Anastasia kingsnorth #36 naked body candle hoarder, Cinzia files for a restraining order

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with the person who said her brunette hair isnโ€™t too bad. I remember when she had blonde hair, we would say how darker hair would suit her better. I think she looks worse because of the horrible makeup, hair styling and outfits.

Reactions: 38
I agree with the person who said her brunette hair isnโ€™t too bad. I remember when she had blonde hair, we would say how darker hair would suit her better. I think she looks worse because of the horrible makeup, hair styling and outfits.
probably doesnโ€™t help that she never washes her hair either. itโ€™s always covered in dry shampoo or dripping in grease, no inbetween ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 24
Marking my place. Hi bbys... love you guys like Charles loves shoe zone and Ana loves sausage skin โค

• Haha
Reactions: 16
nooo i acc have mutual friends with anas date ๐Ÿ˜ญ judging from the people friends with him heโ€™s the type to go to raves/do pingers and then i put two and two together and our old ana is going to her first rave soon. Anas dilated pupil era is coming

• Haha
Reactions: 53
nooo i acc have mutual friends with anas date ๐Ÿ˜ญ judging from the people friends with him heโ€™s the type to go to raves/do pingers and then i put two and two together and our old ana is going to her first rave soon. Anas dilated pupil era is coming
I replied on the last thread but Eeeee yeah I saw a few of his tagged photos and got that vibe, though I already suspect she and her friends probs do coke lol

He reminds me of the grungy type. Idk, I mean we all deserve to find love and happiness so let's see how it plays out....

Reactions: 16
If you go on his hall.jpeg account you can see him and his friends have been going to squat (illegal) raves. Ana isnโ€™t doing herself any favours associating with an idiot like that ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 23
Yeah I agree, I think her hair colour is nice but she hadn't adapted her make up etc so it doesn't really work.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god, imagine them getting down and dirty on that sofa ๐Ÿคข :sick::sick:
no stop ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ your head accidently falls off the sofa because thereโ€™s no head rest.. rolling off onto her floor picking up weeks worth of dirt and dust

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
that picture of her in the sausage skin is haunting me. wonder if she'll wear it in summer with bby boy

Reactions: 7
I can imagine her phoning haz and byron hi babies don't come round in the morning I've got company if you know what I mean

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.