Anastasia Kingsnorth #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie looks miles better than ana in their outfit of the day bit in the mirror. I would much rather julies outfit!

Reactions: 20
Definitely think Julie is anti dentist or something as atticus’s teeth are getting like anas, i know he’s young but he literally has big teeth growing with his baby teeth like overlapping. When I was younger I had one baby tooth that was chipped and the big tooth grew behind it and the dentist said they had to take it out, thankfully it fell out itself but if Julie did take her kids to the dentist then they’d probably say something

• Heart
Reactions: 42
What the duck is that?! Her face is vile!! That’s disgusting how dark and dirty she is!! And wtf that is so unflattering how the bra is digging into her side roll, looks so uncomfortable 😩😂
oh my god the video of her 😬😬 how unflattering

she is the double of her nan

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Does ITS give everyone and their mum a style range nowadays? Yikes. They must have loads of old stock they need to flog to unsuspecting customers

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Who actually is her audience/target audience? The end of the latest vlog she mentions about 'keeping us updated' about her mortgage and buying property?

Reactions: 20
Definitely think Julie is anti dentist or something as atticus’s teeth are getting like anas, i know he’s young but he literally has big teeth growing with his baby teeth like overlapping. When I was younger I had one baby tooth that was chipped and the big tooth grew behind it and the dentist said they had to take it out, thankfully it fell out itself but if Julie did take her kids to the dentist then they’d probably say something
I was literally just about to say does atticus have two layers of teeth?!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
What the duck is that?! Her face is vile!! That’s disgusting how dark and dirty she is!! And wtf that is so unflattering how the bra is digging into her side roll, looks so uncomfortable 😩😂
So how does she have the nerve to #ad boots skin care when her .... nvm 🙊

Reactions: 15
Have they used maybeline matte moose on her what all the lasses used back in the day. Her skin looks so greasy..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She reminds me of the 90's tragic waste of a human Pete burns....however he was prettier!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I notice none of them are wearing a mask in IKEA..I know it’s not required anymore but with the amount they’re all out and about travelling etc it kinda feels like they should have some sort of responsibility and recognise that they’re protecting others?? It’s not like wearing a mask effects them and with the amount of stuff they touch in the shops you just know that they don’t ever sanitize their hands🤢 seeing her so close to her nan also made me wince, I still don’t want to get overly close to mine

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
So it wasn’t really a 40 minute wholesome family vlog was it. It was 10 mins of her showing underwear, a bit of time with her family and then back to Freya the troll and gollum. And her looking tit with no make up on and crusty fake tan. Bye.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I notice none of them are wearing a mask in IKEA..I know it’s not required anymore but with the amount they’re all out and about travelling etc it kinda feels like they should have some sort of responsibility and recognise that they’re protecting others?? It’s not like wearing a mask effects them and with the amount of stuff they touch in the shops you just know that they don’t ever sanitize their hands🤢 seeing her so close to her nan also made me wince, I still don’t want to get overly close to mine

As long as she can waste money on mc Donalds and foundation to make her look worse than a fake designer bag I don't think she cares for covid.

Reactions: 3
I was literally just about to say does atticus have two layers of teeth?!!
It seems he does, I know he’s young and may grow out of it (probably better if he had some actual dental care) but I have a phobia of teeth and watching him speak just makes me cringe!
She reminds me of the 90's tragic waste of a human Pete burns....however he was prettier!
Clearly I’m tired because I thought you meant pete wicks for a second!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.