Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the post on her story about paddle boarding? Personal trainer and fitness sessions this summer? Hm

Reactions: 1
also her recipe youtube video with just basically veg and lentils and water

Reactions: 5
also her recipe youtube video with just basically veg and lentils and water
Does she know most people who eat curry (Africans, East/S.E./South Asians, etc.) pair it with some type of starch, like bread or rice?

And the post uses a picture of her when she was anorexic/doing ED behavior to promote the paddle boarding?!?!?
This!!!!
Still can’t get over the lack of accountability for her actions and how it influenced so many others to develop similar ED behaviours

Reactions: 2
maybe this is petty but the stupid faces she keeps pulling are driving me mad can she not smile for a single photo 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but as a med student I just have to say that if Anna actually tore a large ligament in her shoulder it would have to be completely isolated and listed for surgery asap. She's either exaggerating the extent of her injury for attention or she's not following the doctors orders because that towel sling is not proper medical practice.

Reactions: 9
Im sorry but this forum did NOT pass the vibe check 😭😭😭
???? what makes u say that

I'm sorry but as a med student I just have to say that if Anna actually tore a large ligament in her shoulder it would have to be completely isolated and listed for surgery asap. She's either exaggerating the extent of her injury for attention or she's not following the doctors orders because that towel sling is not proper medical practice.
yet another miraculously speedy recovery: transformation in her life

All we do here is discuss what Anna posts to her hundreds of thousands of followers? Apologies if she leaves her content open to interpretation but hey- Anna was oblivious about her mental health once and I wouldn’t be surprised if it happens again (especially as she’s not only injured herself but is also still out and about, not resting, eating very similar foods to before and trying to convince herself she’s great to her followers)

Reactions: 2
... bc of course we should be vibing with promoting ED behaviors to an impressionable following and the refusal to take responsibility for the harm it may cause 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Idk why but I feel like the injury was made up to prevent having to do a gymshark post working out in their gym and that was the only thing she could think of to get out of doing that maybe or according to her contract? And maybe she didn’t wanna do the gymshark gym workout content as it would be showing her body and she was scared as it wouldn’t have been the same as the previous content she’s done there? Idk tho as she could have wore the baggy clothing like she did before at the normal gym so take this theory with a pinch of salt ahha. I feel like she’s not coping with her body the way she makes out. I hope she can be more transparent with such struggles to her audience as that would really help SO many girls including myself

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Idk why but I feel like the injury was made up to prevent having to do a gymshark post working out in their gym and that was the only thing she could think of to get out of doing that maybe or according to her contract? And maybe she didn’t wanna do the gymshark gym workout content as it would be showing her body and she was scared as it wouldn’t have been the same as the previous content she’s done there? Idk tho as she could have wore the baggy clothing like she did before at the normal gym so take this theory with a pinch of salt ahha. I feel like she’s not coping with her body the way she makes out. I hope she can be more transparent with such struggles to her audience as that would really help SO many girls including myself
Yeah this was actually my first thought lol. Exaggerating an injury = excuse for not having to wear the typical leggings/sports bra combo that all the other gymshark athletes wear. ED brain makes you do insane things, and as we know she’s definitely not as recovered as she says she is

Reactions: 12
All we do here is discuss what Anna posts to her hundreds of thousands of followers? Apologies if she leaves her content open to interpretation but hey- Anna was oblivious about her mental health once and I wouldn’t be surprised if it happens again (especially as she’s not only injured herself but is also still out and about, not resting, eating very similar foods to before and trying to convince herself she’s great to her followers)
Anna has seen this thread, meaning she isn't oblivious to it or at least to our interpretation. So, she knows how her current content looks (I don't want to say "promoting" EDs, ig spreading ED-like info/inspo) yet she continues to post and act like she has recovered.

Reactions: 7
I do have a positive. It really seems like Anna is rebranding herself (as relatable) which is nice to see in her hair-braiding tutorial and ig "weird" faces/angled selfies. It's better than promoting low-cal foods/"meals." But, it doesn't really fit her GymShark sponsored "athlete" persona, so I wonder how that's going to work.

i am probably being petty but i find it somewhat irritating how she was going on about eating plant based and now she’s ditched that already lmao

Reactions: 7
i am probably being petty but i find it somewhat irritating how she was going on about eating plant based and now she’s ditched that already lmao
i think it’s irritating because she’ll jump on the bandwagon so fast and promote the tit out of something then do a 180 out of nowhere

Reactions: 8
yh i wouldn't have a problem with it if she addressed it and admitted she was being vegan to restrict or something

Reactions: 4
If Anna is still triggered by calories and milk how is she going to go to uni for a nutrition degree? It would probably set her recovery back right?

Reactions: 6