Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 Changing her story, mums a tory & Boris revealed as dad on Maury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
comparing these to the photos of her 2-3 years ago someone posted earlier you wouldn’t even think it’s the same person! what has she done. also her leg on the pavement made me laugh.. can you imagine seeing someone do that in public. she genuinely thinks she’s some next level model because gaz and brian have told her she is.
Her face what the fawk 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I literally can't with those pictures, she has squeezed herself into the whole outfit. Her feet look like sausages, the top doesn't fit and don't even get me started on her shoving her moose knuckle in my face:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She use to be pretty, even pics of her last year she looks so much better than she does now, she looks dead behind the eyes, and I’m sorry but all I see is her nose now, when it was fine before?

Reactions: 16
She has tagged Joshua in those photos. He’s in London, would bet my life on her having travelled there again secretly keeping it off insta.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I have to pipe up while we're talking about her hair colour 😂
I had blonde hair for years, with my natural colour an ashy light brown. In September I decided to go a warm chocolatey brown, so I went to the hairdressers for this and she used a semi permanent.
I barely wash my hair as it's so thick and dry from all the bleach. But in the 7 weeks since I've had it done, my roots are ashy and my ends faded, so I do slightly feel for Ana with the roots issue.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.