Anastasia Kingsnorth #28 Double, double, toil & trouble, Ana’s breaking her lockdown bubble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry just needed to mention whoever said anas pizza looks like a dr oetker pizza I’m dying 😂😂😂 I know exactly what you mean

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Drinking game: have a shot each time Ana mentions Haz & Byron in her videos

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her new Vlog really highlights how she has zero personality, she wants a long pony tail because people on tic tock have , wants to try little moons because everyone has , has coffee with syrup because Byron loves it .

She wants a lay in on Monday yet her morning routine is snooze her alarm till 8.30am and stay in bed on her phone till 9am!! Wow really hectic morning for you Ana!

Anyou hunch back of notre dame grow a pair and do something original preferably without the awful Haz and Byron!!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
of course her vlog is an ad 🙄
edit- TRYING TO COOK HERSELF 3 MEALS A DAY?????? oh lord

Reactions: 21
I can't wait until the oversized obsession has ended. It looks ridiculous, as does crappy brown!

Reactions: 16
I don’t think I can be arsed to watch the new vlog, can anyone post screenshots cus I’m a lazy witch but not as lazy as our ana obv

Reactions: 5
l her IG story about the new Netflix documentary about the cecil hotel and her saying she “loves it” rubs me the wrong way so bad!!

Reactions: 22
l her IG story about the new Netflix documentary about the cecil hotel and her saying she “loves it” rubs me the wrong way so bad!!
Oh god same, what’s there to ‘love’ about it, it’s such a disturbing and heartbreaking documentary, after we finished watching it my first thought wasn’t wow I really loved that

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.