Anna Bey #26 Hunting for a new Average Joe, shame the whole of London knows I'm a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using the power of Tattle she will be back. Scammers never die. She will use our ideas to plan her next move.
Yes, a scammer is like a Lernaean Hydra, for every head chopped off the creature is able to regrown another one.
@Flowerbomb87 don't discourage her from going to Dubai😁. Think about our entertainment!
Anyway she doesn't have the choice : she screwed up in Europe, Asia and South America, she needs to go there if she wants to demonstrate something.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
by JetsetBabe / 95mo
//keep unread//hide

Do Jetset Babes suffer from low self-esteem?

Recently I started looking at many of my girlfriends in this jet set circle. Most of them talk the same way:

“ I cannot settle for a guy that has a normal job, he has to be at least a millionaire”
“I would never go to a place like that” (Meaning a normal place where normal people hang out)
“If he doesn’t buy me first class ticket, I’m not coming!”
“Euw, a 3 or 4 star hotel? How terrible!”
“If we’re not having a table at the club I’m not gonna go”
“He uses public transport? You must be joking! Can’t he afford a driver?”
Etc…

I’m sure you’re understanding the bigger picture here, and yes unfortunately I do have friends that talk like this. Many of them

I personally think that women deserve the best treatment possible by men, but that doesn’t necessarly mean 5 star this or first class that. The best possible treatment should never involve the money spent, but rather how it was spent (meaning with the heart).

But many of these girls still talk like this!

Especially the longer you are in this scene and surround yourself with high class people, the more spoilt you become. You end up losing a grip of reality and become diva-ish.

Now the ironic part of this story, is that most of the girls that talk like this:

They come from normal homes,
with normal families
and they have never been wealthy themselves.

But because some guy/guys or the imaginative thought of it – spent this huge amount of money on them once or many times – they feel superior to the “normal world & people”.

I can understand if a girl was born into a rich family and didn’t explore life the same way us other human beings did while growing up, they can have a different sense of reality.

But what about the girls that have zero savings on their account, come from working or middle class families, do not have high education or have gone very far career wise – How much guts do they have talking like this?

It’s so bizarre I must say & such a turn off.

So I started facing some of my friends that have been speaking like this, sharing my opinion about it. The answer I got each time;
“But I think I should be treated the best way possible” or “I value myself so high I would never dare to settle for anything less, why should I?”

Fair enough, I understand the point that they feel they deserve the absolute best, but why does “best” necessarily need to be so money oriented?

You see, people that have a very strong need for validation (it can be validation by people, by living standards, by materialistic things etc) are the ones that have low self esteem. They cannot feel good enough about themselves, by themselves, so they require validation from somewhere else.

You’re a loser if you’re not living a certain standard

I’m sensing, when a girl feels that she cannot go below a certain standard it’s really because she is insecure in herself that “if she doesn’t surround herself in gold”, “she will not be worth gold”. Do you understand what I’m trying to say?
If she doesn’t live a high standard, she will be a “loser”. In her mind, the successful people are the ones living a lavish lifestyle.

“The more money spent on you, the more worth you will be” (in their own eyes, and the eyes of others they feel). In the end it becomes a routine, not only of the fact that a comfortable lifestyle or beautiful things are something nice, but it becomes an addiction they cannot live without.

But the truth of this story should rather be;

You are million dollars and you don’t need million dollars for that.

Designer shopping, high class events, VIP friends and so on – should not be what’s evaluating you as a person, and definitely not your worth!

You’re not less of a person if you don’t own a Chanel bag, or know the right people or get invited to lavish parties & exclusive trips abroad.

I think there is nothing wrong with wanting a comfortable lifestyle, owning beautiful things & surrounding yourself with the upper class – but it cannot become an obsession –
and you should never demand it unless you’ve earned the money to pay for it. Feel free to become a diva that day you stand on your both legs, on top of the mountain and can genuinely say – I made it all by myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
and in Sweden our crown princess Victoria was wearing a coat from HM some years ago and she looked gorgeous in that!
In this picture below, Princess Victoria wears a GREEN. FLORAL. DRESS, and managed to look gorgeously ELEGANT.
1633527683034.png

To think that Anna used to preach what's elegant color and what's not in her Eleghunz CheetSHIT
1633527968158.png

Here's more Princess Victoria in H&M clothes

1633528053720.png

1633528101546.png

1633528119523.png

1633528155115.png

Side note: I am not a fan of H&M, especially after reading about how unethical they are towards the people from other countries whom they outsource, and that they are just as fast fashion as Zara, Uniqlo, Forever 21 etc. Another thing, in the Philippines, brands like H&M, Zara, Forever 21 and other known fast fashion brands are the ones that some Filipinos are obsessing at. Those brands are damn pricey enough for Filipinos, and due to colonial mentality of some Filipinos I know of, they obsess on those brands and they buy those just to make them look rich, to which I roll my eyes on.

I don't hate some of my fellow Filipinos for obsessing those brands. It's their money after all, just that I avoid those so I won't be associated with people trying to appear rich (social climbers, as what some of us call them). I'd go for thrift stores for tops or pants that matches my aesthetic, or support flea markets like in Taytay where you can buy an elegant-looking top for as low as $3.00, and sewn by our local dressmakers

The style and fashion brand Princess Victoria wears is something that Anna has overlooked. The style and brand that Princess Victoria wore is something that Anna finds cheap and inelegant. Unfortunately, the clothes Anna wears didn't look elegant on her. Not to mention how her hair remained unkempt.

by JetsetBabe / 95mo
//keep unread//hide

Recently I started looking at many of my girlfriends in this jet set circle. Most of them talk the same way:

“ I cannot settle for a guy that has a normal job, he has to be at least a millionaire”
“I would never go to a place like that” (Meaning a normal place where normal people hang out)
Etc…

I’m sure you’re understanding the bigger picture here, and yes unfortunately I do have friends that talk like this. Many of them

I personally think that women deserve the best treatment possible by men, but that doesn’t necessarly mean 5 star this or first class that. The best possible treatment should never involve the money spent, but rather how it was spent (meaning with the heart).

Especially the longer you are in this scene and surround yourself with high class people, the more spoilt you become. You end up losing a grip of reality and become diva-ish.

Now the ironic part of this story, is that most of the girls that talk like this:

with normal families

But because some guy/guys or the imaginative thought of it – spent this huge amount of money on them once or many times – they feel superior to the “normal world & people”.

I can understand if a girl was born into a rich family and didn’t explore life the same way us other human beings did while growing up, they can have a different sense of reality.

But what about the girls that have zero savings on their account, come from working or middle class families, do not have high education or have gone very far career wise – How much guts do they have talking like this?

So I started facing some of my friends that have been speaking like this, sharing my opinion about it. The answer I got each time;
“But I think I should be treated the best way possible” or “I value myself so high I would never dare to settle for anything less, why should I?”

Fair enough, I understand the point that they feel they deserve the absolute best, but why does “best” necessarily need to be so money oriented?

You see, people that have a very strong need for validation (it can be validation by people, by living standards, by materialistic things etc) are the ones that have low self esteem. They cannot feel good enough about themselves, by themselves, so they require validation from somewhere else.

I’m sensing, when a girl feels that she cannot go below a certain standard it’s really because she is insecure in herself that “if she doesn’t surround herself in gold”, “she will not be worth gold”. Do you understand what I’m trying to say?
If she doesn’t live a high standard, she will be a “loser”. In her mind, the successful people are the ones living a lavish lifestyle.

“The more money spent on you, the more worth you will be” (in their own eyes, and the eyes of others they feel). In the end it becomes a routine, not only of the fact that a comfortable lifestyle or beautiful things are something nice, but it becomes an addiction they cannot live without.

Designer shopping, high class events, VIP friends and so on – should not be what’s evaluating you as a person, and definitely not your worth!

You’re not less of a person if you don’t own a Chanel bag, or know the right people or get invited to lavish parties & exclusive trips abroad.

I think there is nothing wrong with wanting a comfortable lifestyle, owning beautiful things & surrounding yourself with the upper class – but it cannot become an obsession –
and you should never demand it unless you’ve earned the money to pay for it. Feel free to become a diva that day you stand on your both legs, on top of the mountain and can genuinely say – I made it all by myself.
Seriously, did Anna wrote this? If so, she is no far cry from what she used to be, based on how she writes in her blog years ago.

Yes, a scammer is like a Lernaean Hydra, for every head chopped off the creature is able to regrown another one.
@Flowerbomb87 don't discourage her from going to Dubai😁. Think about our entertainment!
Anyway she doesn't have the choice : she screwed up in Europe, Asia and South America, she needs to go there if she wants to demonstrate something.
Yes yes yes... we would love to see how Anna ended up looking like a dumb, washed-out bleep in Dubai. Hahahhaha

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I remember seeing someone from the Philippines commenting on her Zara video that the video made them feel bad because Zara is an expensive brand there. The way Anna targets quite vulnerable people is abysmal

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think you're right @Bastine de Beaumanoir about her not being able to sell her course very well. There wouldn't be a reason for her to be so active on her website while mourning if she was able to make money from sales

"Why did Anna Bey start her finishing school?
From blogging on JetsetBabe to founding a finishing school, Anna Bey has come a long way in her career. Today, she teaches women from all backgrounds how to fulfil their elegant, feminine potential and become the most refined versions of themselves. Founded in 2018, Anna Bey’s online finishing school has featured two innovative and highly-comprehensive courses: “The 7-Step Formula To Success” (no longer available) and “Secrets Of The Elite Woman”. But why did Anna Bey launch her finishing school in the first place?
The Beginnings of Anna Bey’s Online Finishing School
Anna Bey founded the school in 2018. Prior to launching the school, she was contributing to her blog JetsetBabe, which she started in 2012. The blog was full of aspirational content around fine-living, luxury lifestyle, elegance and etiquette rules as well as how to access high-society. It quickly grew in popularity and Anna had established a robust online audience of aspiring elegant women seeking to become the best versions of themselves.
She launched her online finishing school alongside her YouTube channel in 2018. Her latest course is called “Secrets Of The Elite Woman”. It is a six module course that consists of over 150 lessons as well as plenty of bonus content. She also has a Private Student Study Group for students as well as an online private members’ club, known as The A-List, for the elegant, classy and sophisticated ladies in her community.
So why did Anna decide to establish an online finishing school?
There are several reasons as to why Anna launched her wonderfully comprehensive programmes…
Passion & Vision
Anna has always been passionate about everything fine-living and elegance. Her journey to where she is today was a long one, and she had to go through many trials and errors. Her learned experiences of levelling up, achieving a luxury lifestyle, networking in high society and curating an elegant personal brand was something she wished to share and pass on to other aspiring elegant ladies.
Women Empowerment
From her blogging days, it was evident that her audience needed more comprehensive content. Her readers were aspiring to level up every aspect of their lives. So, Anna used this as a fuel to grow her vision and achieve her goals of helping women around the world.
Today, Anna’s online finishing school is one of its kind and provides women from all background with the tools to become the best, most refined and elegant versions of themselves."

• Heart
Reactions: 12
by JetsetBabe / 95mo
//keep unread//hide

Etc…

with normal families

Things are changing after getting first Hermessa bag, right Anna?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think you're right @Bastine de Beaumanoir about her not being able to sell her course very well. There wouldn't be a reason for her to be so active on her website while mourning if she was able to make money from sales

"Why did Anna Bey start her finishing school?
From blogging on JetsetBabe to founding a finishing school, Anna Bey has come a long way in her career. Today, she teaches women from all backgrounds how to fulfil their elegant, feminine potential and become the most refined versions of themselves. Founded in 2018, Anna Bey’s online finishing school has featured two innovative and highly-comprehensive courses: “The 7-Step Formula To Success” (no longer available) and “Secrets Of The Elite Woman”. But why did Anna Bey launch her finishing school in the first place?
The Beginnings of Anna Bey’s Online Finishing School
Anna Bey founded the school in 2018. Prior to launching the school, she was contributing to her blog JetsetBabe, which she started in 2012. The blog was full of aspirational content around fine-living, luxury lifestyle, elegance and etiquette rules as well as how to access high-society. It quickly grew in popularity and Anna had established a robust online audience of aspiring elegant women seeking to become the best versions of themselves.
She launched her online finishing school alongside her YouTube channel in 2018. Her latest course is called “Secrets Of The Elite Woman”. It is a six module course that consists of over 150 lessons as well as plenty of bonus content. She also has a Private Student Study Group for students as well as an online private members’ club, known as The A-List, for the elegant, classy and sophisticated ladies in her community.
So why did Anna decide to establish an online finishing school?
There are several reasons as to why Anna launched her wonderfully comprehensive programmes…
Passion & Vision
Anna has always been passionate about everything fine-living and elegance. Her journey to where she is today was a long one, and she had to go through many trials and errors. Her learned experiences of levelling up, achieving a luxury lifestyle, networking in high society and curating an elegant personal brand was something she wished to share and pass on to other aspiring elegant ladies.
Women Empowerment
From her blogging days, it was evident that her audience needed more comprehensive content. Her readers were aspiring to level up every aspect of their lives. So, Anna used this as a fuel to grow her vision and achieve her goals of helping women around the world.
Today, Anna’s online finishing school is one of its kind and provides women from all background with the tools to become the best, most refined and elegant versions of themselves."
Don't give me right @cherry cherry , the woman is now capable to declare an income of 15M dollars, on those weird websites, only to contradict us, and she will have the IRS at her "derrière". Well, in the same time, it would be the only occasion for her to have somebody seriously interested by her "derrière".

So, why did Anna Bey, the former stripper and use your imagination, start her finishing school?
"Her learned experiences of levelling up, achieving a luxury lifestyle, networking in high society and curating an elegant personal brand was something she wished to share and pass on to other aspiring elegant ladies".
This phrase should be put in an English dictionary as an exemple at the entry "IMAGINATION" or "FANTASY".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I can access them without problems 🤷‍♀️
Thank you, I tried in on my PC and it works there, must be a problem with my phone then👍🏻

can’t believe I’ve been spending that much time reading a gossip site haha but this one is worth it! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember seeing someone from the Philippines commenting on her Zara video that the video made them feel bad because Zara is an expensive brand there. The way Anna targets quite vulnerable people is abysmal
Did she really write that green colour is artificial? Yeah, that makes sense: grass, trees, plants- they are all sooo artificial. Gosh Anna is just plain dumb. I have no words.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did she really write that green colour is artificial? Yeah, that makes sense: grass, trees, plants- they are all sooo artificial. Gosh Anna is just plain dumb. I have no words.
Her wardrobe now also completely goes against that cheatsheet! Previously she was in a monochrome phase before she started this “eleghant flamboyant” phase … I guess her motto is “Do as I say not as I do” 😂

• Haha
Her wardrobe now also completely goes against that cheatsheet! Previously she was in a monochrome phase before she started this “eleghant flamboyant” phase … I guess her motto is “Do as I say not as I do” 😂
She overthinks everything then tries to break things down to rules. She is trying to teach things that can't be taught.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In this picture below, Princess Victoria wears a GREEN. FLORAL. DRESS, and managed to look gorgeously ELEGANT.
View attachment 796919

To think that Anna used to preach what's elegant color and what's not in her Eleghunz CheetSHIT
View attachment 796921

Here's more Princess Victoria in H&M clothes

View attachment 796923
View attachment 796926
View attachment 796927
View attachment 796928

Side note: I am not a fan of H&M, especially after reading about how unethical they are towards the people from other countries whom they outsource, and that they are just as fast fashion as Zara, Uniqlo, Forever 21 etc. Another thing, in the Philippines, brands like H&M, Zara, Forever 21 and other known fast fashion brands are the ones that some Filipinos are obsessing at. Those brands are damn pricey enough for Filipinos, and due to colonial mentality of some Filipinos I know of, they obsess on those brands and they buy those just to make them look rich, to which I roll my eyes on.

I don't hate some of my fellow Filipinos for obsessing those brands. It's their money after all, just that I avoid those so I won't be associated with people trying to appear rich (social climbers, as what some of us call them). I'd go for thrift stores for tops or pants that matches my aesthetic, or support flea markets like in Taytay where you can buy an elegant-looking top for as low as $3.00, and sewn by our local dressmakers

The style and fashion brand Princess Victoria wears is something that Anna has overlooked. The style and brand that Princess Victoria wore is something that Anna finds cheap and inelegant. Unfortunately, the clothes Anna wears didn't look elegant on her. Not to mention how her hair remained unkempt.

Seriously, did Anna wrote this? If so, she is no far cry from what she used to be, based on how she writes in her blog years ago.

Yes yes yes... we would love to see how Anna ended up looking like a dumb, washed-out bleep in Dubai. Hahahhaha
Yes Royals wear clothes that are low in cost as they live on tax payers money and have a certain sense of sensibility and representation to withhold. They can go all the way out occasionally and then recycle those items as Catherine recycles her Alexander McQueen clothes a lot and her Chanel handbag and belt she wore to Paris. Unlike someone tacky and vulgar AF like Meghan who is a super thick American wears 6,000 dollars of clothes to one single engagement. She is so stupid its unreal. Every other commoner that married into royalty adapted and got on with it.

But to be fair Anna says also a lot is not necessary in terms of designer and status purchases we have to give that to her. But she is a bit too stiff and outdated in some ways and misses the sweet spot. Had she gone down an etiquette part from the start I think she would be more socially appropriate and accepted.

I'm actually a fan of Anna's YouTube videos and think that she has some good advice in her videos. I joined her Facebook group yesterday and took a look at some of the posts. One post was of people talking about a red dress she wore that they love. They were trying to figure out where she bought it. A couple people figured it out. I took a look at the website because I was curious how much it cost. What I was surprised by, was how it was made out of polyester, a fabric which Anna tells people to avoid. This is the second garment that I've gone to the vendor's website to see the price etc and shockingly BOTH have 100% polyester exteriors. I asked about this in the thread because I was confused. My reply to someone's response was taken down. When I noticed this today, I commented on how my message regarding fabric content etc was taken down by the admin which doesn't look good. Within minutes of posting this, it too was taken down. I'm kinda annoyed now. I'm left wondering what they're trying to hide? I had said that perhaps the polyester in her expensive dresses didn't feel as inexpensive as the polyester I've encountered. Maybe that's the case and there are exceptions to the general rule of avoiding polyester. I know that I've avoided it for a decade but still fall in love with and buy the occasional poly piece. It's just odd to me that if the two dresses I've looked up of hers, both are polyester. Coincidence?
Lol its censorship like in North Korea

I think really girls who come from really disadvantaged backgrounds and don't know about basic elegance really like Anna. But you could make a general appearance be your best self kinda thing out of it rather than this Jetset nonsense. If you are a classy fairly fit looking woman and put your effort into your career and take care of your social media image and general image in your network you don't have any issues finding and marrying a high caliber man. That doesn't have to be a billionaire. You can even read stories yourself about Queen Letizia of Spain, Queen Mary from Australia and other women. Its really about being classy, natural, down to earth with some etiquette. Its really that simple.

But on instagram there is just an overflow of this booby naked Kardashian bikini prostitutes its really disgusting. I don't think even Anna can help them. Some people got it and some don't. Some grow into it. If you look at Sofia of Sweden, she was an erotic model with crooked teeth (which she still has) who looked really cheap but the Prince of Sweden (he is even smashing good looking) went for her. The public and family ridiculed her but as the years passed they stayed together, married and she also received a 'makeover'. Sometimes its really written in the stars.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes Royals wear clothes that are low in cost as they live on tax payers money and have a certain sense of sensibility and representation to withhold. They can go all the way out occasionally and then recycle those items as Catherine recycles her Alexander McQueen clothes a lot and her Chanel handbag and belt she wore to Paris. Unlike someone tacky and vulgar AF like Meghan who is a super thick American wears 6,000 dollars of clothes to one single engagement. She is so stupid its unreal. Every other commoner that married into royalty adapted and got on with it.

But to be fair Anna says also a lot is not necessary in terms of designer and status purchases we have to give that to her. But she is a bit too stiff and outdated in some ways and misses the sweet spot. Had she gone down an etiquette part from the start I think she would be more socially appropriate and accepted.

Lol its censorship like in North Korea

I think really girls who come from really disadvantaged backgrounds and don't know about basic elegance really like Anna. But you could make a general appearance be your best self kinda thing out of it rather than this Jetset nonsense. If you are a classy fairly fit looking woman and put your effort into your career and take care of your social media image and general image in your network you don't have any issues finding and marrying a high caliber man. That doesn't have to be a billionaire. You can even read stories yourself about Queen Letizia of Spain, Queen Mary from Australia and other women. Its really about being classy, natural, down to earth with some etiquette. Its really that simple.

But on instagram there is just an overflow of this booby naked Kardashian bikini prostitutes its really disgusting. I don't think even Anna can help them. Some people got it and some don't. Some grow into it. If you look at Sofia of Sweden, she was an erotic model with crooked teeth (which she still has) who looked really cheap but the Prince of Sweden (he is even smashing good looking) went for her. The public and family ridiculed her but as the years passed they stayed together, married and she also received a 'makeover'. Sometimes its really written in the stars.
She was always cute and authentic though not appropriate and different than women around him who bored him so she got a makeover after and got on with it. If she had dressed like Anna Bey to cover up a stripper past he would have not gone for her nor would traditional men.

There are eccentric elite looking for something different but they look for someone authentic. Princess Sofia always looked authentic, radiating joy, full of life, living her best life. This is what Anna doesn’t get. Not all men have the same taste. So if you are the best most authentic version of yourself living your best life that is when you have the best chances with men.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Haha, was about to ask the same question. I don’t think she could afford a proof-reader at that time either, so I wonder how come her English is so bad now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And what response did the Filipina commenter get after she expressed her frustration as far as Anna's Zara video is concerned?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There are eccentric elite looking for something different but they look for someone authentic.
This is what Anna doesn’t get. Not all men have the same taste. So if you are the best most authentic version of yourself living your best life that is when you have the best chances with men.
100% agree with this, very accurate 🤝

Haha, was about to ask the same question. I don’t think she could afford a proof-reader at that time either, so I wonder how come her English is so bad now.
She just can't be bothered to invest in herself or her brand in a deeper level. She just prefer the superficial facade, the picture, the rented clothes to look younger (even if she just looks like a granny stealing her grand daughter prom dress 😂), the beige website and fake quote and text on her website someone wrote for her to sell her course. Anything that is deeper and give authenticity she just skip it. It shows how unhealthy her realtionship with herself is and how low is her self-esteem. Someone truly dedicated to be the best version of herself on every aspect of herself will invest in good English tutor, learning new language, being consistant with everything in her life, following the rules she preach and not only spend on thing that people can see lol Have a small circle but a strong circle to share beautiful memories, travel etc.
Its not about the amount of money you spend, its about picking what's best and tasteful for you. Notice that she only spend for other's opinion and what people will see, never for herself only. When it comes to her she take the cheapest food to nourish her body, the cheapest clothes, cheapest holiday (we never see anything, goes in cheap restaurants and try to make it like its something authentic but its just cheap), cheap fillers because its free. She NEVER splurge on herself. Even her bags are fake. I would rather spend my own money and have the best treatment than a cheap treatment someone wants to give me for free in exchange of advertisement lol
She think she is selective but she isn't, she is just a cheap person with a cheap mindset and she can wear as much as branded clothes on sale, fake her affluence, she will always screams cheap and desperate. She knows it and it kills her poor thing.
I kinda have pity for her (just for a minute then im done lol), I wouldn't want to live in her shoes, with her odd past life that destroyed her health and image, living in a body constantly trying to run away from her demons, living in fear of everything coming out in her face, constant lying and keeping up with her lies and have that toxic relationship with yourself. Imagine having a toxic relationship with your own self but instead of dealing with it (what matters) you prefer to invest in what's superficial, the "facade" lol A vicious circle...such a clown 🐀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
New thread name:

something other than:

“Anna Bey Reviews, Lina Hadid hates on Jews”.

Lina you can criticize Israel without being anti Semitic.

New thread ideas:

“Anna Bey Reviews, is topless dancer turned “elegance” coach marriage failing after visiting escort hotspots alone

“Anna Bey Reviews: stripper turned elegance coach marriage failing after escort hotspot trip.”

other ideas? Anna Bey reviews is the best SEO

Reactions: 12
Anna Bey #27 Reviews, Covid hoax, Fraud, where is her husband, new workshop, A-List club

Reviews, Who is Anna Bey, Real name, thought leader? Covid hoax

reviews, Dubai, real name&age, Botox, botched nose job, average partner, wedding anniversary

Free workshop reviews, real name, Covid scare, international bleep, new work shop

Real lessons learned from London, wedding anniversary, fake elegance coach, SOA reviews

Reactions: 16
Right now Anna is not removing negative comments (from the most recent photo wearing the blue dress)
In 2020 she acted like covid didn't exist. Continues travelling. Complained about wearing masks. She lied and said she had it months later as well. She is so insensitive, just one example when she was in Turkey and people suffered from an earthquake her response was "thank God I didn't feel it".

This same woman would like us to believe from her fake bio that she's "teaching" women elegance out of the goodness of her heart. She's heartless.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.