An.activity.a.day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would stop doing activities that are not actually appropriate for the generate age range? 2 year olds do not need and generally can’t write or read yet!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone reckon she still hasn't watched any TV?
I think she has as R has sone character toys. Of course, it will only be something like a film and absolutely nothing like YouTube. Rosie would have sat through the entire filn and then probably asked who directed it.

• Haha
Oh maybe! But even today on stories, she's posted a lot. But nothing about a little Christmas film or even one of the bbc short films like snail ane the whale or whatever. Would be perfect for her age.
TV doesn't have to be the devil. It isn't replacing books. But just a nice thing to do.

It might just be me but I do find it weird she gets things with her characters from films but she apparently hasn't seen them?! Especially for characters from Frozen that there isn't an actual book for?!

Slight detail but I also I find it weird when kids wear clothing branded with superheros or characters from films/tv shows thet haven't ever watched or probably too young to watch.

Reactions: 1
My kid wears loads of stuff from shows he’s never seen 😭
I hate it but my mum and MIL love trawling the sales, it all becomes nursery clothes.

Did anyone notice that she posted about her daughter getting uniform and mentioned the bag they have ordered for when R starts school? She made a point of saying they won't be having her name personalised on there (as a safety precaution) which is obviously a good thing. But honestly. I think the biggest safety concern is the fact that 41K people follow her so know her name and what she looks like and the area they live in! I just wish these influencers wouldn't share so many details about their children. Her content is great especially as she has an education background but she could share all of this without showing R's face! 10 years ago, it wasn't as bad because people weren't so aware of the safety aspect but as someone who works in education, it surprises me how much she shares of R.

Reactions: 3