Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she put two pods in the machine when you only need one!! The clothes were brand new a simple rinse would have done. Then off she trots to put poison in her pregnant body at the nail bar. As for the pile of baby clothes she should be ashamed of herself it was ridiculous
Anything that touches the skin is absorbed by the skin so any chemicals, cleaning products etc..... She is a dimwit b1tch and with all the sprays and fake tan, candles etc.. She is clueless. Where does she think the melted, scented wax goes ffs?? Into the air and into lungs..... Dumb she is

Reactions: 3
Grrr still promoting aesthetics over baby safety. I'm sure those 'kindly gifted' Teddy baby nests are against SIDS guidelines.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anybody know when she is due? I've stopped watching ages ago but interested in seeing she has manifested a perfect painless birth ✨️ 💖

• Haha
Anybody know when she is due? I've stopped watching ages ago but interested in seeing she has manifested a perfect painless birth ✨️ 💖
She's due in Jan but having a c section before Xmas. I'm confused as to why docs are keen to deliver them early, wouldn't you wait to see how far you can actually go? Unless there is a problem. I don't think there is as she has bought them Xmas stockings!😅

Reactions: 2
I think its quite common for Twins to be delivered early and not let them go full term.

She is super annoying but hope she has a healthy and safe delivery!

Reactions: 5
I think its quite common for Twins to be delivered early and not let them go full term.

She is super annoying but hope she has a healthy and safe delivery!
Oh I know that but there is times when you can actually have a natural delivery with twins, just wondered why it's so early when she said she was due mid Jan?

Reactions: 1
Oh I know that but there is times when you can actually have a natural delivery with twins, just wondered why it's so early when she said she was due mid Jan?
Maybe she requested earlier so she can monitise the twins for xmas 🤣

wouldn’t put anything past these shallow influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe she requested earlier so she can monitise the twins for xmas 🤣

wouldn’t put anything past these shallow influencers
Haha, possibly, I'd just be so scared that they are coming so so early, not buying them Xmas stockings! I do wish her luck with the delivery though.

Reactions: 2
She's bloody deluded when she says she hopes to stick to a s hedule of a couple of videos a week when the babies arrive..... After a c section aswell?? She is gonna have a massive shock how her life turns around

Reactions: 5
She's bloody deluded when she says she hopes to stick to a s hedule of a couple of videos a week when the babies arrive..... After a c section aswell?? She is gonna have a massive shock how her life turns around
She thinks having a baby is a walk in the park and what she don’t realise twins double the work! She won’t know what hit her shes a stupid bint and her partner don’t seem to be the brightest crayon in the box

• Haha
Most definately. Having a baby changes everything in good and in bad. Shes having twins she wont have any time or know what hit her when the babies are tiny and have zero routine! Maybe they will hire help so she can put make up on for 3 hours per day and buy tit from hm. Theres no way in hell she can do 2 vids a week with the tiny babies. She seems such a airhead like she knows nothing about the reality. To her hard day is shopping all day every day. Im in for this ride.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ive stopped watching her completely. Every video title has the word cosy in it and a thumbnail of her clutching her bump. Its giving me a massive ick! I enjoy "cosy content" but this is too much, shes out of touch and her content is dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ive stopped watching her completely. Every video title has the word cosy in it and a thumbnail of her clutching her bump. Its giving me a massive ick! I enjoy "cosy content" but this is too much, shes out of touch and her content is dead.
Yes who can relate! Most of us "cosy" is hurrying from the door! We sit in traffic or wait the bus in cold! We dont start mornings lighting candles and baking. Its been so busy and hard for her to be pregnant🙈 like wtf us normal peasants we work until last weeks of pregnancy. Question is how much post partum clothes can one woman buy?
I think she clutches her bumb cause shes insecure and admitted she would never wear top and leggins cause she would look big.

Reactions: 11
Same! it’s a common theme with these influencers that actually have no life, Gemma Miles comes to mind. They’re always ‘cosy’ because they’re at home with nothing to do apart from haul after haul.

Only thing they influence is people getting into debt

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is trying to cram as much 'content' in as she can right now. Uploading the same crap but with different titles!!
When her and Bradley aren't getting any proper sleep for months and have arguments cos of the massive life change.... Let's see how 'cosy' it all is then. Nothing is how it really is depicted on camera.... Big wake up call coming her way. She better bin the hair extensions and other nonsense that just isn't a priority when becoming a new mum🙄 Then again, let's see what the priority list is when reality hits home eh

Reactions: 9