amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just doesn’t suit the name Elle at all! And Elle Hannah doesn’t really sound right or go at all 😳
Agree, every time she posts, I'm just like she doesn't suit her name.

Reactions: 1
She seems to have calmed down her obsessing over Eden now she has her own child... which just makes it even more weird because she was like a woman possessed 🥴

Reactions: 6
That poor child she’s now got her forward facing which is not recommended untill babies are 4-6 months I’m sure only posted a few days ago the baby was 3 months old.

you really should have to pass an exam to be a parent she’s so dangerous that baby will end up with neck back and hip problems

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Why has she got that baby forward facing in that carrier whilst a she’s sleeping with a bib on??!! 😠😠😠😠

• Wow
  • Sad
My twins are a week younger than Elle and I wouldnt dream of using a jumperoo, putting them forward facing in a carrier. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have a carrier that they can't even go in parent facing until 4 months. She's also supporting her head in one video, which makes it clear she shouldn't be forward facing! I do worry about the problems that poor baby may have in the future. The twins are babies 2 and 3 and I'm cherishing every baby moment as it goes so fast! Why push them to grow up quicker than they already do 😭

Reactions: 5
She’s either clueless or doesn’t care about keeping her daughter safe as long as she can get her steps in hey!

forward facing before she can support her own head AND letting her sleep which is a big no no regardless of the development stage! The legs are also definitely not in the M position they are just dangling, which could lead to hip problems especially given the amount of time she is in the carrier with all these walks!

She’s either clueless or doesn’t care about keeping her daughter safe as long as she can get her steps in hey!

forward facing before she can support her own head AND letting her sleep which is a big no no regardless of the development stage! The legs are also definitely not in the M position they are just dangling, which could lead to hip problems especially given the amount of time she is in the carrier with all these walks!
you would think She would ask her mum or sister or sister in law who’ve all had babies before her

Reactions: 2
So Hannah has had her baby and the baby’s middle name is Elle. Is that a bit odd? Are they really that close that they are using each other’s names for their babies?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I like Margo but why on earth is her middle name Elle it doesn’t flow at all

Reactions: 6
The new baby’s name, why oh why would you call it that bloody Elle 🤣
I’m quite traditional in the sense I like proper names, for instance Elle would be possibly short for Ellenor. I always think I wonder how they will read on paper in years to come at job interviews etc.
All of my children’s name can be shortened and more often than not are but on their birth certificates they don’t have a shortened version of their names

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.