AMPX Andy Malone #5 on the Ist October he will rise from the dead, just in time for another new tread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have made a few jokes in the past about him, but it is quite worrying he seems a really isolated charachter.

If he had good family/friend support systems surley they would be advising him he is flogging a dead horse and this charade has to come to an end. Imcoherant ranting and raving achieve nothing.He has had more rises and falls than a rollercoaster.

He lied about a netflix documentary, lied about competitions and god knows what else.

He is now spamming videos which seem to be from a back catologue from his old premises that as far as i am aware he has been out of for a long time. I really do hope he gets the help he needs, how many falls can he take before he lands in the real world.

Reactions: 5
I have made a few jokes in the past about him, but it is quite worrying he seems a really isolated charachter.

If he had good family/friend support systems surley they would be advising him he is flogging a dead horse
Because he is a narcissist, he doesn't believe anything is wrong. He thinks he's invincible. And anything that goes wrong, it's someone else's fault

Reactions: 4
Any friends he had have stepped way back. Even his family have distanced themselves from him...before his mysterious absence that is.

Reactions: 1
I don’t open Andy’s stories in public coz if i do he’s roaring out of my phone and I’d be cringing if anyone heard it. ROARING like a drill sergeant, jaysus Andy you’re gunna burst a blood vessel

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Andy Malone a Muslim now? With the “Inshallah”? Just say God Willing Andy, you’re from Newry babes!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fiery three, the big fiery three-luk ap 😶his voice is the worst

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Watch him on about instagram and tiktok. The same apps he paid to get all those fake followers. He lives for these apps

Reactions: 2