Anastasia Kingsnorth #27 it’s an apartment not flat, friends treating her like a doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if this has already been mentioned but if you know you’re going to be doing a flat tour then you’d at least sort your cupboards out beforehand and hoover up😂 In my opinion thats the worse view to wake up to, I’d rather be waking up to the country side not tall buildings and cars🥴🥱 Also bread in the fridge wtf? And glasses go upside down in the cupboard 😂

Reactions: 38
I can't believe she didn't even clean the place before she filmed this. If I was to post a video of my place I'd make sure everything was cleaned before. Ofc there's the occasional spot you miss but everything in her house was just dirty 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 34
unpopular opinion hereeee
i don’t think she should be slated for not using that disney set, her nana speaks to her like she’s about 5 and tbf i wouldn’t want Disney crockery either, it’s abit childish to me. She may have kept it for safe keeping anyway!

• Wow
Reactions: 70
I’ve been ia on here for a few days but I can’t believe we’re on a new thread already 💀😂

Reactions: 13
unpopular opinion hereeee
i don’t think she should be slated for not using that disney set, her nana speaks to her like she’s about 5 and tbf i wouldn’t want Disney crockery either, it’s abit childish to me. She may have kept it for safe keeping anyway!
Oh I know I wouldn’t use it myself I was just looking for it stored away in a cupboard but she probably didn’t show it

Reactions: 9
The greasy finger prints and smudges actually make me feel sick.. I can’t live like that. I’d be up to my eyeballs in dettol wipes

• Sick
Reactions: 34
These threads have got me through some rough times mentally always come here for a laugh 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 45
some mentioned the interior designer earlier. Honestly, what is the point of having one? It’s rented accommodation... It’s really not the hardest thing to put together.
Plus, she should’ve just moved into a unfurnished place if she was just going to take everything out and change it. i personally wouldn’t have seen the point if everything is going into storage anyways.
But then again, who needs a free bed when you can buy one for £700🥰

1DB1FA75-CE2C-4002-9A32-307BF217A5BE.png

edit: it’s actually £600 - sorry for the mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No, I don't think you made a mistake, she actually said £700 in the video 😂 😂

Ana the liar
When she mentioned the price of the bed - I really just saw it as she wanted to show the fact she spent £700 on a bed. And in the nicest of ways, it’s not £700 nice.

Reactions: 39
I really don't like that bed, no way is it worth that much!!
The chair in her bedroom makes that corner look so cramped.
Do Gaz and Brian not own a freezer?
Waiting for the maintenance guy to put her pictures up. Ffs, it's not rocket science. Put them up yourself!!
Her reading corner 😂😂😂 She reads?!!
An interior designer? Oh go away!! Just buy a desk, put your stuff in the room and hey presto, it's an office!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I really don't like that bed, no way is it worth that much!!
The chair in her bedroom makes that corner look so cramped.
Do Gaz and Brian not own a freezer?
Waiting for the maintenance guy to put her pictures up. Ffs, it's not rocket science. Put them up yourself!!
Her reading corner 😂😂😂 She reads?!!
An interior designer? Oh go away!! Just buy a desk, put your stuff in the room and hey presto, it's an office!!!
She didn’t use someone to put them prints up in her room... she can even just get command hooks? No.

And she’s forgetting her last office was literally leaves, a desk and a chair but you know aesthetic ✨✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.