Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aegiabythesea

Hello Ladies,

I've been lurking here a couple of months and just wanted to thank you all for exposing Anna as the scammer she really is. I was following her youtube for a while and almost bought into her scam. I was feeling particularly frumpy after having a baby and being stuck at home during the pandemic, and also very burnt out after a lack of self care for the past few years from a stressful job running a catering program for a large company in Los Angeles. Perfect prey for Miss Bey! Her program sounded simple and easy, but I now know true self growth takes a lot hard work.

I was considering purchasing her next course once it became available, but something seemed off to me (I'm trying to trust my intuition more as it is usually correct) and I decided to google reviews of her courses and see what others had to say, and luckily I stumbled upon all of you lovely ladies here on Tattle. Another thing I noticed was that she didn't really seem to travel or eat at affluent restaurants, which I thought was strange if she was promoting this lifestyle. I grew up with a middle class background and took trips like she does now in Europe as a teenager with my allowance.

I have many family members from a more affluent background than me, with trust funds, and vacation homes, ect. and have had many opportunities to vacation and spend a lot of time with them over the years (more so at a younger age when I didn't work so much), and she doesn't seem to have any of the casual affluence or natural elegance they have. They are all pretty low key about everything, especially when they are in the U.S. I also have some very wealthy family in South America whom I have never had the chance to meet (in the oil industry), but they are also very down to earth and very welcoming to any of our family that has ventured out there to visit them (and had never met them before that visit). That particular branch of my family immigrated from one of the poorest regions of Italy with nothing, and were able to create massive opportunities for themselves, and also mix with the locals very successfully.

Anna Bey's snobby attitude reminds me of those wannabes of a lower class background and no education in Orange County that lucked out marrying a rich man but still behave in a low class and racist manner. I went to school with many children of these types of people.

I have found so much useful and educational advice here from many of you (and some great book recommendations to expand my knowledge on subjects of interest, including art), and am very grateful. I'm currently lucky enough to not have to work, and have time to decide on my future career, and if I want to further my education (I didn't finish college because I was able to go straight to work before then and make a decent income) or stay home indefinitely with my child.

As someone who comes from a family business of income tax preparation and bookkeeping, I would like to lightly touch upon the subject of "taxing the rich". I noticed Warren Buffet was mentioned here and he actually is a proponent of taxing the rich at a higher rate, along with Bill Gates. I don't have much time to explain our taxation process here in the U.S. but it's much different than Europe. I've studied the tax tables before and above a certain amount of income, your taxable rate goes down. So this means that the middle class in America is taxed at a higher rate than the wealthy. I couldn't believe it when I first saw the tables, but my father assured me that it wasn't a mistake. I used to be more radical politically but the recent Anti-Semitism in leftist circles and also a lot of very toxic people in the community (especially perverted men) has turned me off in a big way. People love to disguise their racism with leftist politics I've come to see, and I don't want to associate with anyone with those sort of viewpoints.

Ciao for now! Thanks again!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Bastine de Beaumanoir

Chatty Member
Thanks for your approval, I think this is the first time my thread title has been chosen. Here's to equal rights for everyone and to love! Cheers! By the way, Karim is openly gay and in banking. Does anyone know what bank he works for? Average Joseph may want to send his CV there.

Regarding the outfit, you wouldn't know, but Anna has said before that she hates stockings and tights and never wears them. Strange. In the UK tights with dresses and skirts are almost a religion. My faves are Wolford and Falke. I won't give up my short skirts and dresses unless it's really cold, so good hosiery is essential for a proper lady.
What's the matter with Karim? He is no longer a lawyer? Kidding. I knew he wasn't really living with the money he was making as a "lawyer", I've already said a word about the "Insta almost-professions", it was an allusion to him and Lina. But I am happy for him if he got a job in a bank. Let's see if he is also an "almost-banker", I mean only for Insta. You never know with those people.

Oh yes, you told me in a previous message about Anna hating to wear tights or stockings, it doesn't suprise me. Wearing stockings is the ultimate discipline for a woman nowadays : know how to choose them, how to wear them without making holes, how to sit without breaking the thread into the chair material, etc. I have always a tender gaze for young girls who are starting to wear stockings, they always have a run or a hole in their stockings and they go along the day like that.

Here are some indications from auntie Bastine for all the young girls reading me :
Bastine's corner

Always have a second pair of stockings in your bag if you're going to work or school. It takes no space. Personaly I don't take a second pair, now I am too experimented to have problems with it but if a catastroph occurs I am going right away in the first supermarket to buy another pair. Avoid wearing stockings with holes. In the long run it's not good for your psychology, I mean the way a woman sees herself.

This will come as very hard to hear for many of you as many women and girls are always nude legs nowadays : but it is important to wear stockings.

I give you the rules of a finishing school, adapt them to your own desire and lifestyle.

Basically only some very open sandals can be worn without stockings and only in some circumstances : summer parties/cocktails in the country side, hollyday walks, long dresses for the beach, some locations (holyday villages like Saint Tropez, Deauville). Contrary to what you might think, the open sandals with heels, made for a formal evening dress, must be worn with very fine stockings, never on a nude leg.

Always wear stockings with a closed shoe, even if it's a hot summer day (well, maybe not in the case of dog-days...).The "tights rule" has an hygienic explanation and also an esthetic one.

For hygiene : If your skirt is short and you don't wear stockings, when you take a seat you will catch on the back of your thighs every possible germ outhere ; it can go up to your intimate parts and give you nasty things to endure. And if you suffer from those intimate nasty things and you take a seat without stockings, well, maybe you will contaminate other girls. Those are "manners".
Also for the hygiene : a nude foot in a leather shoe is Bonjour blisters and bad smell at the end of the day, you don't want to kill that Average Joe when you're coming home.

For the esthetic part : very few women in this world have an impeccable skin on their legs. The majority of women have redness, little varicose veins, cellulite or the hair bulb visible after shaving or even waxing. Unfortunately it's not very esthetic. But a fine pair of stocking turns a flawed leg into something very beautiful. The skirts and dresses with lining fall better and you will have a flattened belly. If you have some static electricity between the stockings and the dress, just heat up a little cream between the palms, then run your hands on your legs (with the stockings on).

What you must understand, even if it's hard to hear it in today world, is the following : the "tights rule" is an unspoken criterion of selection. In the good society you will be judged by the women not by men. If you are nude legs, the (bad) selection is made from the moment you put your feet in the gathering. So start exercice right now with stockings, the habit will come very quickly. When you will be in that place, the place of "stockings", you will not be able to leave the house without wearing them.

Tip from Bastine : always start with the lycra and with the less expensive ones. I always wear a pair of nude beige from Monoprix (3.50 euros, two pairs) and you can't make the difference with Dim or other brand. I wear expensive ones only in formal soirées, with a lot of shiny lycra.
And don't forget to wash them (by hand), you don't need to throw them away after wearing them once or twice, I don't know why people do this.

Finally, this was the motto of the ancient French Haute Couture : a woman must have "de la tenue", but she also has to be "tenue" ; "tenue" like kept inside her clothes (shepts, bra, etc.) and the stockings are part of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

indiana

indiana

BRUTAL ELEGANCE MISTAKES, ANNA BEY LIP INJECTIONS, ANNA BEY GOLD DIGGER, ANNA BEY REVIEWS, ANNA BEY HUSBAND, JOSEPH HALLIT, SCHOOL OF AFFLUENCE REVIEW, THE A-LIST PRIVATE LADIES APP, ANNA BEY SCAM, ANNA BEY SCAMMER, ANNA BEY NATIONALITY, ANNA BEY BILLIONAIRE, ANNA BEY MILLIONAIRE, ANNA BEY COURSES, ARE ANNA BEY COURSES WORTH IT

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

indiana

I saw Harry Styles in Rosewood Hotel lounge/bar once. Was chilling there with my friends and we only noticed because security did a discreet perimeter check. Anyway had no clue it was him, it was just pointed out. And of course we carried on with our business, we did not pester Mr. Styles in any way.
I am not going to say much about myself here but I do know quite a few celebrities, including some of Anna's idols. It's not a big deal for me, I never name drop and it makes no difference to me if someone is famous or not. Name dropping ("I've partied with Paris Hilton once" "I went to the same gym David Beckham was once spotted at") is a dead giveaway you're pretending to be more important than you are & trying too hard to impress.

And without going into it too much more, the same goes for her "cultivate your relationships, you never know when you might need a favor" advice. It is very easy for me to tell if you're keeping in touch ("networking") because you want something from me. It's not hard to spot a social climber.

Stay in touch with people you truly enjoy staying in touch with. Be friends with people who are worth your friendship. People will respect you more but most importantly, you'll be living a happier life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Bastine de Beaumanoir

Chatty Member
I still have to catch everything you ladies discussed yesterday, and I can't write longer messages today, but I want to congratulate @indiana who wants us to break a rib with laughing, the Miss Piggy story is dynamite. Also I admire your political wisdom, my ladies ; like one of the girls said it in a previous thread it's amazing how a empty person like Anna Bey has generated such a group of women of substance. You are gems amongst the gems. Thank you @AnnaBelt for the informations about Lina's husband. This is the invisible man in Geneva. Like many other shipowners he probably lives mostly in international waters in order to be safe. His first boat "on fire" (cf. your article) is a very known strategy to insurers : they put the fire on their own boat in order to obtain the money of insurances and keep going with their business. It doesn't work anymore.
Actually Lina's husband is known in France, his name is mentionned in the Panama Papers, so it's not a clean business man, he has also an oil company. He is a tunisian oligarch who exploits without embarassement its country while tunisian people are starving. This is the money who serves Lina to live in Geneva and have her feasts sprinkled with champagne. Free Palestina... yeah, what an hypocrite! She should stay away from Anna because the scandal will attire attention on her and her husband, and Anna should stay away from Lina because Lina's husband will probably have big problems with the international justice and lose his money. His name was mentionned as part of the trial of Patrick Balkany, which is a political trial here in France and very nasty one, and still current. So the party only begins for Lina's husband. For those who read French, here is the article from Le Monde.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't know if anyone has posted their experience with Anna's content but here I go.
When I found her videos I was in a very vulnerable place. Puerto Rico is well known for the bad economics and corruption. Me being an educated woman (bachelors degree in business, bachelor degree in RT in progress, Associates Degree in PTA) was unable to land a job and I was truly depressed. My soon to be husband was always helping me the best as he could because every financial weight was upon him. He did it to stop me for having to go to the mainland (United States and staying with family) to find a job, make some money and come back to finance part of my studies and stuff we needed at that time) Sometimes I was getting mad/sad for not having the means to buy decent clothes, bags and shoes. Everything went to my car and my education expenses. Then I started doubting my relationship thanks to Anna's videos (I know that it sounds stupid, very stupid and I feel stupid remembering this but that was how it happened). My man is not ultra wealthy, we are a team and we support each other. Now that I have a stable job (even when is uncomfortable for some reasons) we are better than ever. We are even planning to take some vacations in a nice resort and enjoy ourselves a little now. When you are in a vulnerable place, when you are depressed because of your financial status, people like Anna can get into your head and sow toxic seeds. We are planning a little weeding and a nice dinner with only close family members just to celebrate our official union. Nothing fancy but well done and in a nice place we can afford. I am excited about the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Anyone that grew up upper middle class knows how to dress and learns certain things from their mother and grandmother. You don’t flash designer all the time and you certainly don’t prostitute yourself. You look for a good marriage caliber but also someone with the right values and mindset. Richer doesn’t always mean happier. Many women in London chase around these billionaires and stay single forever but they could just settle down with an average joe in a nice normal house that treats them well in an average area where someone takes care of them but they could rest and relax and pursue their own business etc and build a family. You can have fun in life and travel without having to travel first class or business class. It’s about the company you are with that makes life exciting and worth living and it’s better to build something together.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

CherryBerry25

VIP Member
@AnnaBeg Oh my goodness I’m so glad you mentioned Kevin Samuels, I thought of Anna when I saw this post that he made. He’s brutally honest when trying to humble women, letting them know that you should be realistic with your standards and shouldn’t be trying to date or marry the 1% because logistically not everyone can marry the 1%.
Otherwise he’s unnecessarily mean and not useful advice, he had 2 divorced I’m pretty sure yet has a dating advice channel lol His channel blew up because of the “You’re average at best” video, where he bullied a woman about her looks. To be fair he did tell her that he doesn’t have any time for her questions and she forced him to talk and give her dating advice, so that probably made him more bitter.

Toronto is has pretty disgusting dating scene, so Kevin is praised here and all the males follow his word like it’s bible

I’ve only seen a couple of clips here and there of his stuff, but something about him is so disgusting to me… I think it’s his tone. He comes across desperate and overall like an underdeveloped soul (meaning is always focused on tearing down instead of building up). 🙅‍♀️🏃‍♀️ Stay away from these types is my intuitive feeling.. low-vibrational.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Chloesm

VIP Member
Good evening eleganzz ladies,
Long time lurker here! I honestly don’t remember if I actually ever commented on here as I haven’t followed her threads assiduously. But in the last weeks I did, as I find them really amusing, and now I’ve become familiar with some of your usernames and I really feel like you created a good community/ family somehow!

I’m Italian, but moved to the UK for university (yes Anna, people do actually move to other countries for education purposes and not just to follow their jet-set babe fantasies 😉)
I started watching Anna’s videos a couple of years ago. I don’t come from an affluent background my any means. But my mother and grandmother have been very strict with my upbringing. Growing up, they’ve always made sure I knew good manners and notions from the “Galateo”. Especially table manners as food and the “art of eating” is really important to us Italians.
So, I’ve always had this idea of wanting to become very kind, polite, elegant, sophisticated since I was a little girl. I’ve always been fascinated by this type of women.
Hence that’s why when I came across the titles of Anna’s videos, I was quite intrigued.
However, 1 minute into her what to not wear at the airport video (I cannot remember the exact title) and I soon changed my opinion. Her story never stood right with me. I can spot fake people/very bad actors straight away. And her speaking style, her attitude always seemed forced to me and not feminine at all, to say the least.
I was on tattle already when I started watching her videos but I didn’t know she had a thread. Then I found it and I had no idea of how twisted this woman’s mind could be before reading all the material from your researches.

I am very glad that some of you are exposing her and are working on taking her down, and I’m quite surprised how she got away with her lies so easily to this day and how she managed to keep her freedom still.

I am also very glad and proud of the community you formed. I wanna thank all the ladies here who are older and wiser than me, who are sharing all their precious knowledge about good manners, fashion, jewellery, places to avoid, places to go to…and the list is endless.

Especially @Bastine de Beaumanoir
Merci beaucoup pour vos précieux conseils 🙏🏼 (Permettez-moi de vous vouvoyer)
Et je m’excuse pour mon français (réminiscences du lycée)

Sorry for the long comment, I wish you well and I will keep on catching up with this thread and commenting more often from now onwards as I have a lot to say about our Anna the scammer.
Bisous

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Bastine de Beaumanoir

Chatty Member
I am curious about why is that? I don't have much experience with weddings but what I have witnessed is that people who know each other are always seated together, especially the couples.
I am talking about formal dinners organized by a Lady of the House, like for 12, 24 people, etc. In the case of a wedding dinner I would refer to dinners also organized by an important Lady in her French castle etc. What you see now for weddings are dinners organized by wedding planners, foreigners to the family, who don't know who is who, so they go by couples, like would do the staff in a restaurant.

The separation has an ancient history : the frivolous side of the French people. They were always touching each other or talking together when they were in love (also origin of the French style, hands on the table, to show that you are not cuddling with the neighbour under the table or want to kill him). And when they were not in love, it was better for them to be separated as to have the chance to meet a lover.

Then it was the socializing part. Even today, the dinner is the moment when the social patrimony (relationships with other people) is build. The wife is working for the man's career, the man is working for the family's prestige. It's a team working together at different tables (or seats if it's the same table).

The only exception is for newly married couples (no more than 3 months, today), but young newly married couples, like in their 20s, when they are still shy. They can stay together. A mature woman like Anna cannot be considered like a newly young married woman. Actually she is not considered married at all, according to the European aristocratic families or from the French haute-bourgeoisie. For them, the marriage must be celebrated in the orthodox or catholic church in order to be considered as a real marriage, despite the civil one. It is not a question of faith, it's a question of traditions. And also something to do with the hate for the French Revolution who legalized the divorce and the civil marriage, only.

Another rule for dinners and for all the social events organized in the good society : the Lady of the house always invites by pair. Nobody is coming alone and if so, she/he has a partner prepared by the hostess. The "pair" can sit together, they are a "pair" for the evening, not a couple. This is how a I met my husband.

PS. If you want to understand how the European high society acts, thinks and etc., study the French Revolution, the Bolshevik revolution and the Fall of the Austro-Hungarian Empire: it's the opposite.

Last edited:
  • Heart

teki_awas

Chatty Member
On Thread #25, there's mention of Anna looking pregnant by her own followers. I can only speculate her, of being evil enough, to use pregnancy as yet another tool to reach the eleghant life she dreams of:

Polish_20210926_130229275.jpg

Ladies, I'll let you in a little secret that can save you. I once dated a thousandheir and saved his... genes in my freezer as a token of our love. I'm now using that same token to accelerate my road to appluence. I won't mention his name, but he can provide the life I deserve, even if he's never around. All a girl needs is an Hermessa and balloons.

Im suddenly craving oysters drenched in caviar, this baby has eleghant taste.

• Haha
  • Sick

Selina Kyle

Then I started doubting my relationship thanks to Anna's videos (I know that it sounds stupid, very stupid and I feel stupid remembering this but that was how it happened).
I think this is the saddest and most dangerous part of Anna's scam. She'll make you question your life "pillars" and threaten to throw it all out the window for what, an hypothetical sugar daddy ? Her litany about the "misery" of being with an "average joe" makes me so angry because happiness in a relationship does not boil down to bagging a millionnaire. But how would she know about a trusting and healthy relationship anyway.
Don't feel stupid, she's a snake with seemingly innocent yet pernicious ideas, and she's an insult to actual snakes btw.

• Heart

aliciaaaa

Thank you @laurensanchez for the new thread name. If you're new here the sparknotes version is in the wiki page and first 5 pages of the most liked posts section (by page two its already a shocker).
Recap of the last thread: running around the streets of London, window shopping and trying on clothes that she wont be purchasing. No pictures with friends or loved ones (where is short Jospeh?) and possible new sugar daddy residence in Dubai? No proof of her Youtube plaques for reaching 100k or 1M subscribers yet "meeting" at Google, fans speculating she's pregnant, filming during opera performances, hasn't been active on her app for 3 months now, destroying a Rimowat luggage for the gram, posing in bathrooms at Annabel's without wedding ring, injecting botox in her head and elegant ladies of the A-lister app claim to "own museums" are just as delusional as Anna

• Heart

teki_awas

Chatty Member
@AnnaBelt, I understand you very well. And we all know that nobody here is a hater because we all despise the woman not hate her. But at this point of excess (she, trying to regain attention in every possible way), it's no more a matter of elegance or no elegance. This is a battle, it's ugly because she is ugly when using Covid as a tool of persuasion. She is trying to capture the nice part in you, don't let her do it. You are a beautiful person, don't let her have some bits in your inner beauty. As @AndNowImHere pointed out, it's not even important if it's true or not because in any case one should not pray for attention with those matters. It's indecent. We must not let her act like that. My deep personnal opinion is that nobody is sick, this is all circus. She doesn't know anybody and has no close friends, she is a lonely wandering vagabond. She would have said it if it was her mother (she talked about a friend right? I don't have the heart to see again that post).
As it's 1: 00 AM here and I have to stay up to finish some work, I am going to make a confession inspired by the night. Frankly, as I am very religious (in my heart, not very openly in society) and I had some strange experiences with people declared possessed (I helped with exorcism - don't get excited, I am not talking about those spectacular things you're seeing on Internet), I consider this woman completly absorbed into the dark side whatever dark side is, devil, negative energy, etc. From time to time I see the soul of that poor child she was once, crying to get some help, but in the same time I see how she is killing the soul of that child deliberately. She is gnawed by the evil and her motivations are so predictible : resentment, hubris, jealousy, desire to humiliate. And she collects the innocent energy of young girls around the world, internet facilitates and accelerates the energy "exchanges". Those girls are nurturing her not only with their money.
The easyest way to get rid of the "devil", whatever the "devil" is, is to laugh in his face. And to show yourself to him beautiful, but naturally beautiful with that particular shining coming from the inside. Beautiful like the face of God. I saw women rolling on the floor whriting just because I was looking in their eyes or women incapable to look into my eyes. I am not saying that I am beautiful like Cindy Crawford, I am just saying that whatever God is, from time to time He/She turns on the light inside of me. Those are moments when I spot every single lie, every single fakeness, every hidden sin, moments when the same lies and fakenesses and sins are not evident for other people. But the time always gives me right. Do you know what my nickname is in my job? D.M.A. = détecteur de mensonges ambulant. The law of the contrary energies makes that I encounter more and more possessed people in my journey and there is always the moment of the clash. But I am always the winner. Anna Bey is one of those people. So we must laugh in her face if we want to give her a chance to have a proper life one day. It's a service to her. Sorry for the mystical part but I live my life in two dimensions : the rational and the mystical one.
As you said it, we must dig everything and everybody around her, it's a nest of wasps living from charlatanism, by impoverishing people and countries (Tunisia and Lebanon -read about Audi Bank and the scandals in Lebanon) so that they can live well in Geneva.
This is how I imagine Bastine keeps up with Tattle while living her best Geneva/France life.

Screenshot_20210930-084228_Pinterest.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha