Anastasia Kingsnorth #32 Dirty nails and greasy hair. Ana now owns the worlds worst chair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D2A049E9-1C6C-493D-A8DD-F12C7F2C5AD0.jpeg

Title credits to @Misstike! Had to edit slightly so it would fit.

Summary of the last thread:
Ana bought the worlds most clapped couch and got rinsed for it on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I commented this on Saffron’s thread but I have olive skin and tan really easily and I have never been as dark as her and Ana in their recent pictures, it’s ridiculous. They don’t even look tanned, they just look gross and dirty.

Reactions: 26
them dety pig

ana needs a reality call. her fanbase id made up of 10-15 year old girls and continiously talking about hoe she always does sex is disturbang

please someone tell ana that having boba,roses,'blue skaters and flowers doesn't mean that she has personality. anyways, i think that by sep or august she would have another range of skinnydip with blue stuff to fit her 'vibe

Reactions: 19
I watched Ana’s video of her and her mum reacting to hate on here. Made me laugh when Julie said “you won’t ever bring out your own clothing line, or have you brought out one?” How bold of her to make that assumption, how does she know someone on these threads isn’t secretly a millionaire or owns like a big brand unknowingly to her. Just because people don’t shout about it like her daughter doesn’t mean they haven’t got stuff.. more often than not most people pay to have their luxuries unlike her daughter who just takes all the time. You would think with the amount of beauty products she gets she wouldn’t have greasy hair or patchy tan etc. Ya daughter is lazy!!

Reactions: 38
I watched Ana’s video of her and her mum reacting to hate on here. Made me laugh when Julie said “you won’t ever bring out your own clothing line, or have you brought out one?” How bold of her to make that assumption, how does she know someone on these threads isn’t secretly a millionaire or owns like a big brand unknowingly to her. Just because people don’t shout about it like her daughter doesn’t mean they haven’t got stuff.. more often than not most people pay to have their luxuries unlike her daughter who just takes all the time. You would think with the amount of beauty products she gets she wouldn’t have greasy hair or patchy tan etc. Ya daughter is lazy!!
You’re so right like so many people are doing their own upcycled clothing brands as well thanks to depop and places like that.

Reactions: 11
Also like.. you can be successful doing so much more than being an influencer. I'm on my dream career path, will probably never make 6 figures but what I will make is a difference to the world - I am currently doing innovative cancer research, I promise I am not jealous of someone who gets everything gifted and gets paid to do duck all

• Heart
Reactions: 61
That new tiktok of her.... acting all badass... yeah no one has forgotten about the cringe video of you in a bar/club making a boy pinky promise to see you later on and then screaming in your mates ear about it. Hardly bad and boujee babe 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Her makeup really irritates me I’m sorry. Why does she not moisturise her lips before putting a matte lipstick doesn’t she see how chapped they looked. She needs a lip liner darker than the lipstick shades She uses so her lips don’t blend in with her face. And maybe a less purple under shadowed lipstick it does not suit her skin tone. And why can’t she use box dye or root spray to touch up her roots they look so bad. She is rich ffs. And she should try tinting her brows so they don’t look so sparse and grey. And finally the patchy tan really dark tan isn’t a good look for her a think a subtle tan will suit her better. I’m just confused on how she gets sent so much free stuff and has all the money to do these thinks but chooses not to. This is simple self care.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
lol I wrote the original comment jules was talking about in the video. BUT WHERES THE CLOTHING BRAND NOW JULIE? Website was closed ‘temporarily’ in April 2020. Jealous am I? Not me hun, still thriving x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also like.. you can be successful doing so much more than being an influencer. I'm on my dream career path, will probably never make 6 figures but what I will make is a difference to the world - I am currently doing innovative cancer research, I promise I am not jealous of someone who gets everything gifted and gets paid to do duck all
Respect to you, thanks for everything you do- you’ll make a bigger impact than Ana ever could ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Right!! I have my own clothing brand, but the only reason it’s not as big as Ana’s skinny dip collab is because I’m not a fame hungry, money grabbing hoe like TANastasia... I don’t have as many followers... also julie saying “jealous you don’t have your own clothing brand” sorry, does ana??? Last I checked Get Noticed was a flop and skinny dip isn’t even her brand....

lol I wrote the original comment jules was talking about in the video. BUT WHERES THE CLOTHING BRAND NOW JULIE? Website was closed ‘temporarily’ in April 2020. Jealous am I? Not me hun, still thriving x
It wasnt even “her” brand, it was just a collab wasn’t it?? A flopped collab

Reactions: 22
I haven't even watched her last 5 or so videos. She's tit.

Reactions: 9
That new tiktok of her.... acting all badass... yeah no one has forgotten about the cringe video of you in a bar/club making a boy pinky promise to see you later on and then screaming in your mates ear about it. Hardly bad and boujee babe 🙃
HOWLING at your profile picture 🤣😭😭 the sofa fred flintstone would have as an influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.