Anna Bey #10 School of Elegant Mangoes (Scam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She started to use the word HUSBAND. What a coincidence to start using that word now in this live workshop - A.K.A New course.

Reactions: 12
It does sound like a tattle press conference! Addressing depression, degrading herself (yes she used that word), certifications and training... Interesting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sorry, I can't stand her stupid voice and her urge to repeat every word 5 times... This is a pain to watch.

Reactions: 9
I don't think it is pre-recorded as some have suggested, given some mistakes she's made (not saying I wouldn't either, just saying I think it's actually live, or she went to a lot of trouble to make it seem so LOL)

I also wonder about the life coach lady that seems to be helping her today? Is this a pyramid scam where she's scamming Annna and Anna is scamming others etc? lmao

• Haha
I may need a shot of vodka every time I hear the word"plateau". At least it'll spice things up. Still learning Nothing except confirmation she reads us (Priviet Low Cost Madam! enjoying the Tattles Mangoes threads?).
She honestly sounds like a guru.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's definitely pre-recorded! It's like her other videos and magically gets a random picture to appear on screen without pressing anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It looks like she's from my home country but I haven't heard anything about her. I looked her up online and it looks like she's a makeup artist that has been living and working in London as a sales assistant and now is branding herself as a life couch. I wonder where and how she and Aija met.
Yes, I see that she has worked with Goar Avetisyan

Reactions: 1
It's definitely pre-recorded! It's like her other videos and magically gets a random picture to appear on screen without pressing anything.
I think she has staff making the pictures show up, but it could be pre-recorded. If so, poor quality control lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahah I am watching now. It's so much bs omgggg 🤣 "achieved my goals of finding a husband" she says 😂😂

It's pre recorded I think. And now she says she is a certified match maker. But she said she wasn't before!!

Btw here is a treat:
View attachment 413850
Omg she always shows these pictures.. okay Anna, we’ve heard about your “transformation” a million times. And yes, why tf does she say she isn’t a matchmaker and now she suddenly is?

Should I make a new thread now or wait until this comic relief of workshop is over?

I'm not even watching. I didn't even register and got the link through email. 😂

• Haha
Omg she always shows these pictures.. okay Anna, we’ve heard about your “transformation” a million times. And yes, why tf does she say she isn’t a matchmaker and now she suddenly is?
New business venture? Also, who's starting the new thread?

Reactions: 1
She said she'll show the friend who introduced her to her husband. I'm waiting. Or was she among the trashy past pics where the face was covered?

She mentions being fired. Tattle tattle tattle tattle tattle

EDIT to update: she showed a picture of Bassam and mentioned a girlfriend in London (no picture though). I know for a fact a woman introduced them.

She is definitely over 170cm (because I read another comment after mine saying she said she is 168/169.)
Definitely not. She isn’t sincere about many things but not everything.
What she actually does is taking one fact of her life and portraying it in a way that suits her needs & wishes more. For example lets say she was at gotha club in cannes. She was there as a normal guest paying her entrance, standing in the crowd and hoping someone from the vip section would invite her to join.
What she would tell her audience is that she was there with rich men as company and always at the best tables.
you get what I mean?
I’m sorry but I’m not sold. If you scroll down on Aija’s instagram down to June 2020 there’s a picture of her standing next to the LA way. They seem to be the same height because of that monstrous hat she’s wearing, which probably adds a solid 7-8 cm. Googling Lauren’s real name reveals that she’s 1.73 (source: http://www.lingeriepedia.com/models/57-lauren-ridlealgh.html); that, I can believe. So Aija is approximately 1.73 with her hat. Without it, she’s definitely around 1.65-1.67. Maybe she wore heels every time you ran into her 🤷‍♀️

so the story about the italian old money guy who introduced her into the better (or best) life.....
That was in fact The Dj. And back then to her this life with him was actually an upgrade and kind of exciting and special.
But for her current goals of course not good enough by any means. Rather embarrassing. So the fat, classless DJ became the wealthy italian guy from an old money family who spoiled her and showed her the high life. Sounds much better right.
And thats what she does constantly.
Always a side piece, an onlooker from the back row desperate to get into the exclusive circles.
And then telling her audience the version she wishes has happened.
Only since she met that bank guy and started her “business” she got SOMEWHAT of a taste of a higher standard. But not near where she truly desires to be.
This makes a lot of sense actually. Are you implying they met in Italy? Or did she make that up too?

Reactions: 4
omg she's
She said she'll show the friend who introduced her to her husband. I'm waiting. Or was she among the trashy past pics where the face was covered?

She mentions being fired. Tattle tattle tattle tattle tattle
She just revealed it...it's that guy from her pic with the blue dress

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Should I make a new thread now or wait until this comic relief of workshop is over?

Yes you can make a new one if you want ☺ We can discuss the live further there

Reactions: 2

I said the same for the previous part 4 last year.. same now. Much exclusivity so wow!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oooooor... Basam Ferres (btf_7). He's (half?) Lebanese, stays in Geneva since 2007 and has been working for Audi Bank since 2013.

• Managing Director - Region Head for Latin AmericaBank Audi SuisseNov 2013 - Present7 yrs 4 mosGeneva Area, Switzerland
      Head of Latin America EMEA
    • Director - Region Head for Brazil EMEABarclays Wealth Private BankingNov 2007 - Oct 20136 yrsGeneva Area, Switzerland
Yea...definitely "brother" Ferres.
She said it was 2016 when this man introduced her to her "husband"
1612203894786.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.