Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's frustrating because it feels like she is doing the EXACT same thing now with veganism. Also most of her foods are "vegan AND gluten-free" now. So much restricting :(
Also gluten is literally not fattening or bad for you so what’s the point of cutting it out if you’re not allergic or coeliacs 🙃 she baffles me

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think that even from the boomerang her weight gain is somewhat noticeable. Hope she doesn't actually follow this thread, as I know it might be a huge trigger for people to point it out (and just in case she does, I want to emphasize that it seemed quite necessary for her to add these extra kg since she wasn't having her period, and I'm sure there are loads of other benefits to her allowing herself a little more enjoyment from food), but this would confirm our suspicions that she's been hiding due to her slightly changed appearance. If you look at pictures of her before her weight loss, her face used to be much, much fuller, and some of that fullness seems to be back. Can't say much about the rest since she's wearing loose clothes, but yeah. Perhaps this is a sign she'll soon let her followers know what's going on.

Reactions: 1
I think comments like that can seriously trigger a relapse so lets hope she doesn't read!

Reactions: 4
Honestly I'm someone who thought that she never needed to lose weight from the start of her journey. I've followed lots of fitness influencers for the past ~6 years or so, and most of them have gained weight from their original weight loss because it's very common for people to get into "fitness" and go down an unhealthy/disordered route with it. Gaining some weight back can be just as healthy toward finding equilibrium as losing weight can be for other people.

Anna was gorgeous before she lost weight. She unfortunately got attention for losing weight since we live in a super weight-focused society, and she obviously associated a lot of new opportunities and positive things with that weight loss.

Maintaining it must have been so stressful, and I imagine she's even more stressed now at the idea of coming back if she has gained weight, because in that case people will want an explanation. I personally don't think she owes anyone an explanation of her weight if she gained.

It seems like Anna might be suffering from an ED, so I think we should all be very careful about our comments on her actual appearance in this thread.

Reactions: 14
What happened to her whole story that she had to be on a restrictive diet for her rheumatoid arthritis and couldn't eat anything except some fruits, veggies, and meat?? Was that totally made up, or...?
i have an autoimmune disease for almost 8 years and believe me guys diets never help. you have to eliminate some foods only if you’re allergic, if you have individual intolerance or if you are taking specific medicine but not just for “fun”, loosing weight or detox (which doesn’t exist lol)

Reactions: 6
In her latest insta story she filmed herself talking about her new YouTube video and said at the end it’s making her anxious and she “just doesn’t want to listen to this”... wonder what it could be? also I’m so jealous of how naturally pretty she is

Reactions: 5
Maybe this is me being extra petty but I'm soooo done with her milking this "announcement" where she reveals why she basically quit social media. She's literally been holding this q&a where she explains herself in front of us like a carrot for the past ~8 weeks or so.

I didn't put any questions in the q&a thing but here are my actual questions: Why don't you ever show your face on your Tik Tok or Instagram anymore? Why did you spend 6 weeks offline when you said it would be 2 weeks? Why are you following an ED recovery account? Are you still affiliated with Gymshark? Are you still a fitness influencer?

Reactions: 3
she says the video is ready to be uploaded but she’s nervous, i’m really looking forward to watching this 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Same I was literally like...I'm ready with my popcorn for this one:ROFLMAO:
she’s just building the anticipation by saying how nervous she is and making a big hoohar about it - it does seem a little attention seeky
if she just uploaded the video, answered the questions we want answering and got on with it i’m sure more people would be supportive and still follow her journey

That's why I'm so aggravated!! GIRL nobody cares if you have gained weight/are eating more/are not training as hard/are vegan we just want to know WTF is going on

omg i forgot to say the other day she replied to me saying she is “heading towards more plant based meals” after asking her if she was vegan

I’m refreshing so much to see this new video!!

I wonder what it will be about!

I think it has to be something to do with her relationship with food. Just makes me sad as I remember in her old vids she’d say she would never change her lifestyle as she genuinely loves what she eats, therefore why would she wanna change her diet. Was she lying to herself out of fear of losing her lean physique?:( in her YouTube video, can’t remember which one, she said “I was crying to my mum telling her I’m going to get my dream body no matter what, and if I’m still unhappy when I’ve got it, then that’s another issue, but I’m gonna get it”, I can’t help but feel her dramatic transformation was to fill something else in her life based on what she said! :( hope she’s ok x

• Angry
I think it has to be something to do with her relationship with food. Just makes me sad as I remember in her old vids she’d say she would never change her lifestyle as she genuinely loves what she eats, therefore why would she wanna change her diet. Was she lying to herself out of fear of losing her lean physique?:( in her YouTube video, can’t remember which one, she said “I was crying to my mum telling her I’m going to get my dream body no matter what, and if I’m still unhappy when I’ve got it, then that’s another issue, but I’m gonna get it”, I can’t help but feel her dramatic transformation was to fill something else in her life based on what she said! :( hope she’s ok x
Yes me too. I think she didn’t realise how disordered her habits were and when she did obvs wasn’t good for her