Anna Bey #10 School of Elegant Mangoes (Scam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is random but as someone who lives in the middle east and cares for Palestine I felt so mad when I saw a free Palestine hashtag on Lina's bag. Does she actually think she is doing something here?
And what would the reason be for Lina to hang out with anna scamma? What on earth do they have in common that enables them to spend time together?
Very interested to know this too. This BFF forever stuff seems too a flimsy excuse.

Reactions: 8
Linas behaviour regarding Palestine is VULGAR and tasteless, people there are dying each day in war and she smacks a hashtag across her Louis Vuitton bags, how is that handbag with a hashtag on it going to help people in a war zone Lina? Spreading awareness is good but it just seem completely self serving in this case.
Why don’t you donate the cost of those bags to help rebuild Palestinian schools instead?
Its in a way exploitation of other people suffering, she’s a champagne activist that’s all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't think Lauren and Aija are friends, but acquaintances (for Lauren's misfortune?)
If they were friends, we'd see Aija flaunting their amistad, probably travelling often to Monaco... Gee, the wicked witch would turn Lauren's life a living hell. Not to mention maybe try to steal her husband.

Reactions: 14
Omg Is Lauren trying to say something to aija?😂
Real affluence right here. Lauren is the real deal meaning she has the money AND heart.

Regarding Lina I'll reserve comment. Oh what the hell no one asked me but I'll say lol. From my gut instinct? Lina has a lot of acquaintances. She sees Anna as a new plaything who has the appearance of elegance, but sees her as more of a pet than anything. I have come across affluent women like her. They are easily bored and need amusements to keep them entertained. Unlike some they will welcome outsiders and even help them enter their social circle.

On Anna's side? Friendship isn't real. As we all know Anna is racist and settled for her Arab boyfriend. In Anna's mind anything that isn't white western European or British is second tier. If she had her choice she'd be hanging on to a woman from a real old money Swiss family. She hangs with Lina for convenience and access to Hermes products. Ugly truth but most everything about anna is ugly.

Anna would love to hang with Lauren but Lauren sees right through her which is why their friendship is confined to Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree, Lauren keeps Anna at arms length. Anna makes it obvious and tries too hard when social climbing, it gives people the ick.

Reactions: 13
Personally, I don't see Lauren's insta story as a direct slam on Anna, but it definitely highlights the vast difference in their approaches. The lives and personalities of these women couldn't vary more.

One is traveling incessantly during a pandemic and complaining about the slightest things, complaining about luxury stores closing.

The other is traveling out of necessity, regards her neighbors and community with compassion, doesn't display the truly ugly arrogance and selfishness that the other exudes almost constantly.

Reactions: 26
Real affluence right here. Lauren is the real deal meaning she has the money AND heart.

Regarding Lina I'll reserve comment. Oh what the hell no one asked me but I'll say lol. From my gut instinct? Lina has a lot of acquaintances. She sees Anna as a new plaything who has the appearance of elegance, but sees her as more of a pet than anything. I have come across affluent women like her. They are easily bored and need amusements to keep them entertained. Unlike some they will welcome outsiders and even help them enter their social circle.

On Anna's side? Friendship isn't real. As we all know Anna is racist and settled for her Arab boyfriend. In Anna's mind anything that isn't white western European or British is second tier. If she had her choice she'd be hanging on to a woman from a real old money Swiss family. She hangs with Lina for convenience and access to Hermes products. Ugly truth but most everything about anna is ugly.

Anna would love to hang with Lauren but Lauren sees right through her which is why their friendship is confined to Instagram.
Yes, I think so as well. When you have more than you need (aka you're loaded), it's very easy to become bored or indulge too much. She's a playtoy for Lina, purely for amusement to be discarded at any time. Who knows, maybe other than the eccentric Instagram hashtags and posts, LH also donates some money and just doesn't brag about it. (Which would be the proper thing to do.) I do recall Lina attending law conferences and spreading some awareness... but I would not compare her even to a low-key version of Amal Clooney, especially their style!

Now, Anna made sure to say loud and clear in her videos that she does not want to belong to an old-money family, despite her obsession and love for the royal family and especially Mrs Markle who is the prime example of social climbing. But hey, controversy is what comes with miss Bey, right? The dresses resembling a 1920s' powder room bathrobe rather than a designer rack of post 2000s also just do not fall in the modern elegance shelf, no matter how much she's trying to aim for it.

Reactions: 11
I just remembered her another possible bullshit. She once said on her video that workaholic guys never work for her becuase she was unhappy on a yatch in St.Barth.
What do you guys think?
IMO

She never been to St. Barth or she was there but she did not stay there (She probably stayed St.Maarten which is a lot cheaper).

She never dated a guy who is able to invite her on a carib yatch as private guest (not as one of 47 yatch hoes).

Maybe she misunderstood St. Barth's location and It was actually Malta (Mykil days).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay, I was bored from writing a science report for school and decided to check her instagram... How the heck did she manage to make multiple models and actors look horribel by replacing their face with hers? My retina needs bleaching after seeing that...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay, I was bored from writing a science report for school and decided to check her instagram... How the heck did she manage to make multiple models and actors look horribel by replacing their face with hers? My retina needs bleaching after seeing that...
same here... she is so full of herself:sick:

Reactions: 4
I am so bored with her so called content. But will continue to check in and who knows....even be an anonymous source on her expose expose

I voted that no she does not look like her Victoria secret version. Wonder when she will block me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am so bored with her so called content. But will continue to check in and who knows....even be an anonymous source on her expose expose
I’m wondering how is she still thinking that her insta screams affluent? I must admit that I was following her and watched some YT vids (I know too well how those desperate and blind followers can “fall in love” with her) but at some point I get bored of her claims. Show me the proof! for someone who is “living her best life” and is an attention seeker, why there is not a single pic of flying business or first class?

Reactions: 14
I’m wondering how is she still thinking that her insta screams affluent? I must admit that I was following her and watched some YT vids (I know too well how those desperate and blind followers can “fall in love” with her) but at some point I get bored of her claims. Show me the proof! for someone who is “living her best life” and is an attention seeker, why there is not a single pic of flying business or first class?
It is because anything that she can’t afford is tackyyyy and not ehhlegaant.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah, Aija says to never brag or show off your wealth, and she has now posted pics of that new Hermes handbag every day on instagram.
And to brag about being inside a Dior or Hermes shop is sooo juvenile.
Not to mention her trips abroad. It's all bragging.
People with old money do the opposite. People of elegance.
And that she inserted her face on those women on IG, like, that's what you're doing on a Saturday night? How interesting your life must be.
She is so narcissistic, showing her face all the time.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, Aija says to never brag or show off your wealth, and she has now posted pics of that new Hermes handbag every day on instagram.
And to brag about being inside a Dior or Hermes shop is sooo juvenile.
Not to mention her trips abroad. It's all bragging.
People with old money do the opposite. People of elegance.
And that she inserted her face on those women on IG, like, that's what you're doing on a Saturday night? How interesting your life must be.
She is so narcissistic, showing her face all the time.
Exactly, if she had an Hermes bag all along, we would have seen pictures of it. Ms Raty is so full of inconsistencies and contradictions.. what a tangled web we weave when we first set out to deceive.

But maybe I am just not at her level of sophisticated elegance to be able to take liberty with her steadfast rules.

Reactions: 9
I'm baffled. She thinks she's being funny. One thing is doing it once, but the amount of it just makes it look psycho.
I'm getting more and more convinced she's mental.

And she looks terrible in all those clips. Like really terrible! It makes her lips look even bigger (is it even possible?) and those eyebrows are obviously trying to escape from her face. How old is she to be doing this stuff?o_O

Reactions: 6
And she looks terrible in all those clips. Like really terrible! It makes her lips look even bigger (is it even possible?) and those eyebrows are obviously trying to escape from her face. How old is she to be doing this stuff?o_O
35 yo delusional clown

I just remembered her another possible bullshit. She once said on her video that workaholic guys never work for her becuase she was unhappy on a yatch in St.Barth.
What do you guys think?
IMO

She never been to St. Barth or she was there but she did not stay there (She probably stayed St.Maarten which is a lot cheaper).

She never dated a guy who is able to invite her on a carib yatch as private guest (not as one of 47 yatch hoes).

Maybe she misunderstood St. Barth's location and It was actually Malta (Mykil days).
As a person who have been following her since 2014/2015 I know she was in St barths for sure. But let me just spill the tea. She didnt spend time on a yacht. She was in some hotel but definitely not Eden Rock. She flew there ON HER OWN. She had to change planes so i bet it wasnt bussines nor first class. Its strange when you are going on holidays and fly separetely. What king of bf she had??? I am sure she was booked by some rich guy who was there and was soo bored so he just ordered some cheap ho who was more than happy to duck him in exchange of a holidays.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.