Anastasia Kingsnorth #30 More freebies, greedy n needy, pls don’t leave me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the title @n4talia had the most votes.
had to alter it to fit
original title - Anastasia begging for more freebies, greedy and needy, “haz, byron bbys pls don’t leave me x”

Watching Saffrons recent swap with Ana, why do they have to buy each other such expensive gifts when doing these swaps??? A £250 mirror, really? Surely something more personal would be nicer because Saffron can clearly afford to furnish her home how she likes it. It's just a competition for those two.

Reactions: 29
I find ana's personality so fake sometimes, like the constant "bby" and "babyyy" doesn't suit her at all. and her reply to saffron saying "kiss me" like i can't imagine her saying that in real life. she doesn't strike me as very confident and sure of herself so she just uses popular internet catchphrases and stuff to make her seem more confident and interesting. idk if i've explained my point properly but yeah it's just all for show and not really authentic

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Hi Byron, new thread for you to read love x

Brian on Ana’s threads like...
02645C6E-13D9-44D4-B38C-5BF25F30B525.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 84
Byron since you read on here, we want you to choose the next thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I've not watched her videos since she moved to Manchester and from what I've read on here I am not missing out on a lot. She's a grubby oompa loompa. 🤥🤥

Reactions: 17
Come home from work to a new thread 😂 see Ana, some of us are working hard and not having movie days every day and asking people to do your job for you

Reactions: 20
Im sorry but can she just stop with this.... its not fun or quirky and most definitely wont get boys lined up for her... and hunty you can have hot girl summer even with a boyfriend, you just let them join 😉 not that she would know
Clearly “living alone” is working out well if she’s pining for a boyfriend to make her feel complete smh

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Im sorry but can she just stop with this.... its not fun or quirky and most definitely wont get boys lined up for her... and hunty you can have hot girl summer even with a boyfriend, you just let them join 😉 not that she would know
Yeah sure Ana 🙄. It’s not like you have a choice in the matter 🥱🥱🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When will ana realise those bags she always has in photos are vile and look like something you would get cheap on a market stall

Reactions: 29
uno what’s a mazza, she only ever tells people where her clothings from when it’s either an ad or a discount code, that’s literally the only time she responds to people is to get their dolla

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.