Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

salmaaax

Chatty Member
Sheā€™s posted another ootd this morning, still no mention or acknowledgement of the BLM movement or the horrific news regarding George Floyd
She really posted an ootd with the caption 'today I grab a starbucks and just sit in silence'... You could not make this up is she actually delusional to the events happening in the world or has she just decided she is exempt from speaking about it?:rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Not to defend her but like least sheā€™s giving them away for free/charity so many influencers sell their gifted/sponsored clothes on Depop for money

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
View attachment 144553

This person made a vild point and omg the comments are vile. Shows how in touch Ana is about everything. All her minions saying she can't put her life on hold. It's one day later, all she had to do was wait a week or so. It's not like she hasn't been able to post for months.

Also noticed saff posted a video, so Ana clearly copied.
Sheā€™s basically saying Iā€™ve done my bit to look like I care now let me go back to posting attention seeking photos of myself for validation.

• Haha
  • Sad

babyblue5678

Was just about to reply to her comments but can see that sheā€™s gone... just want to put it out there..
(I donā€™t think Iā€™ve attatcked someoneā€™s appearance on here, forgive me if I have) and I think thatā€™s something we need to be careful about, we have to remember that youtubers/influencers etc are all normal people the same as us and they all have feelings, battle things behind closed doors. I know we can get carried away in anger or frustration but I think itā€™s important to not bash someoneā€™s physical appearance or things they canā€™t help. Imo I think most people on here especially Anaā€™s thread have been relativeley complimnetary to her apperance anyway but we have to be careful with how we say things. I know this is a ā€˜gossipingā€™ site as such but I donā€™t want anyone of us to come across as nasty or bullies etc.

As said before, no one cares how old you are when you have sex, where you do it, what the fuck you shove up your vagina or in your knickers when youā€™re period is your choice and your choice only.
Some of the things that girl said were vile, and no one should take any notice of them ā¤

• Heart

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
I think her comments just come across as trite and insincere because they are just vague and insubstantial.

She hasn't gone into detail or commented on what she means, maybe she isn't very well informed on events, but she could be honest and upfront and say "I didn't know enough about this but I want to educate myself... here are some articles and some people who have spoken out and informed me, here are some people/sources who explain what is happening and why... influencers in these positions have so much potential to inform and educate and get their followers involved and passionate they have such potential to actually make a difference... and what do they do?

...post endless selfies, eat junk food, flog cheap crap and get naked

šŸ˜£

• Heart
  • Sad

LemonPips

Ana actually lives in the same street as one of my family members and apparently her bins are always overflowing from *gifted* items, funny thing is, I donā€™t see her ā€œpromotingā€ that many gifted things šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
  • Angry

anon1997

Her entire existence is based on her looks. She is nothing without her instagram, revealing photos and designer brands. She doesnā€™t have an ounce of originality, every single thing she does is for validation and compliments. I would love for her to lose her platform and then sheā€™d soon see that thereā€™s more to life than how many likes you get on a picture of your tits.

• Heart

Did anyone else find her last video lazy? She harshly showed the clothes, didnā€™t do a try on, and they were all mostly worn. Itā€™s like she just pick a bunch of clothes from her wash basket like this will do

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
Haz is such a little gronk she's that friend always telling you what you should do and how she's amazing and doing all the right things and no matter what you do she's done better with bells on!!!

I'm not disputing her point just the way she seems to think she's some expert on everything *yawn*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
So Ana has tweeted about going back to her natural hair colour. It was w few days ago now I think but Iā€™m sure someone on her said she would cause Saffy B has said the same. She really doesnā€™t have her own personality at all does she? In her haul video she said I donā€™t know why Iā€™m so into tie dye when I used to hate it... because everyone else is and youā€™re a sheep.

• Haha
itā€™s disgusting that julie supports trump and says ā€œgive him a chanceā€ when he publicly called for the death penalty to be given to five innocent teenagers who were coerced into admitting to a crime they did not commit and wrongfully convicted for it.

yet an actual rapist walks free and you claim people should give that vile person a chance, f*ck you julie!!

korey wise. yusef salam. kevin richardson. antron mccray. raymond saltana.

say their names!!

the same man also publicly mocked eric garner after his death. he clearly does not care about police murdering innocent civilians.

george floyd. ahmad arbery. breonna taylor. eric garner. alton sterling. trayvon martin. tamir rice. shantel davis. sandra bland. philando castile. michael brown.

and so many more.

the uk is not innocent either

sarah reed. mark duggan. leon briggs. ricky bishop. adrian thompson. alton manning.

and countless others.

SAY THEIR NAMES!!

posting a few stories and posts about this issue and then going back to promoting your hair, makeup and selfies, acting like thatā€™s a day of activism shows you donā€™t care about this issue as much as you claim to do either. black lives matter isnā€™t something you should just be posting because itā€™s trending right now. black lives matter, every single day!

also ana, ACAB!!

also to everyone who reads this, please go to the link https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ and sign all the petitions on there. thereā€™s also several other ways you can help including places you can donate to and resources you can use to educate yourself on the importance of this topic.

there is also tips for protestors if anyone does decide to join any of these protests.

stay safe everyone!!
Julieā€™s latest story speaks volumes about her stance in this situation. Julie is abhorrent.

View attachment 142571
julie, let it be known that these protests were peaceful until the police showed up.

police officers started the destruction and then blamed it on black people to make them appear as the violent and aggressive ones.

yesterday a police officer sprayed a child in the face with mace. another pulled a womanā€™s hijab off. another stomped on pregnant woman so hard he left a print and caused her to have a miscarriage. another pushed a woman onto the ground so hard she had a seizure.

there are no such things as good cops, all cops are bastards!!

• Sad
  • Angry

Appanappa

Chatty Member
Oh my god, same. I sent a polite message about the name and the video not being correlated to the situation at hand and one of her minions replied this:
For a professional youtuber a typo (especially in these circumstances) arenā€™t acceptable
If she truly cared she would know his name. She would proof read and she would rectify her mistakes.
instead she choose to edit captions, delete comments and be ignorant.
its disgusting

• Angry
  • Heart

unknown7575

honestly julie seems like the type of person to say ā€œiā€™m not racist!! i have a black friendā€

• Haha

LilacAries

sheā€™s super adamant to get people to think byron and jed fancies her, constantly bringing it up, i bet byron and haz are laughing their arse off together at that video

serp

Chatty Member
Why the hell has a company given Julie the hair remover, she clearly aint got any eyebrow hair to remove in the first place šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

• Haha

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Hi Ana šŸ‘‹šŸ»

still waiting on that NHS screenshot though.
So around Ā£5 for every 1000 view, probably more seeing itā€™s a day behind.
Worked out in the past month (excluding the blm video) sheā€™s made over Ā£27,355 from adsense alone . Times that by twelve thatā€™s Ā£328,260. That is a crazy amount, especially for someone who gets gifted free holidays, clothes and makeup. And let me reiterate thatā€™s just Adsense using the figure from her latest video, no affiliate links, no sponsorships, no merch. Be right back gonna go off and become a YouTuber.

• Wow
  • Sick

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Anastasia Kingsnorth #10: Been copying Saff for too long, preaching black lives matter but then got his name wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart