Anastasia Kingsnorth #42 three the bed and the little one said “can we get McDonald’s”

Who is your favourite to watch in Ana’s videos?

• MeJulie

Votes: 703 78.8%
  • Bratticus/damien

Votes: 84 9.4%
  • Gollum

Votes: 10 1.1%
  • Fake Freya

Votes: 28 3.1%
  • Boring Byron

Votes: 67 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to whoever said about ana getting boys and you not, i doubt it’s hard to get someone who shops in shoe zone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Julie shaped Ana into who she is….minus the weird accent. but I noticed that when I went to uni everyone suddenly had this strange uplift inflection to their sentences so as much as it irritates me, I know plenty of people who have developed a strange accent when trying to find out who they are 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Julie’s good when we don’t see her often, too much of her gets on your nerves but in small doses she’s great 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I do like Julie but why has she bought gluten free fajitas? she’s not gluten free and I thought it was bad to eat gluten free if you aren’t. Do you reckon she meant to get it or didn’t realise normal old El Paso kits exist?

Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched the childhood food video and I have to agree, where was the effort?

I died when she did the Teletubbies breakfast
She literally cut the face out of a pancake
She could’ve cooked them herself to say the least
Nothing was made from scratch

And she calls this content
#tragic

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve just watched the childhood food video and I have to agree, where was the effort?

I died when she did the Teletubbies breakfast
She literally cut the face out of a pancake
She could’ve cooked them herself to say the least
Nothing was made from scratch

And she calls this content
#tragic
Nah the teletubbie pancake was so embarrassing it made me actually cringe. stopped watching when I saw that but. Is she not embarrassed?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I cant vote on this poll because tbhhhhh, I cant stand any of them, money grabbing, fame hungry witches

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Julie is still down to earth & acts the same....... Ana on the otherhand thinks she's an A-List celebrity thats cracked Hollywood....

Sorry Ana, your not a celeb, your not posh, your not some classy stylish city girl.... you just got lucky with your youtube channel at a time when that type of video content was popular a couple of years ago...made lots of money from it & changed your personality & accent to suit your "friends" who are just trying to get followers

Anyone else find it odd she lives in the same apartment complex/ beside it...as madison sarah, hannah rennae & next to rach leary & they've never done a vod together

Considering their all fame hungry, attention seeking and love to show off im shocked they havent collaborated

Vid*

Reactions: 26
Why oh why McDonalds in bed vile

I'm late to the party but Atticus saying Ana leaving her pants on the floor and being messy 😭🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.