Amy Spanos

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know there is a lot of controversy surrounding this topic but curiosity has killed the cat for me. I've seen the insta posts and wtf is going on she seems to still be claiming to have had the baby? Also saw a post where shes wearing scrubs and said shes a student nurse but seems to have been deleted. Don't want to be a nasty witch about it all, I genuinely hope she is okay and has a good support network around her.

I know there is a lot of controversy surrounding this topic but curiosity has killed the cat for me. I've seen the insta posts and wtf is going on she seems to still be claiming to have had the baby? Also saw a post where shes wearing scrubs and said shes a student nurse but seems to have been deleted. Don't want to be a nasty witch about it all, I genuinely hope she is okay and has a good support network around her.
Hi, normally a lurker but couldn’t help but comment as I started using GG and now here because of this drama. Where is she claiming to have had the baby? Not seen that!
I saw that post too and thought it was strange as nothing was said after. Intrigued!

Hi, normally a lurker but couldn’t help but comment as I started using GG and now here because of this drama. Where is she claiming to have had the baby? Not seen that!
I saw that post too and thought it was strange as nothing was said after. Intrigued!
Its more indirect stuff on insta captions. Like, she says she's doing things for 'her boy'. And there were posts with a baby ? edited in. Also stuff about post partum psychosis :(.
It is so intriguing!

Its more indirect stuff on insta captions. Like, she says she's doing things for 'her boy'. And there were posts with a baby ? edited in. Also stuff about post partum psychosis :(.
It is so intriguing!
I saw the post partum psychosis part. The asking whether to post the dark pictures too. Not seen any posts with a baby!

She’s holding a child in her instagram pic on her private insta, so confusing??
I’ve not seen the private Instagram and can’t find it. Not heard anything since it all ended after everyone decided to stop posting and that Facebook group was created.

It’s amyaroundafrica, I think it’s her as I think it used to be open and had her travelling pics on I see she’s made her public insta private, I wonder if she’s seen this thread?

It’s amyaroundafrica, I think it’s her as I think it used to be open and had her travelling pics on I see she’s made her public insta private, I wonder if she’s seen this thread?
Found it, she follows it on her public photography account. Child looks of the age of when the stuff came out?! Very interesting

Now I'm wondering if starting this thread was a good idea :/

I’ve read a few bits about her and I categorically don’t think she has a child. I just find it so intriguing as to this whole facade she made/makes up? I’ve heard she doesn’t work for the NHS despite the photo in scrubs which is bizarre

She's a very disturbed individual imo and I wouldn't believe a word of anything she says or posts. I still can't believe the whole Hobbie drama. I hope she gets the help she needs. ?

Reactions: 1
Dead thread but I was wondering what Amy was up to she randomly popped into my head. Checked her insta and she made a post ambiguously insinuating she was abused 3 years ago gone april (so april 17). She supposedly had her 'baby/ies' in the following Jan (Jan 18).....think she is clearly trying to ambiguously link hobbie to an event which may or may not have happened. Very dangerous

Reactions: 2
Dead thread but I was wondering what Amy was up to she randomly popped into my head. Checked her insta and she made a post ambiguously insinuating she was abused 3 years ago gone april (so april 17). She supposedly had her 'baby/ies' in the following Jan (Jan 18).....think she is clearly trying to ambiguously link hobbie to an event which may or may not have happened. Very dangerous
Not a clue, it's all very confusing. I remember her posting she works for the NHS as a student nurse. Photo on insta of her in scrubs and NHS lanyard.. both can easily be bought online so who knows. I genuinely hope she is okay though and got the ongoing support she needed.

Reactions: 1
only resurrected this account to also say 'what the tit?!' here.
any updates?
Nothing yet. Some bloke who seems to know her has apparently asked the police to check on her, but he said due to confidentiality they won’t tell him anything further. Sad situation.

• Sad
Nothing yet. Some bloke who seems to know her has apparently asked the police to check on her, but he said due to confidentiality they won’t tell him anything further. Sad situation.
That doesn't sound promising. Surely if police did a welfare check and she was okay they’d let the person who called the welfare check know all was okay? I don’t know how this stuff works though.