Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarahboo

Guys, I was worried about coronavirus but Ana's stories this morning have 100% reassured me, she's staying home this week & making videos to take our minds off it. THANK GOODNESS. I'm relaxed already knowing I'm going to have top quality content at my fingertips during this health crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Eww I just listened to the podcast and Ana said she has a dildo in her drawers and Atticus pulled it out and asked what it was while she was on Instagram live 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Birthdaycards

Right I can’t be the only one that thinks this video was complete and utter sh*t. It’s called ‘making my own McDonalds’ and she said half way through “i’ve bought some quarter pounders cos it saves me making my own” 😂😂. I’m dead. We basically just watched her heating up oven chips and cooking pre-cut meat 😂.

It’s also pissing me off that she’s clearly gone to the shops just for these ingredients for this stupid video and will probably pop out again for a meal deal 😂. With what’s going on in the world you can’t just pop out willy nilly love 🙄

Ana if you’re reading this, use a potato to make your own chips next time and buy minced meat and make your own burger patties. It honestly not that difficult and so much more fun to watch and do.

• Haha

LS932

Imagine waking up to a beautiful morning and the first thing you see is that momo looking scrounger hanging out the door.

• Haha
  • Sick

The Hitcher

😇 It probably doesn’t help that Bratticus is the spit n image of meJulie so it just makes you want to roundhouse kick him in the face that much more 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Rateoutof10anaaaaa

Atticus is by far the most annoying child ever. He's literally just a weird child. Those chips looked disgusting, no way did they taste like McDonalds

• Haha
Reactions: 31

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
I feel Haz has been a bit weird speaking about Ana recently. In the most likely to video on Byron’s channel uploaded the other day, in there they asked a question and then I’m sure it was about sex and Haz said ‘sorry my name isn’t Ana’, then in another video of Haz’s on Her channel when she was doing her makeup she was saying that ‘24 hour challenges and food challenges just aren’t her thing and she doesn’t enjoy watching that kind of content as she finds it bit boring’! I think something has gone on hahaha. Hate Haz anyway
Haz is clearly a nasty piece of work. I don't like any of them but Ana is probably the most likeable of the Ana Haz Byron trio.

Ana just seems a bit misguided and not very clued up. I don't think she means any actual harm she just does and says thing s because she genuinely doesn't know any better.

Haz and Byron though seem like the bitchy nasty clique that think they're cooler than everyone. I would put money on the fact they're vile about Ana behind her back 😣

Reactions: 30
Her latest video about TikTok photo shoots and she says that her mam has taken Atticus to Tesco. Erm, excuse me? We’re in the middle of a bloody global pandemic and we’re being told not to take children shopping and only one person per household. Ana’s home couldn’t she watch Atticus while she she went shopping? Bloody stupid idiots the lot of them.

• Angry
  • Wow

laylaray

WTF is up with that aticus kid ? He makes Isla Ingham seem likeable ! JHC ! The single most annoying kid on earth ! They let him away with murder ! He’s going to be a nightmare as a man he will be as camp as Christmas but with a controlling violent twist & the mom is hideous ! It’s like Anastasia is adopted or something because other than her gnarly tusk she’s really pretty but the lot of them are as common as council pop ! 😮😧🤯

• Haha
  • Wow

Sophricka

In Anas new tiktok she says “sorry but tinder isn’t cutting it anymore, TikTok help me find a boyfriend” Is she that desperate? also i love how some guy commented saying “Go to an orthodontist first and then you might find one” 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

britbrat

Sorry but that Disney thing is vile. Being an ‘influencer’ should automatically exclude you from stuff like this. Asking for a place that you so clearly can afford to pay for yourself rather than buying a new designer bag every week is so scummy it’s unreal.

Can’t believe she thought putting that online was a good idea

• Angry
Reactions: 29

Anonymous6745

Chatty Member
I still done get how this girl can call herself so hard working when she uploads a video twice a week. She’s got all the time in the world now and yet she still chooses to upload twice a week and even then it’s shit content. There are youtuber’s who upload 3/4/5 times a week with much better content and they’re not getting as much recognition. It actually just baffles me and really annoys me.
okay rant over
Don’t forget to smash this post a huge thumbs up

• Haha

anone101

she basically got rejected from love island yet she's still trying to say that she may go into the villa in the future? like no Ana, you did the tapes and interviews and didn't get chosen so you won't be going in. Also put that glass down or at least hold it correctly. she looks awkward as ffff

• Haha
  • Sick

littlebtch

Sorry, I know what she means, but why was she saying 'faux pleather'? 😂 pleather is faux leather!!

• Haha

Clomo

Just imagine
Your self employed
You make a shed loads of money for not much effort at all
You work from home
The current crisis doesnt affect your ability to do your job or earn money whatsoever
AND YOU STILL CHOOSE TO MAKE COMMENTS ABOUT BEING STUCK INSIDE AND BEING BORED

SORRY ANA, WHILST MYSELF AND MILLIONS OF OTHERS FACE LOOSING OUR JOBS, YOU CARRY ON FEELING SORRY FOR YOUSELF WITH YOUR BUTT UGLY NAILS,A BAG COLLECTION THAT COULD COVER PEOPLES RENT OH AND HAVING TO WORK "SO HARD "ON YOUR CONTENT

• Angry