Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah she defonitly is about the same weight i found i started to question what she said when last year she was adament she was the same weight after canada then when she was off with her knee admited to gaining weight then in january said her weight had stayed the same but then not long ago after she started cc said she had gained it all back so i think thats mostly the truth i really do worry for her nothing any of us can do but i agree them picturs dont show much difference i hope her family or lauren can get through to her
Well Lauren couldn't give out about weightloss😬 but I'm sure her mum or sister must worry about her ,she's not getting any younger .

Reactions: 1
Well Lauren couldn't give out about weightloss😬 but I'm sure her mum or sister must worry about her ,she's not getting any younger .
oh yeah true :\ i hope so but then it depends if she litsens weight can be a touchy subject

just seen that someone put on angies picture on instagram they miss her vlogs and she keeps trying to remember things to mention in vlogs but then remembers she does not do it anymore its a shame really because you can tell she did love it i still dont think hate was anything to do with it as i never really saw her get any compared to people like jane who quite honestly deserves it

I see Redpandagifts is now trying to rip people of big style! That new box, the pet one! Can only be about £5 worth of stuff.... selling for £19.99!! Jeez that’s some profit 🤔🤭🤠🤑

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It's all ridiculously overpriced! I cant believe people actually buy this stuff, when they could throw it together for a couple of quid in poundland.

It's all ridiculously overpriced! I cant believe people actually buy this stuff, when they could throw it together for a couple of quid in poundland.
It is, she doesn’t even use high end products, or packaging and them mugs? Who uses a builders style mug? I do at work cos that’s all there is lol but at home I have a nice shaped one, the designs are so amateur, it’s like the clip art we used to use when Microsoft word was the only programme to use lol

In defence to Angie, don't shoot me down. Yes, you can buy this stuff cheaper in Home Bargains, but there is the time involved in putting the names on the bowls, the boxes cost money, postage is likely £5 on that box as those bowls are heavy. There has to be a profit or there is no point in doing it and people are happy to buy them. Not everyone can get out shopping to make something like this as a gift and it's a way of sending a gift to someone without all the hassle of shopping then posting it. I have to agree about the mugs though, bit too thick but I suspect they hold up well being shipped.

Reactions: 4
In defence to Angie, don't shoot me down. Yes, you can buy this stuff cheaper in Home Bargains, but there is the time involved in putting the names on the bowls, the boxes cost money, postage is likely £5 on that box as those bowls are heavy. There has to be a profit or there is no point in doing it and people are happy to buy them. Not everyone can get out shopping to make something like this as a gift and it's a way of sending a gift to someone without all the hassle of shopping then posting it. I have to agree about the mugs though, bit too thick but I suspect they hold up well being shipped.
Ah do you know what I didn’t notice it was free delivery! So yes I agree totally with what you’ve said 🙌

Actually, very fair points and to be honest, hadn't thought of like that.

Reactions: 3
Had a look at her Etsy shop and it’s not too bad , don’t think she will be able to quit her main job but nice as a side earner

Had a look at her Etsy shop and it’s not too bad , don’t think she will be able to quit her main job but nice as a side earner
She seems to be doing well with it and has posted a few reviews from people tbf Angie is a pleasant enough person if a little immature.

Tbh call me sad but I am missing her videos. I never thought she was particularly annoying and I feel for her if indeed her and Lauren are in love but cannot show it. I think if so Angela feels trapped as she doesn’t want to upset her parents. I’ve been there and at the end of the day, you only live once and denying yourself the love you deserve isn’t worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes it's a pity she didn't take the plunge before the pandemic like she was going to, she's a lot older than Lauren the move will be harder the longer she leaves it although it's out of her hands now .

I genuinally think her coming away from youtube was her biggest mistake in regards to weight loss

Also noticed on goodbye video comments are turned off :/ odd

Shes definitely gained a bit weight :O

And i was not writing that to be mean i worry for her in that flat on her own she stopped youtube and its sad really as others said did not over dis like her just found her slightly anoyying with things
She's def eating her profits ,that and working from home is doing her no favours

I genuinally think her coming away from youtube was her biggest mistake in regards to weight loss

Also noticed on goodbye video comments are turned off :/ odd
I wonder why she hasn't made them private if she's not interested in YT anymore

She's def eating her profits ,that and working from home is doing her no favours

I wonder why she hasn't made them private if she's not interested in YT anymore
Yeah ive always thought theres no way she does not eat her stock shes been stuck on 171 sales for a while too so dont think the shop is doing too great

• Wow
Yeah ive always thought theres no way she does not eat her stock shes been stuck on 171 sales for a while too so dont think the shop is doing too great
I thought she was doing well on her etsy she's doing prints now I think