Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Considering they're meant to be best friends I felt they looked awkward together, a bit like a forced collaboration.
The gifts, lovely to treat friends but very much out of their audiences league. The Versace ring looked tacky AF and it's obvious Ana sees anything with a high end designer name on as "so nice".

Reactions: 29

jiminsjams

I'm not trying to be rude or whatever but I dont think having a million subscribers is that big of a thing anymore. 6-7 years ago it because there were less people on youtube but now there are so many creators and viewers on the platform that to me it's not of a big deal as it used to be. There are so many channels with a million subscribers that it's just not as rare as it used to be. Yeah it's a milestone but at the end of the day it's just a number and when you look back on your life is it really gunna be your greatest accomplishment?

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

pllpl2

Can’t believe no one is talking about the way Atticus behaved when Ana surprised her nan with the trip the London. Shouting ‘what about me’ interrupting, with his face screwed up, never seen such a spoilt child
I thought this too. Awful behaviour. Shocked nobody said anything to him. He's growing up so spoilt and expects everything now after Ana takes him to toy shops every 2 minutes to fill the trolley.

• Sad
  • Heart

Doogiesog

No one is expecting praise for anything. If people choose to praise anyway, that's up to them. I'm impressed with anyone that does a 9-5 job and constant gym. I'm also impressed with anyone that goes on Strictly and puts in 12 hour training days for a Saturday night light entertainment show. I'm not impressed with someone whose idea of hard work is having their mum drive them through the McDonalds drive thru repeatedly so they can keep buying packs of 20 chicken nuggets.

• Haha
  • Heart

hannah123

VIP Member
“This month I’m going to be giving back”

Giving back to friends who are rich and family I already spoil, with gifts paid for by Boots who are paying me to make this video.

• Angry
This may be harsh but I honestly feel like her family’s quite odd and strange. I mean I’ve just watched her Christmas Day vlog and something seems strange with her nan? And her mum just seems like a nervous breakdown ready to happen and I defo feel that atticus is on the spectrum of something. As well as that he is incredibly spoilt and you can tell he hates it when attention isn’t on him in the videos/vlogs

I can't stand Byron and Haz. Honestly, they must be the fakest people out there. If Ana ever moves in with them, the cringe is gonna be unreal....

Reactions: 27

Niamhm

Chatty Member
Altho not the most flattering pics, I still think Saffron looks nice and like a normal girl (body wise) but despite Ana's being a nice shape, it still looks odd? And she always just looks like she needs a good wash to me. Would NOT want to be in a hot country with her for a couple of weeks

Reactions: 26

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Someone needs to explain to me how she was worried she was pregnant because she missed a period, when she “couldn’t be pregnant“ 🤔

I feel like I need to be really, really drunk to understand this.

• Haha

newtoyou

VIP Member
Re. buying the branded items. As soon as I saw she was doing that, I thought it because she knows that if she bought all the cheapest brands, she would get criticised for doing that when she buys her own family the more expensive stuff (and lets be real, we all know that comment would've come up either here or in her YT comments). We know she reads here and she's v aware of what people say about her eg 'Adastasia'.

There was also no budget, it was based on the trolley size, so she just would've got the same amount of the cheaper stuff.

I think with this video, she was gonna be damned if she did and damned if she didnt. We were all talking about how wasteful a lot of her videos are and she responded to it and took on the suggestions. However contrived it may or may not be, she is actually doing what we all wanted her to do. Hopefully her younger viewers who might not know about food banks will be inspired to donate something (branded or not), and I think that's what matters really.

• Heart

sarahboo

Watching the video I could feel my piss starting to fizz! She kept saying I want to buy the luxury items and treats but then proceeds to get nappies and shower gels...like, it's nice she got those but they aren't a treat or a luxury they are a bloody necessity! I honestly felt like I could've happily shook her head through the screen 😠
Omg Im watching right now & thought the same. When she was talking about treats & luxuries I thought she was going to get the nice Christmas chocolates & crisps & stuff. Really irked me as well with the trolleys, they were nowhere near full (esp if you compare to her previous video where they were overflowing when it was for themselves!) and a 10 minute time limit?! You're kidding me! She's in a position where she could afford 3 trolleys full or even more, I mean she said their last trolley challenge they spent over £600. Poor effort from her, makes it more obvious it's because others are doing it.

LS932

Without being too graphic, she’d have to be swimming naked, legs wide apart and actively trying to catch seaweed like some kind of human fishing net.

Oh Ana, had to stop watching your latest upload after 30 seconds, because you have a BOGEY up your nose 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
Spends £200 on two trollies full of basics for homeless charity.

Spends £60 on one basket of unnecessary food for herself for a video - most of which she took one bite out of and then most likely binned.

🤔

A lot of people say they have OCD though when they don’t. They just have tendencies.
Unless it's been diagnosed by a medical professional. Most people just say they have OCD when they mean they're a bit particular about things.

OCD isn't a really all about tidying and cleaning, obviously that can be how it manifests for some people but for most people it will be repetitive or intrusive thoughts and extreme anxiety or asking for reassurance obsessively to combat your worries, the routines such as cleaning or tidying are how these fears and obsessive thought patterns manifest - these are strategies to cope and manage your OCD not the OCD itself.

Last edited:

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
Well Ana I can't imagine why you're single... burping constantly whilst gobbling McDonalds and food smeared on your face.

I would have liked to see Ana make some McNuggets, starting with slaughtering and plucking a chicken. Guaranteed she wouldn't be able to do it.

She actually ate TWO fucking burgers!? Is she for real?! She must have the worst flatulence imaginable.

Also... Who else here is ILLEGIBLE to vote?!

I'm eligible, just not illegible guys.

• Haha
  • Heart

RachyWoo

VIP Member
"Coffee needed" she says on Insta. I thought she said she didn't like coffee when she swapped food and drink for a day with her mum 🙄

Reactions: 25

KDC27

I dont even know how to feel about tonight's video!
Shes at the very least actually donating something but I know for a bloody fact shes only doing it because others have done it and not because she gives a flying shite about the people on the receiving end...selfish cow!

Reactions: 25