Anna Bey #26 Hunting for a new Average Joe, shame the whole of London knows I'm a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna Bey #27 Reviews, Covid hoax, Fraud, where is her husband, new workshop, A-List club

Reviews, Who is Anna Bey, Real name, thought leader? Covid hoax

reviews, Dubai, real name&age, Botox, botched nose job, average partner, wedding anniversary

Free workshop reviews, real name, Covid scare, international bleep, new work shop

Real lessons learned from London, wedding anniversary, fake elegance coach, SOA reviews
My vote is Anna Bey #27 Reviews, Covid hoax, Fraud, where is her husband, new workshop, A-List club

Reactions: 12
I just can not go by and saying nothing... Is this really the same woman who is now unrecognizable because of the mentioned injections?!
Also, the previous blog post was also totally alien. What happened in these 7+ years? Before she was even relatable... How can a person change so much to the worst?!
I just could not resist and made this classic Mr Crab from Spongebob meme xD
mr crab money.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If you click the Anna bey tag at the top of this page, you may be able to read the thread titles and they all give a summary of what the previous thread was about. I recall it was the last days of summer 2020, so July/August 2020?

@Roleena611 I was wrong. It was October. Summer she went with the bisexual boyfriend, the dwarf, and Agnes.

Here's the earthquake mention https://tattle.life/threads/anna-be...e-review-exposing-anna-bey.10595/post-2767489
I’ll check it out. Thank you! 🙏💕

Reactions: 5
Anna and this Lina are very anti semitic and it’s really disgusting. Jewish men are natural born providers actually and known to be very good husbands. It’s not ok to be anti semitic if you are elegant. Period.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
For the newcomers: the person claiming Anna "was raped by one of her dates" is speculating based on Anna saying in the Cosmo interview that she once had her drink spiked, woke up in a strange house, and had to fight a guy off to escape. It's very possible there was more to that story than she said, and she does seem to have had very negative experiences with men. But then, all talk of sexual assault aside, would-be gold-diggers generally do not encounter men in the best light under any circumstances

I just looked at that interview again and Anna was described as "a 32-year-old Swede of supermodel proportions." I haven't seen any 5'9" milkmaids on the catwalks recently ...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not sure if it's been posted on here before but certain bloggers being called out for getting their bags from the below...

Reactions: 7
@Sadies any good SEO suggestions?

Dubai, reviews, husband comes to mind as key words we need. Maybe also COVID.
Yes! Also the heavily searched ones for SEO like Anna Bey net worth, billionaire husband, age, nationality, A-list review etc

EDIT: I think "real name" and "Aija Räty" might be common searches too

Reactions: 10
Can we vote please? My contribution:

• Faking COVID story for pity, can't hack Dubai so what's her new city?
  • Please buy and review my new course so I can fly to Dubai before Geneva gets worse!
  • A-list and new course review, no sign of husband so hope to find a sheikh I can scr*w
  • My husband is no billionaire, so for distraction, I faked a church visit and a COVID prayer
  • Aija is my real name but if you want some big news, I faked a death but won't reveal whose!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Please buy and review my new course so I can fly to Dubai before Geneva gets worse!
  • My husband is no billionaire, so for distraction, I faked a church visit and a COVID prayer
  • New course same old content, need money to travel alone and forget my husband is not a millionaire
  • Fell for my tragic covid story? Buy my new course now while flights are still cheap!
  • As a A-list member age and nationality dont matter, just pay my search for billionaire husband

• I know my suggestions are a little too long, trying to give ideas and squeeze in as many keys words as possible

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I just looked at that interview again and Anna was described as "a 32-year-old Swede of supermodel proportions." I haven't seen any 5'9" milkmaids on the catwalks recently ...
Hell yeah! A demonic version of Gisele Bündchen (can't believe a follower compared her to Gisele).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
by JetsetBabe / 76mo
//keep unread//hide

This is a phase some of us go through – the barbie doll look.

Maybe it’s an age thing, but I remember when I was in my early 20’s I thought a beautiful woman should be sexy;

She should have big long hair (fill it up with extensions),
loads of make up (especially going strong with eye shadow giving you mysterious cat eyes),
as much lips as possible (lipgloss, lipstick, who cares!),
long fake nails (let’s go acrylics)
tight short dresses that show off those curves and cleavage
and not to forget – a pair of very high heels (platform included) that screams “come and duck me”.

Yes. There was a time in my life that I thought desired beauty was all about being a Barbie doll. Or at least to look as similar to one as possible. And I did my share of failed imitations!

However My taste changed several years ago, and today I love anything natural.

Less make up, less sex, less fake! But not to the point of becoming boring of course.

This is when you need to have that perfect blend of being natural and classy yet have your sex appeal without people noticing it too much. After all, we are females and it’s in our genetics to make us look as attractive as possible so that we can attract the best suitable mate.

And like I’ve mentioned many times on the blog, if we’re actually going to listen to what the men really want – is less is more. More natural and less of the fake stuff.

My motto; everything in moderation. Balance will do you good. A little bit of this, and a little bit of that. Mixing it to your personal perfection. After all, you need to create your own blend, the one that screams “YOU!”.

But it’s easy to go blind, so do a little bit of self evaluation from time to time. Ask your friends to be honest with you, if they see something you cannot see. We all go through periods in our lives when we think we look better than we actually do. I sure went through that a few times

Reactions: 6
I'm really enjoying this quiet time to be completely honest. I heard some A-blisters complain about her extended absence.
If Anna is not back soon, with fresh new content, a lot of these girls will dip and move on to more consistent gurus.
Anna, hurry! You told them not to use Google! They're lost without you!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.