Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BustySinclair

Chatty Member
This is all very sad, I thought about her only yesterday for the first time in years - the wordle word was HOBBY so it made me think of Hobbie and the whole twins saga. I then looked her up and saw her name on the inquest list for the same day - really surreal.

I was looking for her hoping to find she’d got better and was living a new life, but sadly discovered the exact opposite :(

RIP Amy - I’m so sorry you couldn’t see a brighter future for yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Sloth

Chatty Member
Unfortunately she’s not with us anymore. I’m a close friend and got the news from one of the models she regularly shoots with
Again this is all very similar to last time as a model friend of her confirmed she’d passed when she hadn’t but it’s tragic nonetheless. I hope she finds peace wherever she is

Reactions: 6

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
Oh my god. I don’t know if we’re still supposed to comment on here, but I’ve only found out about this this week. I used to talk to Amy on instagram. Though I work in a completely different field now, I have a background in photography and always admired her work. We used to talk every once in a while before I knew about the story with that YouTuber. Once the story came out, she kept re/deactivating her accounts, making new ones, deleting, y’all know the gist. We lost touch, not only because of the back and forth with her accounts, but simply because I didn’t agree with what she’d done (obviously). I never confronted her about it, I just didn’t follow anymore. Years had passed since.
A couple days ago, I don’t know why, I thought about her and was wondering what she was up to, if she got better, still doing photography. I was shocked to see her last post, but like others have said, this wasn’t the first time. When I saw how long ago it was though, my heart sank. I tried to figure out whether anyone knew more and sadly ended up here. Even though there’s evidence being posted on here, I’m still hoping, quite irrationally I’ll admit, that somehow she’s ok. I’ve had a couple of sleepless nights since, I can’t explain why. I didn’t know her irl, but there’s something so eerie about this.
She hurt people, but I was hoping for a different outcome for her. This is so so sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

Sloth

Chatty Member
I’m erring on the side of thinking she is safe. Someone had access to her Instagram to post the story saying contact the police yet they haven’t updated people on the picture that everyone’s commenting on worried which makes me think it was in fact Amy who did the story.

Reactions: 3

Sloth

Chatty Member
A girl in the comments claims her friend works with Amy at the same place, and said she has died. Do take that with a pinch of salt however, very much just hearsay at this point.

I hope she is still with us and can get the help she needs.
There was RIP posts back in 2018 from people claiming to know she’d died when she had said on social media she was going to do the same thing. I do hope she has sought help and has been found alive and well this time as well but no way of knowing until someone posts about it.

ElChanguito

VIP Member
This is dreadful and leaves you with such a hollow feeling, how someone so young, beautiful and talented can just be…gone. I’m so sorry, Amy, I hope you have found the eternal peace you could never get on this earth. Life is so hard and we can never truly understand what another person’s experience of it is. I will never forget you Amy, your art and your spirit will live forever ❤

goyellow667

Very sad news, seeing her name on the coroners list has given me chills. When I saw her Insta post on the 3rd July, I couldn't help but roll my eyes as this is not the first time she has posted something like that. I know she was very troubled, I don't know her personally, but deep down I was always rooting for her.

Sloth

Chatty Member
Dead thread but I was wondering what Amy was up to she randomly popped into my head. Checked her insta and she made a post ambiguously insinuating she was abused 3 years ago gone april (so april 17). She supposedly had her 'baby/ies' in the following Jan (Jan 18).....think she is clearly trying to ambiguously link hobbie to an event which may or may not have happened. Very dangerous

Reactions: 2

ElChanguito

VIP Member
only resurrected this account to also say 'what the shit?!' here.
any updates?
Nothing yet. Some bloke who seems to know her has apparently asked the police to check on her, but he said due to confidentiality they won’t tell him anything further. Sad situation.

• Sad

goldengyal

Nothing yet. Some bloke who seems to know her has apparently asked the police to check on her, but he said due to confidentiality they won’t tell him anything further. Sad situation.
That doesn't sound promising. Surely if police did a welfare check and she was okay they’d let the person who called the welfare check know all was okay? I don’t know how this stuff works though.

reader87123

VIP Member
She's a very disturbed individual imo and I wouldn't believe a word of anything she says or posts. I still can't believe the whole Hobbie drama. I hope she gets the help she needs. ?

Reactions: 1