Anna Bey #12 School of Affluence Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so important to me that women be the best version of themselves. This is why I want every follower to look inward instead of outward at these quick fixes. Just do what makes you happy, and the right man will find you I promise!

Not to mention men are not the be-all end-all in life. Your female friends are much more valuable, at least mine are. Men have come and gone in my life, but the women I surround myself with have actually contributed more, been more loyal, and even helpful in my life.
I agree Lauren, but to play devil's advocate - most married couples in their 40ties/50ties, especially with kids around me are not happy, especially if the male is wealthy/affluent. The woman, in her late 40ties of 50ties, after having kids and a career looks run down and you can see the husband can't wait to get away from her..

They might stay together for the appearances and for the kids but you can tell the husband loves her as a partner or mother to his offspring but the attraction is just not there.. for him to be attracted to her is something abstract. Then they look to have affairs and feel justified.
What is your take/solution to this?

To be honest, the angle I just presented above is something Aijia targets in her courses, telling women they should not do the 50/50 so I am sure many of our readers would like to know

Reactions: 6
Oh yes. Maria Macarena. Every 30th word is “my husband”- anytime anyone don’t play along her trajectory she accuse them of attacking her then complain she just don’t understand coz shes autistic but everrrrything else in the whole wide world she can be expert on except her own issues.

Totally agree. No chance that any of all those level up gurus doing it just got to help others coz they care about the fate of all women. Always story time.
I noticed that unlike Anna Bey and her fans Maria Macarena and other women in the Socialite group and other groups do have husbands. Anna Bey fans are idiots. They pay Anna Bey $1000 but attack Maria Macarena who gives advice for free. There are tons of married women in those groups... what does the water goblin army need Anna Bey for. I can’t blame her for being defensive towards the water goblin army. I don’t write in group, I just lurk because if one of the Anna Bey fans comes at me I was say “you broke mother f$cking c<nt who is dumber than a wall of cement blocks who follows a hooker who married her gay John as a beard who put a course for elegant ladies with typos like “dining etiquette water goblin”, who are you to f$cking lecture me you dumb brainless lizard!” Then I would get banned. Maria Macerna has no clue that these women invested all their lives in a scam and she is telling them Santa Claus doesn’t exist. I am surprised they haven’t killed her lol 😁😅. I think someone even told her exactly that but she was too thick to get it! Okay I should stop laughing at people with disabilities but how come Anna’s fans haven’t killed Macarena yet?

It derails us when sounding jealous of success of women in that group like the New York stylist they are promoting now. People will just dismiss us as haters. We need to get through to people, so need focus on saving idiots from being scammed by the yacht hooker water goblin. Too bad they scared away the Greek one. I think Anna Bey was stealing the Greek stylist’s ideas. You remember the Greek stylist posted about Cava Tutu or whatever the fancy hotel was in Greece and she talked about how it would be a great place to stay. Then Greek stylist mentioned Bodrum Turkey was a jet set destination and revealed hotspots. You wouldn’t think of Turkey because it’s a Muslim country that is not Dubai. Not all of Turkey is safe for a woman traveling alone either. Anna Bey stayed in all the same hotels. Then the Greek girl disappeared from Socialite Club. Her content went missing. She just made a comment recently with a Vogue cover but no more juicy jet set tips.

Honestly I believe women can learn more for free from women in their own communities than scammers like Anna Bey with a $1000 course on Elegant dining goblins.

If women don’t scam, I am not interested in their lives and mind my own business. But Anna is a f$cking scammer so that’s why I dislike her. Women who can’t afford it in third world countries lose their livelihood for a useless $1000 on water goblins they can never get back. I focus on taking down one scamming witch at a time because when I pick a fight I win. You gals do as you like. I just want to f$ck Aija the Rat over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I doubt if our Great Rat of Elegant Water Goblins can understand this... she probably never had sex with someone who adore her, and even admire her, truly regard her as a goddess, instead of a dehumanized sex tool. She probably desire for that type of admiration deeply. It's understandable and it's natural. Still, she should try to obtain it by bettering herself, instead of painting herself as a goddess and having innocent girls fall for her scam.

I doubt if she can imagine women who are brilliant and beautiful, attractive both as a lover and as a person.
I doubt if she can imagine polyamorous women with multiple committed partners. They have no expectation other than she's happy and having a good time.
I doubt if she can imagine happily married asexual women with sexual partners. Those husbands willingly and happily enter a marriage knowing that they need to compromise.

This is the problem with her. There are so many forms that happiness can take, yet she only teaches how to get one of the forms, not how to be happy--- and she is not even qualified in teaching the form.

Aija, since you are reading this, be sure to take note of this:

I would add, pure platonic friendships with males also tend to have similar benefits.
Oh yes, a true deep relationship with a man who does not want your body...that is next level. Whether he is a mentor, a male family member, etc. I would say more but my therapist wont allow it lol.

Reactions: 7
I doubt if our Great Rat of Elegant Water Goblins can understand this... she probably never had sex with someone who adore her, and even admire her, truly regard her as a goddess, instead of a dehumanized sex tool. She probably desire for that type of admiration deeply. It's understandable and it's natural. Still, she should try to obtain it by bettering herself, instead of painting herself as a goddess and having innocent girls fall for her scam.

I doubt if she can imagine women who are brilliant and beautiful, attractive both as a lover and as a person.
I doubt if she can imagine polyamorous women with multiple committed partners. They have no expectation other than she's happy and having a good time.
I doubt if she can imagine happily married asexual women with sexual partners. Those husbands willingly and happily enter a marriage knowing that they need to compromise.

This is the problem with her. There are so many forms that happiness can take, yet she only teaches how to get one of the forms, not how to be happy--- and she is not even qualified in teaching the form.

Aija, since you are reading this, be sure to take note of this:

I would add, pure platonic friendships with males also tend to have similar benefits.
Our great Rat of Elegant Water Goblins! I Am dying! Haha 😅 😁 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree Lauren, but to play devil's advocate - most married couples in their 40ties/50ties, especially with kids around me are not happy, especially if the male is wealthy/affluent. The woman, in her late 40ties of 50ties, after having kids and a career looks run down and you can see the husband can't wait to get away from her..

They might stay together for the appearances and for the kids but you can tell the husband loves her as a partner or mother to his offspring but the attraction is just not there.. for him to be attracted to her is something abstract. Then they look to have affairs and feel justified.
What is your take/solution to this?

To be honest, the angle I just presented above is something Aijia targets in her courses, telling women they should not do the 50/50 so I am sure many of our readers would like to know
I don't pretend to have all the answers. However, a lot of women who marry young and do the conventional thing, i.e. not the thing that makes them happy, end up unfulfilled. That translates into their life and marriage.

So if she has juggled kids and career, she likely has neglected herself, then wakes up 20 years later to realise her kids have their own lives, her husband does as well, and she is no longer valued by society. She has served her purpose and is no longer sexually at the top of the pyramid, has borne the children, so that cant be her prize either.

If I had to give ONE answer it is to live according to your rules, and not those given by society, or your parents, or your husband. A truly fulfilled woman living in her purpose is a vibrant, glowing thing that men and women of all ages and backgrounds want to be around. Strive to be that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't pretend to have all the answers. However, a lot of women who marry young and do the conventional thing, i.e. not the thing that makes them happy, end up unfulfilled. That translates into their life and marriage.

So if she has juggled kids and career, she likely has neglected herself, then wakes up 20 years later to realise her kids have their own lives, her husband does as well, and she is no longer valued by society. She has served her purpose and is no longer sexually at the top of the pyramid, has borne the children, so that cant be her prize either.

If I had to give ONE answer it is to live according to your rules, and not those given by society, or your parents, or your husband. A truly fulfilled woman living in her purpose is a vibrant, glowing thing that men and women of all ages and backgrounds want to be around. Strive to be that.
Exactly. Or a woman could have a career and be well off enough as a divorcee and a gym goer that you can have a career and many younger lovers with Big Ds and six packs.

I don’t get how so many women follow the Rat Goblin who never had one orgasm in her life!

How can she live without good sex?! This is a crime! To live your life and have never experienced one orgasm.

I bet uses a lot of lube too because she can’t produce anything herself. If you are going to be paid to get raped by a man with a small D at least get properly compensated for that! And she is too stupid to even do that and sells a $1000 course. Then worse she shares the D of her Average Joseph with the asses of a lot of other men! She could get Aids if she is not careful. And she is so broke she is in the hospital from stress from hustling her course, because her miser gay John won’t buy her Hermes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@AijaStopScamming no jelly here. Every one to two threads I like to complain about the socialites club. As far as I’m concerned who so ever strive be a thought leader in any niche is striving to fill they own personal needs BEFORE any one elses so there are no benign sources of “free help”.

The scammers are beneath the lower rung, but all these lifestyle influencer wannabes trying to “show you the way” wether for free or charge you - whoever follow those people better ask themselves what is that person gaining by sharing all their knowledge freely online all the time. I’m too cynical about this “cottage industry”.

all making their own little cult of personality disguised as “I just wanna help you.” Many of career do gooders are closet narcissists.

Better to educate yourself than let someone only slightly an expert decide how you will be educated.

Reactions: 8
Exactly. Or a woman could have a career and be well off enough as a divorcee and a gym goer that you can have a career and many younger lovers with Big Ds and six packs.

I don’t get how so many women follow the Rat Goblin who never had one orgasm in her life!

How can she live without good sex?! This is a crime! To live your life and have never experienced one orgasm.

I bet uses a lot of lube too because she can’t produce anything herself. If you are going to be paid to get raped by a man with a small D at least get properly compensated for that! And she is too stupid to even do that and sells a $1000 course. Then worse she shares the D of her Average Joseph with the asses of a lot of other men! She could get Aids if she is not careful. And she is so broke she is in the hospital from stress from hustling her course, because her miser gay John won’t buy her Hermes.
Maybe she has rubber friend called Vibrator?

Maybe Joseph performs anal on her? Or maybe she fucks him with a strapon?

• Haha
@AijaStopScamming no jelly here. Every one to two threads I like to complain about the socialites club. As far as I’m concerned who so ever strive be a thought leader in any niche is striving to fill they own personal needs BEFORE any one elses so there are no benign sources of “free help”.

The scammers are beneath the lower rung, but all these lifestyle influencer wannabes trying to “show you the way” wether for free or charge you - whoever follow those people better ask themselves what is that person gaining by sharing all their knowledge freely online all the time. I’m too cynical about this “cottage industry”.

all making their own little cult of personality disguised as “I just wanna help you.” Many of career do gooders are closet narcissists.

Better to educate yourself than let someone only slightly an expert decide how you will be educated.
I really don't trust any one of these self styled experts.

For one, a woman with money from her husband does not need to hustle for small change. Two, the secrets are secrets for a reason. Would someone like the LA Way expose herself for doing glamour modeling? No one needs to know how she met her husband. Three, privacy. My pArTNer would be totally embarrassed and socially shamed for having a woman who boldly gave a 5 step plan on how to meet men like him to anyone with a few coins. In a time where every piece of your data for sale, the real luxury is privacy.

Sure, if you have knowledge, it is up to you to give it away for free or make people pay. Personally? I am a generous person. I do not think that a woman who was born with disadvantages in life is someone whose money I want to take. I would rather meet her organically and take her under my wing and "coach" her privately without expecting payment in return.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Most career do gooders are closet narcissists. I agree with you. It’s just optics for me. Anna Bey is a scamming c$nt and I want to see her burn. We are more effective if we aim our fire effectively. Otherwise accidental fools like clueless Maria Macarena with her autism has done more damage to Anna Bey than us and I don’t want to be left to the mercy of fools. We can’t convert people because we are seen as general haters firing at all directions.

We all are united as dubious do gooders in the cause of getting Anna to stop scamming. Some have clean motives. I just f$cking hate that scamming yacht prostitutie. So maybe we should stop just bitching and come up with a strategy to get her to stop scamming. Like a serious one. How are we going to convert her followers. Someone mapped which followers were convertible and not die hard fans. Let’s break it down and target messaging tailored to them that makes that Rat Goblin crack. I mean 12 threads but let’s get data on what’s the conversion ratio. Jokes aside let’s get serious. It’s easier to go for one scammer at a time.

If it’s just a group for bitching and chilling, cool. I will devote less time & drop in occasionally then try to hatch my plan to get that yacht sewage rat to stop scamming!

Reactions: 13

Thank you for your answer. To be honest I haven't worked out that one myself, for sure 2 kids and a demanding career will take their toll on my still fresh body and face. Once I get to say 45 I hope to be somewhat attractive to my husband but I can't say I don't worry about it, looking at all the other marriages. I guess this is what aijia teaches, to not go 50/50, keep up your looks by not working full time and put money/investments away in case something happens

Maybe she has rubber friend called Vibrator?

Maybe Joseph performs anal on her? Or maybe she fucks him with a strapon?
Just wanted to say comments like this will turn off women who are on the fence when it comes to aijia. I would rather stick to making observations and discuss facts when it comes to her scamming course.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you for your answer. To be honest I haven't worked out that one myself, for sure 2 kids and a demanding career will take their toll on my still fresh body and face. Once I get to say 45 I hope to be somewhat attractive to my husband but I can't say I don't worry about it, looking at all the other marriages. I guess this is what aijia teaches, to not go 50/50, keep up your looks by not working full time and put money/investments away in case something happens

Just wanted to say comments like this will turn off women who are ok the fence when it comes to aijia. I would rather stick to making observations and discuss facts when it comes to her scamming course.
To be honest no matter how much money you have TIME is no respecter of persons. If your husband truly is only about looks, you have already lost. There will always be someone prettier, younger. What you have with him is a bond that can be built with time, shared experiences, support (mutual) and more. Dont get too wrapped up imagining a negative future with him that may never happen. Focus on yourself, that way even if you two part ways you still have your own life, and who knows, you can even upgrade for a younger hotter man lol

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks Lauren, you should do your own course! I would buy ha ha
Yeah I guess you are right, hopefully I can be a hot 50 something, his love will stay as strong as it is now and he will not be tempted by the 30 year olds who fancy the lifestyle :)

Just wanted to say comments like this will turn off women who are on the fence when it comes to aijia. I would rather stick to making observations and discuss facts when it comes to her scamming course.

You have a point. I should clean up my act before I point out faults in others. No more explicit sex comments and will try to keep the focus on her scamming too.

Idea? Let’s get the water goblin thing on an anonymous Instagram account and then into the groups. The account should be “Elegant Accountability” or something and branding that aspiring gold diggers trying to look respectable would go for.

Thank you!
And I just love the fact all these forums have an ignore button somewhere.

You have a point. I should clean up my act before I point out faults in others. No more explicit sex comments and will try to keep the focus on her scamming too.

Idea? Let’s get the water goblin thing on an anonymous Instagram account and then into the groups. The account should be “Elegant Accountability” or something and branding that aspiring gold diggers trying to look respectable would go for.
IG is free for all to use. You can create an acc and report back your stats when you have them.

Reactions: 4
Thanks Lauren, you should do your own course! I would buy ha ha
Yeah I guess you are right, hopefully I can be a hot 50 something, his love will stay as strong as it is now and he will not be tempted by the 30 year olds who fancy the lifestyle :)
The way I see it is that women/men should always be the best and the happiest they can be, like Lauren said. And they do this all for themselves, not to please their partner/husband/wife. If that happens to please other people, great; if not, that’s fine too.

Time is against all of us unfortunately, but as Lauren said, there’s more to a relationship than youth and beauty. Trust, bond, respect and more.

Of course always make sure you have assets/money/connection to fall back on as your safety net (just in case).

I really don't trust any one of these self styled experts.

For one, a woman with money from her husband does not need to hustle for small change. Two, the secrets are secrets for a reason. Would someone like the LA Way expose herself for doing glamour modeling? No one needs to know how she met her husband. Three, privacy. My pArTNer would be totally embarrassed and socially shamed for having a woman who boldly gave a 5 step plan on how to meet men like him to anyone with a few coins. In a time where every piece of your data for sale, the real luxury is privacy.

Sure, if you have knowledge, it is up to you to give it away for free or make people pay. Personally? I am a generous person. I do not think that a woman who was born with disadvantages in life is someone whose money I want to take. I would rather meet her organically and take her under my wing and "coach" her privately without expecting payment in return.
Totally agree. I would maybe just add that not all secrets can be shared. Some of the secrets are dirty, embarrassing, and potentially immoral/illegal. The same with all those success stories of businessmen/businesswomen; none of them will admit evading tax.

One a different note, just based on your profile name, you are definitely more qualified than anyone to teach and coach! Meghan Markle can’t even compete 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I am thinking of deleting my account actually because my language might have done more harm then good and I am sorry for that. I want to open a new one so don’t know if that is allowable. So save my screenshot of the water goblin. If I am allowed to return with a new account I will repost it. I thought I was being amusing and wanted to blow off some steam but I now realize my sexual bluntness wasn’t helping the cause especially since her students fancy themselves as elegraaant ladeeeez. Thank you for saving my sanity and it was a lot of fun chatting with you gals,

• Sad
Hello my dear elegant ladies, we have been talking about dining etiquette and I know that many of you prefer to have a visual representation. For this reason, I have created a FREE cheatsheet! The most important rule you NEED to know that no one else talks about (!!!) is your water goblin placement. Your water goblin is placed in a position closest to the hand, approximately 1 inch above the tip of the dinner knife. In less formal dining, it's ok for water goblin to sit there, but for formal occasions make sure it stands. View attachment 425649
You're killing,me with the water goblins...I'll never look at one quite the same again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Back to Aija's recent diagnosis - I just wanted to also add I find the timing strange. Btw sorry to be repetitive, I am not much on here but love catching up by reading all your posts :giggle:

I recall Anna visited the holistic medical centre in Austria for a detox a few months ago? She stayed there for around two weeks and I am very surprised there were no signs of hyperthyroidism in her blood/thyroid analysis as it wasn't that long ago. The centre has some excellent specialists and in order to proceed with the 14 day medical/detox therapy she did, all their clients have to undergo thorough medical analysis whilst there - especially hormone levels if the fasting-detox is done. Of course Grave's disease can appear suddenly in some, with no signs and can result from a combination of genetic susceptibility and environmental factors; e.g stress - I mean it sure is stressful building a scam empire, but like other ladies said, the timing of her diagnosis is odd..just when she was launching the scam course No. 2...

Very glad that most members of this thread are so considerate and well-spoken. 👏

I’ve heard from somewhere that they come from money? Maybe not true...Plus they made a lot by being an influencer? They still give me escort vibes but that’s just maybe how they look with all the procedures?
There are soo many girls like them, foreigners (some coming from money - so they can afford life in London) that wannabe famous, become influencers, go on TV, etc. As the influencer scene is the biggest in London in Europe I’m not surprised by this...Paris is coming up as well - but the most brands that are willing to pay for influencers are still in London...

There’s another girl Bey Azura (again what name is that?? Everyone’s fantasy new name is Bey😂) living in Monaco since years - she comes from money though but definitely is there to hunt for a husband. She lived in LA but is Turkish (do probably has a hard to pronounce Turkish name) her parents pay for all her living expenses she mentions it all the time how expensive life is there...but again she looks like an escort with her duck lips. Recently she became a brunette (was a blonde before), so I guess she realised she has to look a bit more simpler... but it’s hard with her very 2015 LA hooker look. She’s there since years and still no boyfriend or husband. She’s also friends with thelaway - always meeting her for lunches and coffee - maybe wanna get a husband from her circles?

If he would’ve been fired (or quit) without a new job on the line I doubt Aija would have married him!
She always mentioned how important it is to find a man with a stable background (old-money) or job, his own company, etc...
Did not not know that Bey Azzura was coming from money, she reminds me of Anna Scamma. She has her own "clothing brand" and according to instagram it doesn't seem as an active business. It has mostly bad reviews online, and the items listed are from Chinese websites - she is drop shipping/reselling them for x2-5 their original price and they look nothing like the photos in reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.