Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have picked and sold mine but I will post here when it grows back.

I got the Sanrio Amiibos for my birthday and love all of the special furniture. Got 90 others too. I'm like a kid at Christmas haha.
I'm really new to animal crossing but I feel an addiction starting 😂

I’m new to this and I need the 30 iron nuggets for the shop. I stupidly didn’t realise that eating before smashing rocks is a bad idea!! I’ve got 17 nuggets atm, have had for days! Explored a couple islands using nook miles in the hopes of finding some rocks on there to hit but no luck 😫 anyone got any tips of how I can get some iron? I feel like I’m stuck in the game atm until I can find them 😕

I’m new to this and I need the 30 iron nuggets for the shop. I stupidly didn’t realise that eating before smashing rocks is a bad idea!! I’ve got 17 nuggets atm, have had for days! Explored a couple islands using nook miles in the hopes of finding some rocks on there to hit but no luck 😫 anyone got any tips of how I can get some iron? I feel like I’m stuck in the game atm until I can find them 😕
God it’s been so long since I’ve played but they should respawn across your island, maybe try changing the date of your switch a few weeks ahead to see if any appear?

if not I’d keep trying the islands or maybe see if you could go to someone else’s island? there’s a discord group where people would be happy to help, they’d probably have a better answer than me aswell! You would need to have nintendo online to visit them (think you can get a free trial but I’m unsure)..

i don’t personally use discord but I remember people would trade through that and there’s general q&a sections, or Reddit is another option.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
One rock respawns per day I think, so it’ll take a while for them all to respawn but they will do! Make sure you don’t hit any after eating fruit (it will show 1/10 on the top left if you’ve eaten anything) otherwise the rock will smash and you’ll only get one item from it. Most Nook miles islands have rocks I think but maybe you’ve been unlucky! Keep trying them if you have enough Nook miles, make sure you collect wood etc while you’re there. Otherwise it‘a a bit of a waiting game at the beginning, but you can always time travel to the following day, you can go back to the present day again and your progress won’t be lost. Just don’t time travel if you’ve bought turnips and haven’t sold them yet!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Each of the nook islands should have 3-4 boulders which spawn 8 clay/stone/iron/gold each, plus 1 stone if you smash it afterwards. (Yes, I'm still religiously playing this game every day since 2020).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They'll respawn. If you dig 3 holes behind you it'll stop you from jumping back so you can get the full amount from the rock

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks everyone! :) I made a big mistake assuming that eating the fruit would help me get more from the rocks! Never mind, I'll follow your tips :) Can't believe how addictive this game is haha

Reactions: 4
Thanks everyone! :) I made a big mistake assuming that eating the fruit would help me get more from the rocks! Never mind, I'll follow your tips :) Can't believe how addictive this game is haha
I’m sure I did the same at first 🤣 I don’t find eating fruit helpful for much apart from digging up and moving trees. You can get rid of fruit you’ve eaten by sitting on the toilet just in case you didn’t know. You’ll get there anyway! I found it quite slow to begin with but looking back it’s all part of the fun! The pace does definitely pick up as you get going. I’ve been playing since 2020 and I still enjoy it!

• Heart
You can get rid of fruit you’ve eaten by sitting on the toilet just in case you didn’t know.
I never knew this, I was just digging up random trees and replanting them if I accidentally ate any fruit.