Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

luna

Doesn’t know what garlic powder is... doesn’t know how to dice onion... the lack of basic ass common sense they’re missing is unreal!!! What has Julie been doing all these years cos cooking or working definitely wasn’t It

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

LilacAries

also note the difference between ana and saffron’s isolation vlogs

ana spends money on unnecessary shit like a fridge and buys pizza and watches netflix

saffron does exercise, takes dog on walk, practices spanish, recommends a book & catches up with friends

Reactions: 29

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
She's claiming she bought all this chocolate weeks ago 🤔 sure you ain't lying to us Hun?

Blatantly went out unnecessarily and bought it all from Tesco. Oh Ana, you really are a role model.

Reactions: 28

Doogiesog

Right, for some reason I can't quite believe her when she talks all about her insecurities and then in the next breath states that she'd couple up with Finn or Luke with no doubt whatsoever that they'd want her back. Actual 10/10s have been rejected on that show, delusions of grandeur much.

Reactions: 28
Just watched Saffron’s 24hrs eating Easter foods, not usually a big fan but wanted to watch for a comparison. It completely puts Ana’s to shame! I mean Ana should be embarrassed😂😬 The fact that Saffron managed proper meals (bunny crumpets for breakfast etc) and didn’t just eat chocolate shows what a half assed attempt Ana made. Honestly don’t understand how I use to like this girl🙄

Reactions: 27

Eyefordetail

“Oh my god guys I keep getting questions about me and Jed after the ski holiday”

Oh Ana. Let’s not pretend that that was all done specifically to make people talk about it.

• Haha

Anonymous6745

Chatty Member
She’s saying her and her mum have a really bad cold and are isolating, but they’ve both been out and about?????? Coronavirus sometimes feels like a cold this girl you know... makes me angry

• Angry

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
The funniest part about all her underwear pictures is the fact she always puts on a jacket with then as if that makes them more appropriate hahaha there’s no point covering your shoulders and arms when your boobs and vagina are out

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Eltwot

Watching her new video and shes pushing lee stafford shampoo and conditioner, says its saved her hair as it used to be so dry and split, but she said the same for both function of beauty and loreal? Theyve all 'saved her hair' within a few weeks of each other.
Would be so much more respectable and less of a sellout if she sold it along the lines of "i try to change my hair products every few months as my hair gets used to them" as i do the same, but she makes it so obvious she just promotes whatever is sponsored at the time. But her hair still looks dry and split regardless, especially when you see it in natural lighting and not her youtube set up

• Haha
You guys, don't hate on her.. She's such an InSpIrAtIoN, like her very educating videos, who knew that you can use pink food coloring on your food and make it pink, like she's so smart 👌 And she spends so much time planing her videos, like eating pink food for 24 hours, eating blue food for 24 or staying at home for 24 hours, it must've take her a while to plan something so creative 🤗 She's a true InSpIrAtIoN 👌👍😍
Also, apologize if my English isn't good 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I'm not gonna lie, I'm literally worrying how she will survive without her McDonalds. It's like 75% of her content...and can Julie cope cooking 7 days a week! I hope she's got plenty of coffee and fags in! I feel for Atticus isolated for days with Mother Grinch and Wannabe sister, poor kid will be so confused without his shopping hauls, treats and nuggets.

• Haha
  • Heart

rattytatty

I’m sorry. Not a chance is she a size 4/6UK. Sorry But why are all these influencers obsessed with portraying that they’re super tiny! You’re not. So stop!!