Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J.Tarac

VIP Member
Small tip: Anyone who's joined the App and feel wronged (censored and/or removed) in the long run, I suggest forming a group and collectively suing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

indiana

The closest we will ever have to an archive of all her past blogposts (unless jetsetbabe.com is no longer excluded from the wayback machine, which will be a miracle). Her old tumblr and bloglovin accounts' posts have the title/photo/opening sentence of the posts. It will be super tedious to go through it all but you might find some gems there. Spoiler alert: Anna uses swear words in her old tumblr posts!
I just found her deleted jetsetbabe.com posts on feedreader. I believe it is all of them, going all the way back to 2014.

I've only just read a few posts so far but it seems she was much more honest & less censored and maybe even less pretentious back then? In one of the posts she talks about being an ugly teenager and how the boys he cared about never gave her a second look. Then about having really bad skin and acne. I almost started to feel bad for her & started to see where her insecurities come from. Then a few posts later I am reading this, she posted this in 2014 (sorry this is long, all the text below is from her blog without any editing):

"Before I could understand girls who are searching for a rich husband, it is a pretty damn convenient way to take in life! Especially if you are broke and too lazy to sort out your financial future.

I mean really, It is such an easy road to take, and you do not even need to look like a model in order to succeed. You just do your homework, prep yourself and start hunting down every millionaire you cross path with.
You attract him with your looks and sex appeal, keep him always wanting more until you finally seal the deal – BAM – you’re sorted.

You may be lucky enough to marry him, give birth to a few kids (great insurance – hello child support, hello alimony!) and your life being a trophy wife is very comfortable having beauty treatments & shopping sprees as your main occupation.

#win
icon_smile.gif

The reason why I could understand this “goal” before is because of this quote:

Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you’re being miserable

While I was hating my life, hating my job, hating my financial situation I could totally understand girls who chose to take the easy way out.

It is damn better being a “stay at home trophy wive” doing jack s##t rather than prostituting your soul at a job you hate – being both miserable and broke!

At least the trophy wives are not broke.

They might be miserable, but it is easily fixed with a little bit of retail therapy. (hey, it is not called that for nothing, why do you think all these women shop like maniacs? Shopaholic does have a deeper psychological meaning to it rather than what people call it “fashionista”).

For some reason, I have never been able to walk this path myself.

And I am not trying to glorify myself here.

No, believe me – at times I have been wanting to take the easy way out because of the amount of misery I have felt within myself.

And I know I probably could have if I truly wanted to. But something in me has always made me to be put off by that lifestyle.

Sure it glimmers and it looks absolutely fabulous – in some cultures it is even classified as the absolute peak of your life if you manage to marry rich! Hooray!

But I know what I am truly obsessed about in life, and that weighs more than money:

That is Freedom.
Freedom to do whatever I want in life.

I know that there is no freedom if you marry rich. It sure may seem like it because you do not need to wake up to some shitty job each morning.

But you are still tied in chains to someones wallet.

You are never free enough to say fuck you, I am breaking up with you – to the guy who is paying for your lifestyle.

Who will you be without his wallet?

How will you feel going back to the lifestyle you originally came from?

Will it be worth giving up that luxury lifestyle?

…Or would you rather shut your mouth, smile and let him do whatever he wants in your relationship?

Tell me?

Rich men know this of course.

And many of them take advantage of their golden positioning in the relationship.

They feel “wtf I am working my ass off while she is enjoying spending my money, fuck yeah she has to listen to what I say. What is she gonna do if we break up? She does not have her own money and I’m not going to pay for her once she leaves”.

Not a an uncommon phrase.

The man will always have the upper hand in the relationship – he has the dollars and you are just the pretty face who got it all for free.

Women of this kind rather sell their freedom than build their own wealth.

They give away their freedom so that they can live a pointless lifestyle filled with shopping sprees, beauty treatments and being lazy.

But taking action in their own hands, building their personal financial future – yeah that is too much effort for them. sigh….

I am never going to go back to my miserable life before, doing something I hate.

I believe we do not have enough time in our lives to spend it doing what does not make us happy.

For this reason, I would also never take the “easy road”, finding myself a wealthy wallet – because those chains would suffocate me just as much!

want freedom, I crave freedom – I do not want to be chained down to anyone!

Not to any Bosses or Rich Boyfriends!

I have two strong legs I can stand on my own with.

I have two hands I can create anything possible with.

I have one brain that is fully functioning,

I can there for fill my own wallet if I put all these elements together.

Business Babe is stronger than ever – Nobody puts baby in a corner!

Being in power, being in freedom has never felt better and I will make sure to keep on walking this path even those days it is a struggle!

It is not always an easy ride – but at least it is easier in the long run being in total control of my life rather than having someone controlling me.

As always, none of the people in these images have anything to do with the text. And there are exceptions to couples of this kind who live 100% happy & on genuine terms, just to clarify that I do not mean every one is like this. But unfortunately a majority does."

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Mpp

What the hell? Isn't this app supposed to be for networking? She is really censoring people who actually WANT to network with each other?

Damn. She must be so insecure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I agree and I don’t think Aija has ever experienced real love so she doesn’t value it.
She describes her previous relationships and encounters with men as transactional or that she gets severely emotionally obsessed and attached and the man always leaves and doesn’t give a shit about her/cheats on her.
And the pattern continues with her now “husband” who never spends time with her and sleeps in a different apartment, her lonely solo trips etc.
She has a very immature mindset when it comes to men.
I feel bad for her in some way.
The feel of real love is really different. I was a "popular"/"attractive" girl when I was younger, and went through many non-real-love before I was able to experience one. That boy wasn't someone I would have chosen in terms of looks and hobbies, but it was someone I felt safe wearing my most casual clothes in front of and someone I felt safe expressing my most radical political/social views in front of. I was more myself in front of him. [I was too young to genuinely appreciate true love then, and I broke his heart. I was lucky enough to meet someone else who gives me the same feeling much later, and we are still together. But the years between the two people were tortures.

I started to doubt Anna during her video last year of "elegant home wear" when she says to not let your significant other see you in rags. Sometimes it feels nice to dress in beautiful silk gowns to sleep, but a true love should make you feel safe (not worried about "being at top of your games") when you are in your t-shirt and boy shorts (which can also be in silk if you shop at the correct stores ;)). A true love should make you feel safe to try looks other than the traditional feminine ones--- whether it's a young boyish style, the menswear inspired YSL smoking jacket look, or Yoji Yamamoto's "rags"...

• Heart

J.Tarac

VIP Member
Well, well, Anna Bey, the educator with the mission of empowering women, feeling threatened by a teenager... :ROFLMAO:

That girl should take this situation as a huge lesson and create a "platform" herself. Anna Bey is petty and jealous. She doesn't stand sharing the spotlight nor can't take any form of competition. Guess that's exactly what she wanted with this App: Power and control. The samples and examples were all there in the facebook group. Now it's gonna be amplified.
I suggest you all who are on the App to screenshot everything!

indiana

Why would anyone expect anything different from Anna? She didn't even finish the horse riding tour in Crete 🤭 and she's had to backtrack on meeting high value men in nightclubs 😂 Is this the beginning of the end of Anna Bey? 🤔

What was she doing then after she ended the 8 day tour early and before reappearing in Geneva? Was she revamping her websites? She hasn't released any new podcast episodes and her videos are uploaded once a week, there have been no new blog posts anywhere... What does Anna do?
The third screenshot you posted, the one about the "tiny shower" -- it looks like a handheld bidet sprayer, not a shower head. The small nozzle & the low placement near the toilet, I've never seen a shower head that low & tiny.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

indiana

Thx again for posting these. I know for many people it’s probably redundant and boring to read these.

And I agree, they are boring.. but at the same time they’re so informative as they’re the closest we’ll ever come to knowing the REAL “truth” about what her life was truly like back then.
This blog is fucking with my head I swear. I really can't tell what's real anymore, lol, it's like she is an entirely different person.

On the one hand, I think that reading her blog actually humanizes her in my head. I swear it's like watching Darth Vader as baby Anakin 😂😂😂😂. As in she becomes a normal, flawed human -- which of course beats this flawless perfection she is trying to portray these days.

On the other hand, the blog itself doesn't add up either. It's full of contradictions, and the more I try to piece things together the more things don't add up o_O:LOL::rolleyes::unsure:

Maybe she is some kind of genius who devoted years and years of her life to creating this bottomless rabbit hole for us to fall into 😂😂😂?

Last edited:
  • Haha

LoremIpsum

71313585-5812-440E-82B6-809518EF7B4B.png

If I woke up to this, I’d be scared.

BTW what an interesting weekend that was here in Tattledom! It’s only a matter of time before Anna Bey becomes the next Anna Sorokin lol.
And also - I’ve seen this Netflix documentary (Money, Explained) and there was this segment about advance fee schemes and coaching schemes - Anna fits the description to a T! If you have the time (and haven’t seen it yet) I suggest you watch it.

Have a good week, ladies!

• Haha
So here are my thoughts on the app:

I've only known about Anna Bey for 3 weeks (introduced by a friend). I didn't care too much for most of her videos since it was stuff I already knew. When she started promoting the A-List app, I initially had no intentions of subscribing. However, unlike her other platforms that are focused on education via courses (which I didn't need at all), this was focused on networking amongst women which I love. My friend recommended I give it a try, so I signed up reluctantly. I didn't like the ID verification but I did in some way understand it for authenticity (even if she is using it for something else) of you being a woman as I've used the platform the app is hosted on (Mighty Networks) for another group and we were told that men could be lurking since there wasn't a concrete verification process.

I've attended many of the events, read the posts, and observed what was happening in the background. I do personally believe that the app has a lot to offer because of the WOMEN who are on it (and not necessarily Anna herself). The inspirational stories I've heard, connections I've made, conversations I've had, and information I've learned has personally already allowed me to get my return on investment ($297/year). If the app was allowed to just exist with the women on it, it would be perfect.

HOWEVER, the problem lies in what I believe to be unnecessary/overreactive censoring along with unfair banning. I understand wanting to create a platform that is devoid of trolls, politically sensitive content, etc. You want to keep it a safe and neutral space which I agree with. The problem is when you take that to the extreme. We're not allowed to host events about educational content, but isn't the whole point of networking to learn from one another? We've still been able to have wonderful social and informative events, but so many of the ladies are nervous and unsure about what is allowed and what isn't even after reading the rules. After all, there are a lot of them! Many are scared to make an honest mistake over confusion and be banned, and that is a valid fear. I think the admin should focus more on the intent. They have removed a lady on there who was saying truly awful and racist things which is wonderful, but I think they need to relax.

As for unfair banning, there was a very popular 19 year old lady on the app. Every session she was hosting was incredibly helpful and beneficial to all of the ladies. I've seen her mentioned in this forum. I was confused as to why she was removed after hosting a wonderful event (among others) that was so popular and helpful. I was told by another member that the reason she was removed was that ladies at the event started asking her questions and she provided answers along with multiple affiliate links in the chat. This is against the rules. The admin received complaints from other women that she was doing so, so they removed her from the app. It was NOT because of the valuable info she was providing as she had done that at numerous prior events just like the other ladies. Many of the ladies came to her defense and said that she didn't have malicious/predatory intent and was genuinely trying to help and forget about the rule and I 100% agree. (Just as an example, I've even had to privately message a member during an event who included an affiliate link in the chat as they were trying to help and tell her she can get banned for that as it's against the rules. She had NO idea and was freaking out, but was fine in the end). We all thought a warning would have been better as it was an honest mistake. The admin didn't listen to those who reached out and basically said no. They didn't give her the respect that she deserved either in their responses. She was one of the kindest and most helpful ladies I saw on that platform, and many are sad to see her gone.

Anna has created a space that has attracted and is filled with real, wonderful, passionate, supportive, educated, and resourceful women of all ages and backgrounds. THAT is what makes this app special and that is why I joined. I just wish the admin would allow that aspect to shine to its full capacity. If someone were to ask me if I recommend this app, I would say yes BUT I would make sure they understand the downsides to the app as well. I'm curious to see if it gets worse or better in the future.
for some reason, I find it hard to believe you.
How would a real, educated and resourceful women find out about this app in the first place? It wasn't promoted anywhere, except her youtube and ig profile. And I doubt it that successful and affluent ladies watch her channel... They don't need it, they won't look for information like this, even if they find her video by mistake they wouldn't stick with this lady for long, 'cause she's fake and you can feel it through the screen : )

• Heart
I kinda feel sorry for her reading what she wrote in her blog years ago. She grew up not having much money, living like a lonely girl, no friends, no boyfriend and dreaming about a luxurious life style, with friends, travels, nice hotels, nice clothes and economic freedom granted by a millionaire hottie who would be crazy in love with her, just like a movie. Maybe life punched her right in the face and that's why she is this way now, her dreams were crashed, so maybe she just got angry, and decided to fool people like this, and is trying to steal as much money she can to try and be the person she dreams she can become. Her prince never came. I feel like she's a very sad person, who's just angry with life, after all, nobody likes to be alone

tacokitten

Chatty Member
The picture of her in the bath robe with a towel on her head cracks me up every time I see it. Did she open the door for room service without being fully dressed? Who is the other woman? Why is she dressed? Why is Anna making no effort on getting dressed when she is meeting someone? So many questions!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

fraudreporter

Brace yourself to witness the dirty techniques she's gonna come up with to not refund anyone...

New members, don't doubt when we say she reads us. We've been here for a while and know for a fact she follows Tattle religiously. It's marked on the way she presents her "content" either on YT and mostly on IG. She's not as busy as she pretends to be at all!

EDIT: This is the moment I crave she messes with someone she definitely shouldn't...
The fact of the matter is that companies with nothing to hide provide refunds, and companies that are confident that they are providing something of value refund.
We really believe the school thought they were exploiting some stupid and naive young person, but this girl seems to be well connected and her mentors are actually well known. I followed her thread where she was looking for female investment banking mentors; she mentioned having a few but they were all men. Someone asked her about them and she provided some details. If she goes as far as to mention this situation to someone who cares about her they might be upset that they tried to do this to her. I can share right now this text message she allowed me to show.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

laurensanchez

VIP Member
How long has Mr Hallit been working in Switzerland as an expat? He might stay here longer but he needs his income
The annual report for Bank Audi shows his history. Here is a quote. By the way, looks like he met Aija/Anna/whatever her name is going to be almost as soon as he moved to Geneva.

Mr. Hallit joined the Bank in January 2015, after over 15 years
of Private Banking experience in Bank Audi Group in Saudi

Arabia, Qatar and Lebanon.

So you’re telling me hallit married her to get citizenship? That’s some 90 day fiancé shit going on. Not very ehleghant
Correct.

By the way, look what I found! Tattle is the top result on Google!

1622030484828.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Sadies

I don't know... maybe Aija Darling's career in Ibiza and Malta?
View attachment 577730
If requiring government issued ID to verify new users wasn't enough, your A-Lister account can also be linked to your Facebook, LinkedIn, Google or Apple account. What a fantastic database!
View attachment 577731
Other than that she wants access to your camera, contacts, precise location, microphone, telephone (calling other numbers, and seeing your phone status), storage (read, modify and delete data), Background services, bluetooth, network access, drawing over other apps, etc. even though it shows as Bey international SA as the publisher on Apple devices, android devices see the mighty network as the publisher (tested on spare phones, haven't gotten screenshots).

• Angry
  • Wow

CherryBerry25

VIP Member
Regarding her latest scam, the rAt-List, I feel like Anna and her “team” did a very poor job in providing a good/ logical reason as to WHY they were requiring a picture of people’s government ID/ passport.

I noticed that many of the comments/ concerns (regarding this topic) that people posted in her private FB group went unanswered. This should be a HUGE red flag 🚩 to anyone that didn’t join this time around but is still thinking about it.

I posted a screenshot of the original comment when I first saw it on FB and no one from her “team” (i.e. her other fake accounts) ever responded to it.. even though it has 8 likes (meaning obviously several people had similar concerns). VERY UNPROFESSIONAL and RUDE to have just left this person hanging.

Since there was no reply to that person’s concern, someone else piggybacked on it and asked the same thing. Anna’s team member/ moderator answers the question BUT for some reason proceeds to DELETE her answer.. leaving the question UNANSWERED again. (You can tell she deleted her response because the girl says Thank you and she says you’re welcome).

I find this very suspicious. Why would her team member delete her reply?? Does she not want to be held accountable for what she said? Huge red flag.

These are the kinds of DETAILS that people should be noticing because it tells you so much regarding how unprofessional & unaccountable Anna is. So typical of her to brush off people’s honest concerns. All she wants to know is, ARE YOU GONNA PAY OR NOT!??

0DE0BF1B-CE86-4103-B0F8-B48908B10503.jpeg

E67DAD00-A73D-4767-B573-D12FA78DCA23.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

CherryBerry25

VIP Member
This young girl who admits she’s under 18 with no ID or passport (TWO supposed requirements to join Anna’s App) is told to contact Anna’s team about joining anyway??!!!?

So, I guess she is accepting under age girls and probably just telling them to lie to the group about their age? Why didn’t she just tell this girl, NO upfront instead of letting her get in through the “back door”?

Ughh, I feel sorry for all these naive souls she’s taking advantage of.

And how do these young girls provide any value to a networking group anyway??

Seems like Anna is basically charging young, socially awkward, low-confidence women to make new friends using her “magic pill” App because somehow doing this in real life or through free online groups is too daunting??

Girls, I don’t get it!! 🤦‍♀️ Be resourceful!! Have some self-respect.

2F84D72D-84A4-403B-91ED-FC539265AB92.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

Gusch

She says she's into the law of attraction, so she should've known that that's the reason she doesn't get anything she wants. Law of attraction goes both ways, not only for positivity, but for negativity.

She complains about every little thing, so of course she's not going to attract positivity and abundance. Negative energy is felt, and that's why she has no friends and never keeps her money. She desires from a place of lack. Always overworking and wanting what she doesn't have to the point of scamming (which will obviously backfire).

If you can't even be grateful making $10k a month, how are you going to be grateful making $100k a month?
If you can't even be grateful that Lina tolerates you, how are you going to attract people like Ann Andres, and keep positive people like Lauren in your life?

She manifested average Joe, because in her blog posts, she complained about all the rich men who gave her the time of day.
She was like, "I don't even know if I want a millionaire,"I don't even like men right now."
So of course she "married" a non-millionaire man who isn't even sexually attracted to her, and she not even to him.

• Heart