Andrew Tate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also to add to possible coercion, in his own words:

View attachment 1839935

If it's all legitimate and the girls are willing, why does he get into relationships with them and make them fall in love first?
Good grief, that's grim.

I wonder how much is real and how much is playing to his crowd?

I think he’s full of tit. A wanna be reality star who started playing at crime and reading a few psychology books.
..And marketing books.

Reactions: 3
Good grief, that's grim.

I wonder how much is real and how much is playing to his crowd?

..And marketing books.
Tbf that has crossed my mind though I'm leaning towards him actually being involved in crime.

But the MO of these grifters, especially ones who promote misogyny, is to live a lifestyle that sounds or looks good but is all smoke and mirrors.

At a minimum, while not a crime it's still dangerous for him to put these ideas out there because someone who cares less about law and order will use the techniques for their own benefit.

Which is why I laugh when people talk about free speech or him being cancelled. Of course we should be doing something about people who are hailed for putting these ideas in a public domain. He's poisoning minds.

Reactions: 5
Tbf that has crossed my mind though I'm leaning towards him actually being involved in crime.

But the MO of these grifters, especially ones who promote misogyny, is to live a lifestyle that sounds or looks good but is all smoke and mirrors.

At a minimum, while not a crime it's still dangerous for him to put these ideas out there because someone who cares less about law and order will use the techniques for their own benefit.

Which is why I laugh when people talk about free speech or him being cancelled. Of course we should be doing something about people who are hailed for putting these ideas in a public domain. He's poisoning minds.
To be honest I don't know much about misogyny grifters.

I just think if he was doing illegal stuff like this he wouldn't make it known. He wants people to think his money is made from this stuff, when in reality it's from the subscriptions he's selling. But he can't say that as then he can't sell the dream of easy money to idiots.

Reactions: 2
True Geordie made me laugh when he said Tate should go and blow himself up. As usual everyone got pc - forgetting Tate had only been Muslim for 5 mins and clearly not a religious / spiritual person.

Reactions: 1
Iceberg Slim, Power, The Art of War and How to win friends and influence people is more likely the source of their general tactics than psychology books they are not that big brained hence going on podcasts openly admitting to facilitating the travel of women from Romania for sex work

What’s with the close ups of tattoos on those women is that part of it prove you love me by getting a tattoo Bluebell123?

True Geordie made me laugh when he said Tate should go and blow himself up. As usual everyone got pc - forgetting Tate had only been Muslim for 5 mins and clearly not a religious / spiritual person.
Spiritual / religious Muslims don’t go around blowing themselves up anyway. That’s terrorism, not Islam.

Reactions: 10
So predictable. Looks like he's out and people are hailing him 🙄

"They fired their last bullet and you're still standing" is exactly the bs I expected

Screenshot_20221230_131009.jpg
Screenshot_20221230_131114.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s with the close ups of tattoos on those women is that part of it prove you love me by getting a tattoo Bluebell123?
Probably. I won't pretend to know too much about him and his ways because I'm not of the view that we need to hear the opinions of people who spread hate.

Especially when the only reason they're a public figure is because they forced themselves into the limelight.

So predictable. Looks like he's out and people are hailing him 🙄

"They fired their last bullet and you're still standing" is exactly the bs I expected

View attachment 1840137View attachment 1840138
I can't believe these people talk about a matrix with no irony.

He and his followers know he has no obligation to be a public figure and he can go live a private life where no one will be "after him", right?

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if he gave someone his Twitter password and asked them to post this.

Last edited:
The followers are part of his loosely formed cult look at this new strategic friend of his sounding like a desperate girlfriend whose bf is finally free he is talking about cutting his hair off next year and controlling his own mind 🤯

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if he gave someone his Twitter password and asked them to post this.
Oh definitely. I'm still hoping he gets charged with something.

He's got so many different subscription sites I can't keep up, one of them is 5k 😳

I've no idea what all the lingo is with his followers, nore do I want to find out 🤪

757570F7-ABFB-4980-ACC8-DFC66AC840DB.gif
So a few videos for Andrew Tate have popped up today and I’ve noticed a very odd inconsistency.

In big brother he explains his heritage and says “black woman white guy.”

Approx 01:41

Then in his Piers Morgan interview this conversation takes place

At 06:28 approx

Piers: Tell me about your life. You were born to a mixed race couple. Your father was an African-American - a chess player and your mother she was from this country.”

Andrew T: Correct yeah my father was black chess player he was in the Air Force he met my mother here in England

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The tattooing of women is like that cult idiot in America Keith Raniere. If you can watch the series called, ‘The Vow’. Season 1 and 2. Little cult leader, told everyone he was a judo Dan, concert pianist and had the worlds highest IQ. He got sentenced to 120 years in federal prison. Rico, trafficking, and sex with minors.

Grant Amato (born May 20, 1989) is an American murderer who was convicted of a familicide that occurred on the evening of January 24, 2019. Amato shot his father, mother, and brother Cody in the head at their home in Seminole County, Florida, while attempting to stage it as a murder-suicidecommitted by his brother before fleeing the residence.

After a 24-hour manhunt, police took Amato into custody for questioning in Orange County, Florida, following his disappearance. They later arrested him on three charges of first-degree murder. During his trial, explicit photographs were found on his thumb drive connected to the killings, which were used as evidence. His lawyers defended him by saying investigators and analysts at the scene didn't properly consider other suspects or process other evidence that could convict another person. The judge denied the hearing and did not let Amato out on a bond motion, and later instead sentenced him to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Before the murders occurred, Amato had developed an infatuation with a Bulgarian model and cam girl Silviya Ventsislavova (Bulgarian: Силвия Венциславова) who went by the alias "Silvie" online. Amato used his father's and brother's money that accumulated to $200,000 to pay to attend her webcam sessions. He attempted therapy and treatment by going to a rehabilitation center due to his habits. After a week of treatment, he returned home where he argued with his father over continuing to contact Ventsislavova. This argument was later revealed to be the deciding motive for the murders a month later.

Details
Grant Amato
220px-Grant_Amato_mug_shot.jpg

Mug shot of Amato after getting arrested for charges of first-degree murder.
BornMay 20, 1989 (age 33)
Chuluota, Florida, U.S.
Criminal statusIn prison
Parent(s)Chad and Margret Amato
Conviction(s)First-degree murder
Criminal penaltyLife in prison without parole
Victims3
Date

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
He's definitely dodgy , Romania is full of organised crime groups. It wouldn't surprise me if he was involved in the mafia there, in fact I'm almost certain he will have to pay tribute or something for protection. He admitted he wanted to move to Romania as it's harder to be prosecuted for rape 🤢.
He's a vile individual, one of my favourite YouTubers bald and bankrupt is actually a sextourist who posts on rooshv who previously was arrested for rape. He learnt Russian so he could try groom poor women. Yuck

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Anyone who finds this guy remotely attractive needs their head read 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Explanation of their money making schemes

London Real was created by Brian Rose you can look him up has scammed lots of money running for London mayor and lied about building a freedom social media platform

It feeds off the self help industry tapping into core group of young men they sign up to various courses and memberships, you can now filter these groups to target more specifically for further add ons he has academy with various courses in the thousands crypto one is just under £5k

Alongside this you build a platform where people come and talk about various issues a lot that are polarising because that’s how you get clicks

Now you can bring on specific guests with products/services to sell it seems organic but in reality there is a financial trade off under the table for exposing your suggestible audience think crypto token pump and dumps, NFTs etc

The Tate brothers were broke in their own words saw an opportunity in the cam girl business they branched into online training and saw how much money could be made

The Husters university for roughly $50 a month teaches you things you can Google and in return MLM style you recommend people and spam post everywhere on the internet giving the Tates free advertising

A small inner circle is only for the men with money you would be surprised how much some young men are holding and losing in crypto everyday this group paid to go on a trip with the brothers they paid to learn how to walk dress eat talk and more I’m sure 🤣 you hear them being thanked for all their referrals

I may be wrong but have seen clip saying they are due to appear in court

Edit if it’s not clear in this video they are being thanked for their referrals of their academy students to buy diamond watches example of making money from followers

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Explanation of their money making schemes

London Real was created by Brian Rose you can look him up has scammed lots of money running for London mayor and lied about building a freedom social media platform

It feeds off the self help industry tapping into core group of young men they sign up to various courses and memberships, you can now filter these groups to target more specifically for further add ons he has academy with various courses in the thousands crypto one is just under £5k

Alongside this you build a platform where people come and talk about various issues a lot that are polarising because that’s how you get clicks

Now you can bring on specific guests with products/services to sell it seems organic but in reality there is a financial trade off under the table for exposing your suggestible audience think crypto token pump and dumps, NFTs etc

The Tate brothers were broke in their own words saw an opportunity in the cam girl business they branched into online training and saw how much money could be made

The Husters university for roughly $50 a month teaches you things you can Google and in return MLM style you recommend people and spam post everywhere on the internet giving the Tates free advertising

A small inner circle is only for the men with money you would be surprised how much some young men are holding and losing in crypto everyday this group paid to go on a trip with the brothers they paid to learn how to walk dress eat talk and more I’m sure 🤣 you hear them being thanked for all their referrals

I may be wrong but have seen clip saying they are due to appear in court

Edit if it’s not clear in this video they are being thanked for their referrals of their academy students to buy diamond watches example of making money from followers
So they are basically pimps and fraudsters really 🤢. I wouldn't shed a tear if he pisses off the wrong person and gets a bullet.

Interesting article on their Romanian warehouse compound

Andrew Tate claims to be a trillionaire webcam king but was arrested in a £600,000 Romanian warehouse on a rundown estate on the outskirts of Bucharest yards from its international airport's runway, MailOnline can reveal today

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Interesting article on their Romanian warehouse compound

Andrew Tate claims to be a trillionaire webcam king but was arrested in a £600,000 Romanian warehouse on a rundown estate on the outskirts of Bucharest yards from its international airport's runway, MailOnline can reveal today

Shock horror. He's not living as he claims.

And @Yel when I mentioned misogynistic grifters, one guy sprung to mind who Tate somewhat "replaced" in the manosphere.

This guy's name was Kevin Samuels. He coined the term "high value male", said unmarried women over the age of 30 with no kids were basically of no use to society, put fat women down and said they'd die of all sorts of diseases, said unmarried women over a certain age would inevitably die alone. Sprinkled in there was some "advice" to men on how to improve their lives and make money.

That's how they get their followers and why you'll see some say "he might say some awful things but half of the advice he gives/things he says are true".

Anyway, Kevin Samuels died earlier this year. It took a few days to confirm because he was so estranged from his family that authorities couldn't locate a next of kin to identify his body [died alone]. He died of cardiac arrest because he drank so many energy drinks and took drugs [died prematurely due to poor health]. He dressed like a gentleman but died in debt [lied about his lifestyle].

Everything he spent years criticising women about happened to him.

Sadly, the men and boys who follow these men seem unable or unwilling to apply critical thinking even when things don't add up. And I try not to generalise but it consistently seems to be men who are taken in by these types.

The closest women got to a problematic influencer was the Slumflower who ironically lost a lot of her following when she got a little too man hatey. But for people who speak out against women, the limit doesn't seem to exist.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11