Anastasia Kingsnorth #29 Accent is changing & so has she, Ana, Gaz & Brian the terrible 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all just take a moment to remember when Ana got called out for flirting with Josh on tiktok and she replied to a comment saying he has a bf... so does Byron but that doesn’t stop her

Reactions: 49
I can't believe no one has mentioned it so here I am, why is she wearing a coat inside? Not even like a little jacket, a full on waterproof puffer? Is it fashion? Is this what style is? For someone who's moved out for independence (I guess) she sure depends on Gaz and Bryan a lot. Watching Byron hide whatever it was behind his back from Ana was so painful to watch. I honestly think they both play on the 'flirty banter' thing not just Ana because it gets him views if he mentions her. I think Ana's minions genuinely think they are going to get together. I couldn't bare the Q&A in the car, they have the combined personality of the steamed window at the back. She's just so embarrassing, like the things she says and doing the Pisa prank and her mum and bratty, if anything that just made Julie look stupid (no offence?) but surely there is no way you wouldn't know about something like that. Ana doesn't have social anxiety, she has anxiety of viewers seeing her without photoshop. Bet it magically disappears when she's kissing some 1/10 in a club who 'wants to take her to bed'.

Reactions: 58
I can't believe no one has mentioned it so here I am, why is she wearing a coat inside? Not even like a little jacket, a full on waterproof puffer? Is it fashion? Is this what style is? For someone who's moved out for independence (I guess) she sure depends on Gaz and Bryan a lot. Watching Byron hide whatever it was behind his back from Ana was so painful to watch. I honestly think they both play on the 'flirty banter' thing not just Ana because it gets him views if he mentions her. I think Ana's minions genuinely think they are going to get together. I couldn't bare the Q&A in the car, they have the combined personality of the steamed window at the back. She's just so embarrassing, like the things she says and doing the Pisa prank and her mum and bratty, if anything that just made Julie look stupid (no offence?) but surely there is no way you wouldn't know about something like that. Ana doesn't have social anxiety, she has anxiety of viewers seeing her without photoshop. Bet it magically disappears when she's kissing some 1/10 in a club who 'wants to take her to bed'.
This this this!! Said it for me, she’s got as much personality as a spoon

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You've hit the nail on the head with this one!!

Reactions: 12
I’m still really triggered about her Invisalign promo, clearly got paid to advertise it in a video and then dropped it ever since. I was looking forward to seeing the outcome and that’s when I properly started watching her. I finished Invisalign in 2018 and it completely changed my jaw and lower face - baring in mind my teeth didn’t need as much moving as anas does. It just really grates on me that these influencers mention something get paid and then never follow through - things that are actually pretty useful as well and she could’ve raked in the views doing a review on her experience.
It’s got to the point where I can’t watch her because her mouth infuriates me so much. I had to fork out my own money to do the treatment, she gets it for free and bins it? Alright then.
as for her new life in mcr I’m enjoying her homeware stuff but the videos with the other two is an absolute snooze fest.

Reactions: 32
is it just me that thinks her constantly harping this manifestation tit is bleeping cruel
she’s gonna have a load of 12 year olds sitting there wasting their life away asking the universe for what anas got when she knows full well she got her lifestyle based off luck, and now she has the money to do these things

why doesn’t she encourage her YOUNG IMPRESSIONAL VIEWERS to be nurses, doctors, midwives, teachers instead of this “you can have a successful YouTube channel if you ask the universe enough”

duck all the way off ana

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Has anyone else noticed she was in the driving seat when she was with Brian? If her car isn't in Manchester, is that Brian's and she's on his insurance? Or does her insurance cover her for other cars?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Has anyone else noticed she was in the driving seat when she was with Brian? If her car isn't in Manchester, is that Brian's and she's on his insurance? Or does her insurance cover her for other cars?
She’s that obsessed with Bri Bri that she has to drive his car now too😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's already falling in love with Manchester. Well personally, I'd love the place before I moved to it.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.