Angela Scanlon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to know her years ago. She was always very precocious but nice. Quite highly strung
Travelled with Riverdance in her teens

Reactions: 2
Our Ange is doing well on Strictly. Still find her fairly unbearable.
I don't mind her as much since she's been on Strictly tbh. Bit of a dose obviously and still wouldn't watch a show if she was presenting but I think she's harmless.

Reactions: 1
Have had to resurrect this thread to say her recent Instagram posts have been even more excruciating than usual.

I used to really like her but her forced zaniness on Insta is pretty unbearable!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have had to resurrect this thread to say her recent Instagram posts have been even more excruciating than usual.

I used to really like her but her forced zaniness on Insta is pretty unbearable!
Her insta is what put me off. Loved her before. It just doesn't feel genuine.

Reactions: 3
Agree with the above. I used to really like Angela but the OTT “I’m so whacky and quirky” posts on insta are grating on me.

Reactions: 4
I don't have Instagram so no clue what shes doing, but i used to like her presenting on tv.
But on scd she was over the top "I'm so funny me" "I'm so quirky" "I'm so down to earth" she's one of those "crazy - moi?!" the kind who say "esqueeze me"

• Haha
Reactions: 4