Anastasia Kingsnorth #31 Faking her abs and shaving her crabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be getting really old because it was like watching two stupid giddy teenagers that are still at school ā€˜have you masturbated heheheheheā€™ šŸ˜¬šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 55
I must be getting really old because it was like watching two stupid giddy teenagers that are still at school ā€˜have you masturbated heheheheheā€™ šŸ˜¬šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Iā€™m less than a year older than them and wouldnā€™t talk about something like that the way they do.
also didnā€™t she fancy Tyler before Saff?

Reactions: 25
Saffs new video- Jason derulo didnt slid into their dms, he was just promoting his music

also, I donā€™t think ana slept with Byron. I genuinely do think ana counts ā€˜outercourseā€™ as sex, she just has to be a virgin šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Saffs new video- Jason derulo didnt slid into their dms, he was just promoting his music

also, I donā€™t think ana slept with Byron. I genuinely do think ana counts ā€˜outercourseā€™ as sex, she just has to be a virgin šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Didn't she once say she had a one night stand but they didn't have sex šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Didn't she once say she had a one night stand but they didn't have sex šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
she did indeed!

I bet sheā€™s never had sex in her whole life
And thereā€™s nothing wrong with that if thatā€™s the case

just donā€™t go on and on about what a sex goddess you are

Reactions: 55
There goes Saffron posting her collab video before Ana again... selfish af and Ana really should say something

Reactions: 23
So the say it and shot it video ,we got part 2 before Anna posted part 1 šŸ§šŸ§šŸ˜’, whatā€™s the point in that when Part 2 was dull enough and that was when they were supposedly ā€œtipsyā€ šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It said at the end of the video that they lost the footage for Ana's part and are having to refilm .. like are u serious? How do you just lose footage.

Reactions: 39
And yet Ana prefers posting her ā€œdiariesā€ videos first rather than her collabs with Saff

The last time she prioritised her vlogs instead of posting the home haul swap with Saff, in the video she included a Bondi Sand ad
And she did today as well
I guess itā€™s kind of a contract condition

Thatā€™s bad imo
Ok itā€™s your job, but imagine being a content creator and being forced to stick to brands rules because youā€™re more hungry for money than actually caring about your channel and its content

Reactions: 17
It said at the end of the video that they lost the footage for Ana's part and are having to refilm .. like are u serious? How do you just lose footage.
Imagine turning up to your job and losing the work. It wouldnā€™t be acceptable. Why is it okay for youtubers to lose footage? Itā€™s their job. Surely you would be as professional as you can and take every step to not lose footage. But hey what do we know... weā€™re just measly peasants who donā€™t understand how difficult being and influencer is.

Reactions: 57
Imagine turning up to your job and losing the work. It wouldnā€™t be acceptable. Why is it okay for youtubers to lose footage? Itā€™s their job. Surely you would be as professional as you can and take every step to not lose footage. But hey what do we know... weā€™re just measly peasants who donā€™t understand how difficult being and influencer is.
Well didn't you know? Being an influencer is SUCH a hard job... How could we possibly understand?

Reactions: 19
did anyone else notice saffron said about the tictok trend where people have to figure out whoā€™s got the vodka and ana said sheā€™d never heard of it but it was mentioned in either bryon or hazā€™s video recentlyšŸ¤«

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The funniest thing about Saffrons' video was my other half thinking Haz and Byron's name was Yaz and Brian šŸ¤¦

• Haha
Reactions: 21
doing collabs with saffron really does highlight how scruffy and grubby she looks

Reactions: 27
Saffron literally bullies Ana lol. And ana just lets her treat her like a peasant so weird. And saffronā€™s been doing it for years now ... Who remembers when ana was telling a story about the time they went to wireless and then she was saying how short her and saffron were so they couldnā€™t see up the front then saffron snapped back and was like ā€œ NO!. Iā€™m like REEaaally tiny compared to YOU , youā€™re COMPLETELY taller than me ā€ then ana just sat there looking stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.