Anna Bey #26 Hunting for a new Average Joe, shame the whole of London knows I'm a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway, whose husband tolerated them being in Annabels without him? Bizarre marriage of convenience. How did you ladies find out she is going to Dubai?

Anna has «📍 Geneva 🔜 London, Dubai » written in her Instagram bio, so we can assume she will be in Dubai in a matter of weeks time.

I believe this is her way of advertising herself to others to see if they would like to meet up and collaborate with her, perhaps discounted beauty treatments, restaurant meals or to stay at a hotel at a discounted rate for advertisement etc...

I wonder if Anna and Nika Mariana will briefly meet up again...

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Anyway, whose husband tolerated them being in Annabels without him? Bizarre marriage of convenience. How did you ladies find out she is going to Dubai?
Dubai speculations rose when she suddenly changed her Instagram bio with next destination London and Dubai. Currently she is in London confirming the information she posted in her bio. Don’t know when her Dubai stop will be

Attachments

Reactions: 8
it’s SO OBVIOUS that Anna was DONE DONE DONE with working a regular job and hyper focused on becoming FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT AT ALL COSTS!!
What known jobs has she had?
  • Topless dancer
  • Vida Consultancy "matchmaker" - so basically, still being a con artist, what she was essentially doing was an unethical sales job
  • "Customer assistant" at a gambling company i.e. bottom of the tree, poorly paid service job
  • "Marketing manager" at another gambling company which cannot have been more than a year
  • IIRC she stated she was working as a cleaner or something while studying at vocational school in Sweden
So she's never had a job for any length of time nor worked for a career yet still turned to full time scamming cuz she's too lazy to work

Reactions: 21
Good morning dear elegant rats ladies

So while flailing around in London, we still don't know her true purpose here. Is she just biding time, waiting to see how much the new scam will sell so she can get cash for her next move? Waiting to see if boring posts will throw Tattle/Swiss authorities off the scent (no it won't, dear Rat-y)?

My bet? Doing research to see how she can "legally" set up her scam biz in Dubai. She will need a front or a wealthy Emirati sponsor. Sadly although average Joe had to settle for her, for most Arab men she would be the last choice, unless they have a grandma fetish. She won't find it so easy get a new sugar daddy at her age and looks with the fake bags and things.

She may do an extended holiday in Dubai, realise the reality of the situation after a couple of months, then on to the new destination and new name. That's assuming she doesn't end up in jail first. @Flowerbomb87 I'd appreciate if you can shed any light on this.

By the way, back to the present day. Why is there no Daily Mail paid story appearing this week? This would be the perfect time to expose her since all it takes is a photographer catching her sitting alone at Harrods, walking around the Connaught looking for a man, or taking pics in Selfridges without buying anything. Personally I think the "elegance coach exposed as a scam" would bring hella clicks to the DM site.

They could also do a follow up series with the number of women scammed by her. Kicking a teenager off her app and taking her money, editing posts, lying about her marriage. There's a lot of angry "students" out there that could be called on for a quote.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder if Anna and Nika Mariana will briefly meet up again...
Nika looks way different without all the makeup, but that’s with a lot of influencers on instagram.
It’s sad how young girls look up to ig models not knowing that a lot of it is fake, or bought..

Reactions: 8
Thank you @laurensanchez for the new thread name. If you're new here the sparknotes version is in the wiki page and first 5 pages of the most liked posts section (by page two its already a shocker).
Recap of the last thread: running around the streets of London, window shopping and trying on clothes that she wont be purchasing. No pictures with friends or loved ones (where is short Jospeh?) and possible new sugar daddy residence in Dubai? No proof of her Youtube plaques for reaching 100k or 1M subscribers yet "meeting" at Google, fans speculating she's pregnant, filming during opera performances, hasn't been active on her app for 3 months now, destroying a Rimowat luggage for the gram, posing in bathrooms at Annabel's without wedding ring, injecting botox in her head and elegant ladies of the A-lister app claim to "own museums" are just as delusional as Anna
I've had lunch with a friend who works at Google yesterday. While she works in a different part of the business, if Google really met her, she'd have got some kind of a YouTube plaque and if she got one, she'd have posted it along with the picture she had taken outside their offices with a bouquet of flowers she clearly got herself. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
By the way, back to the present day. Why is there no Daily Mail paid story appearing this week? This would be the perfect time to expose her since all it takes is a photographer catching her sitting alone at Harrods, walking around the Connaught looking for a man, or taking pics in Selfridges without buying anything. Personally I think the "elegance coach exposed as a scam" would bring hella clicks to the DM site.
Darling, I contacted the author of those articles but to no avail. I do not intent to give away my work or personal number and I am not able to get a burner number easily, unless I do it through my contacts and bothering them with strange request like that would make me look like I went nuts. In other others, those in UK might give Daily Mail a call without this much hassle. Please!
I agree with you that Rat is buying time, hiding from Swiss police while scamming more women to buy a ticket to Madam Mama-Raty and herself. Dubai isn't cheap! Especially if you don't have reliable people around you and last time I was in the region, forgive me, it was decades ago, the prices were written on your face and not the item. In other words, the seller sees you and determines the price (tourists and 'exotic' workers would get a special price :sneaky:). Local ladies, please update my knowledge. So, Rat is advertising that she's going there to either look for someone she knows who lives there or someone who will, ammm, 'host' her there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Darling, I contacted the author of those articles but to no avail. I do not intent to give away my work or personal number and I am not able to get a burner number easily, unless I do it through my contacts and bothering them with strange request like that would make me look like I went nuts. In other others, those in UK might give Daily Mail a call without this much hassle. Please!
I agree with you that Rat is buying time, hiding from Swiss police while scamming more women to buy a ticket to Madam Mama-Raty and herself. Dubai isn't cheap! Especially if you don't have reliable people around you and last time I was in the region, forgive me, it was decades ago, the prices were written on your face and not the item. In other words, the seller sees you and determines the price (tourists and 'exotic' workers would get a special price :sneaky:). Local ladies, please update my knowledge. So, Rat is advertising that she's going there to either look for someone she knows who lives there or someone who will, ammm, 'host' her there.
She is fishing! You are so right.

Anna in Paris! (This guy's account is private)

Lina is having the time of her life away from Anna
She really posted this with her big bobble head showing! I thought it was a @teki_awas creation.

Habibti, come to Dubai...

View attachment 781504
They post this as though a Middle Eastern husband is a flex. Let's not forget, an Emirati princess was imprisoned, one disappeared, and when you marry you are basically property. I would never ever get tied permanently to one of these men.

The last time I met a Saudi woman was at Mahiki or some other club. There were two of them together, and they looked normal i.e. no hijab etc. But they have no freedom. When they are in their own countries, they have to cover up, they can't determine their own lives at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Ladies, you coudn't have chosen better title for this thread : according to the vote estimates (64%), this mornig the Swiss people voted for the gay marriage. Mazel Tov Joey ! We, all, hope the best for you : real love, real marriage, real life.

Little IVP observation on the picture posted by @AnnaBelt on the first page of this thread with the Barbes-Rochechouart-Dior look : our arbiter of elegance should know that very fine stockings are necessary (actually obligatory) with that outfit and with those closed pointed shoes, especially with black lacquered shoes which are considered to be "formal shoes" (only for night time, opera, balls, whatever event with artificial light not day light). Nobody wants to see how the nude skin of a woman's feet suffers from the contact with the leather. Redness of the toes and blisters were never considered to be glamorous or elegant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ladies, you coudn't have chosen better title for this thread : according to the vote estimates (64%), this mornig the Swiss people voted for the gay marriage. Mazel Tov Joey ! We, all, hope the best for you : real love, real marriage, real life.

Little IVP observation on the picture posted by @AnnaBelt on the first page of this thread with the Barbes-Rochechouart-Dior look : our arbiter of elegance should know that very fine stockings are necessary (actually obligatory) with that outfit and with those closed pointed shoes, especially with black lacquered shoes which are considered to be "formal shoes" (only for night time, opera, balls, whatever event with artificial light not day light). Nobody wants to see how the nude skin of a woman's feet suffers from the contact with the leather. Redness of the toes and blisters were never considered to be glamorous or elegant.
Thanks for your approval, I think this is the first time my thread title has been chosen. Here's to equal rights for everyone and to love! Cheers! By the way, Karim is openly gay and in banking. Does anyone know what bank he works for? Average Joseph may want to send his CV there.

Regarding the outfit, you wouldn't know, but Anna has said before that she hates stockings and tights and never wears them. Strange. In the UK tights with dresses and skirts are almost a religion. My faves are Wolford and Falke. I won't give up my short skirts and dresses unless it's really cold, so good hosiery is essential for a proper lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She may do an extended holiday in Dubai, realise the reality of the situation after a couple of months, then on to the new destination and new name. That's assuming she doesn't end up in jail first. @Flowerbomb87 I'd appreciate if you can shed any light on this.
She can't stay longer than 3 months in Dubai in holiday, if she wants to stay longer she either need to have someone to sponsor her as you mention it or have a business only settled in the UAE and it take a lot of money (home address on her name in Dubai etc.) and lots of time to do the paper. Good luck to her 😂🐀🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lauren did more in 2 days in London than you know who. I guess it's not just the Geneva shore crew that's giving this lady the cold shoulder, it's a collective shun and its giving me second-hand embarrassment. Should've gotten that yellow dress pressed and ironed the military way. Too little too late, dear Aija.

@laurensanchez I cant wait for the weather to be cooler, I adore hosiery and thicker fabrics. Any advice for quality loafers (gucci, prada...) that won't tear them into shreds?

Here's Laura Blair, hopefully she passes the Tattle quality test:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dubai isn't cheap! Especially if you don't have reliable people around you and last time I was in the region, forgive me, it was decades ago, the prices were written on your face and not the item. In other words, the seller sees you and determines the price (tourists and 'exotic' workers would get a special price :sneaky:). Local ladies, please update my knowledge.
I can confirm that its still the case lmao

Reactions: 14
Thanks for your approval, I think this is the first time my thread title has been chosen. Here's to equal rights for everyone and to love! Cheers! By the way, Karim is openly gay and in banking. Does anyone know what bank he works for? Average Joseph may want to send his CV there.

Regarding the outfit, you wouldn't know, but Anna has said before that she hates stockings and tights and never wears them. Strange. In the UK tights with dresses and skirts are almost a religion. My faves are Wolford and Falke. I won't give up my short skirts and dresses unless it's really cold, so good hosiery is essential for a proper lady.
What's the matter with Karim? He is no longer a lawyer? Kidding. I knew he wasn't really living with the money he was making as a "lawyer", I've already said a word about the "Insta almost-professions", it was an allusion to him and Lina. But I am happy for him if he got a job in a bank. Let's see if he is also an "almost-banker", I mean only for Insta. You never know with those people.

Oh yes, you told me in a previous message about Anna hating to wear tights or stockings, it doesn't suprise me. Wearing stockings is the ultimate discipline for a woman nowadays : know how to choose them, how to wear them without making holes, how to sit without breaking the thread into the chair material, etc. I have always a tender gaze for young girls who are starting to wear stockings, they always have a run or a hole in their stockings and they go along the day like that.

Here are some indications from auntie Bastine for all the young girls reading me :
Bastine's corner

Always have a second pair of stockings in your bag if you're going to work or school. It takes no space. Personaly I don't take a second pair, now I am too experimented to have problems with it but if a catastroph occurs I am going right away in the first supermarket to buy another pair. Avoid wearing stockings with holes. In the long run it's not good for your psychology, I mean the way a woman sees herself.

This will come as very hard to hear for many of you as many women and girls are always nude legs nowadays : but it is important to wear stockings.

I give you the rules of a finishing school, adapt them to your own desire and lifestyle.

Basically only some very open sandals can be worn without stockings and only in some circumstances : summer parties/cocktails in the country side, hollyday walks, long dresses for the beach, some locations (holyday villages like Saint Tropez, Deauville). Contrary to what you might think, the open sandals with heels, made for a formal evening dress, must be worn with very fine stockings, never on a nude leg.

Always wear stockings with a closed shoe, even if it's a hot summer day (well, maybe not in the case of dog-days...).The "tights rule" has an hygienic explanation and also an esthetic one.

For hygiene : If your skirt is short and you don't wear stockings, when you take a seat you will catch on the back of your thighs every possible germ outhere ; it can go up to your intimate parts and give you nasty things to endure. And if you suffer from those intimate nasty things and you take a seat without stockings, well, maybe you will contaminate other girls. Those are "manners".
Also for the hygiene : a nude foot in a leather shoe is Bonjour blisters and bad smell at the end of the day, you don't want to kill that Average Joe when you're coming home.

For the esthetic part : very few women in this world have an impeccable skin on their legs. The majority of women have redness, little varicose veins, cellulite or the hair bulb visible after shaving or even waxing. Unfortunately it's not very esthetic. But a fine pair of stocking turns a flawed leg into something very beautiful. The skirts and dresses with lining fall better and you will have a flattened belly. If you have some static electricity between the stockings and the dress, just heat up a little cream between the palms, then run your hands on your legs (with the stockings on).

What you must understand, even if it's hard to hear it in today world, is the following : the "tights rule" is an unspoken criterion of selection. In the good society you will be judged by the women not by men. If you are nude legs, the (bad) selection is made from the moment you put your feet in the gathering. So start exercice right now with stockings, the habit will come very quickly. When you will be in that place, the place of "stockings", you will not be able to leave the house without wearing them.

Tip from Bastine : always start with the lycra and with the less expensive ones. I always wear a pair of nude beige from Monoprix (3.50 euros, two pairs) and you can't make the difference with Dim or other brand. I wear expensive ones only in formal soirées, with a lot of shiny lycra.
And don't forget to wash them (by hand), you don't need to throw them away after wearing them once or twice, I don't know why people do this.

Finally, this was the motto of the ancient French Haute Couture : a woman must have "de la tenue", but she also has to be "tenue" ; "tenue" like kept inside her clothes (shepts, bra, etc.) and the stockings are part of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Lauren did more in 2 days in London than you know who. I guess it's not just the Geneva shore crew that's giving this lady the cold shoulder, it's a collective shun and its giving me second-hand embarrassment. Should've gotten that yellow dress pressed and ironed the military way. Too little too late, dear Aija.

@laurensanchez I cant wait for the weather to be cooler, I adore hosiery and thicker fabrics. Any advice for quality loafers (gucci, prada...) that won't tear them into shreds?

Here's Laura Blair, hopefully she passes the Tattle quality test:

I really like Laura Blair she have a warm energy and used to love her dramatic reels when I was on insta 😂 If I remember well she used to practice dance too so obviously I love her for that 🤝

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.