs.
Don’t allow friends to suck on your energy.
Treat yourself and your time with respect.
Value it.
If people have a problem with that, then they are the ones you should stay away from.

Some say “time is money” but I want to say; Time is LIFE – don’t give away parts of your life to whoever.

And finally, let go when it’s time to let go.

Don’t cling on to something that is not working because you’re afraid or you’re too nice etc.

Life is a never ending cycle of changes so no matter how long you wait, you’ll have to take out the rubbish at some point.

Don’t wait with it! If you wait you’ll end up living a life full of regrets. So just rip off the bandage while its fresh. And while you’re young.

Nobody wants wasted years.

Never waste your time.

life-is-too-short-for-shitty-sex-qoute.jpg
Does she mean all these friends she partied with in Stockholm?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she mean all these friends she partied with in Stockholm?
Yeap! Because they didn't lead her to greener pastures. Yet she has an app to network... None of her networking has lead to anything of value and she knows it. The reason? She isn't genuine and is a parasite.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anna's latest newsletter... I must say I luuurrvve the stripper boots not! And remember ladies, it really is that simple: take action!
Screenshot_20211010-213048__01.jpg

Screenshot_20211010-213055__01.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.