Amy Spanos

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A girl in the comments claims her friend works with Amy at the same place, and said she has died. Do take that with a pinch of salt however, very much just hearsay at this point.

I hope she is still with us and can get the help she needs.

A girl in the comments claims her friend works with Amy at the same place, and said she has died. Do take that with a pinch of salt however, very much just hearsay at this point.

I hope she is still with us and can get the help she needs.
There was RIP posts back in 2018 from people claiming to know she’d died when she had said on social media she was going to do the same thing. I do hope she has sought help and has been found alive and well this time as well but no way of knowing until someone posts about it.

Reactions: 3
There was RIP posts back in 2018 from people claiming to know she’d died when she had said on social media she was going to do the same thing. I do hope she has sought help and has been found alive and well this time as well but no way of knowing until someone posts about it.
Yeah, if I had to guess she will probably make a quiet comeback in a couple of weeks. Hopefully it is just a cry for help.

Reactions: 1
I don't know if FB links are allowed on here but this was publicly posted, quite a lot of interesting comments though I haven’t time to read through of them.

I’m erring on the side of thinking she is safe. Someone had access to her Instagram to post the story saying contact the police yet they haven’t updated people on the picture that everyone’s commenting on worried which makes me think it was in fact Amy who did the story.

Reactions: 3
I’m erring on the side of thinking she is safe. Someone had access to her Instagram to post the story saying contact the police yet they haven’t updated people on the picture that everyone’s commenting on worried which makes me think it was in fact Amy who did the story.
Yeah, also they said on that FB link that archived IG posts have become live again in recent days. Hope she’s okay, other than people worrying about her there’s not much harm done really.

Unfortunately she’s not with us anymore. I’m a close friend and got the news from one of the models she regularly shoots with

Unfortunately she’s not with us anymore. I’m a close friend and got the news from one of the models she regularly shoots with
Again this is all very similar to last time as a model friend of her confirmed she’d passed when she hadn’t but it’s tragic nonetheless. I hope she finds peace wherever she is

Reactions: 6
Again this is all very similar to last time as a model friend of her confirmed she’d passed when she hadn’t but it’s tragic nonetheless. I hope she finds peace wherever she is
Who was that, I can’t remember that part

Wow did not expect to see her name popping up again. What a blast from the past. I remember following the whole drama back in was it 2017/2018?! She’s clearly a very troubled woman but either way, hope she’s safe.

The deletion or archiving of two posts on Instagram would suggest she is alive and well…
IMG_8246.png

I’ve just called a local funeral directors and they have said that there’s to be no information given about her funeral as by request of the family

I understand this is hard for them but it hurts that myself and her close friends can’t attend the funeral and say our goodbyes
She touched a lot of people’s lives and it’s a shame that everything is so closed off and we can’t fully pay our respects