Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
F2AF3E1C-1355-42BC-86CF-485A61354674.jpeg

Ouch........
I’d expect Amelia to cut up the Dior etc and use them for blankets for Duke 😐
If I had the money I’d do that with the wedding dress for the statement alone.

Sabbie

VIP Member
Wonder what the relationship status of Guy is? He seems such a good bloke. Did anyone spot Linda Plant? Turns out she's Jak's mum.

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
If there only was a way for our girl to get (dads credit card) som quick cash without having to lie to your views? if only poor Amelies had the (dads money) same opportunities as her fellow influencers🥺

Money cant buy class or a health relationship. So I will gladly offer myself, and take some wealth off her shoulders so she does not have to dela with the rich person pressure🤪

Lola123

VIP Member
I think this also has to do with her now put some of the wedding videos on private! I wouldn’t be surprised if her team are going through and deleting what they can based on brand deals eyc

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Compared to the other influencers all whining about Instagram, I have to applaud Amelia for never stooping to that low.

Anyone planning to get anything from the new collection?

olc22

New poster, I’m not sure if this has been discussed but where has her new dog gone? She posted on her story ‘back to my bub’ with only 1 dog in it

Sheepsmeadow

No, the house is so ugly it hurts. I can’t get over that stupid wallpaper. And the kitchen looks like what my aunt (who has questionable taste imo) would have got in the 90s.
Did she pick out that hideous wallpaper?

W
Yes but I also think the house is just for show, it’s just a studio... she doesn’t actually live there at all
Where does she live? (Sorry, I don’t watch her much at all. I just know that her family is absolutely loaded and remember she had another flat that was way nicer than this one. I think she rented that? It was just before her engagement.)

emmer_moans

VIP Member
The content seems pretty vacuous :) I'll be interested as to how Amelia and Victoria get on now they are both getting married.

clueless

Chatty Member
Terrible hair and not a fan of her nails at all, or that dress on her stories! It's a shapeless sack 😶

Also, bit of a random thing but just something I noticed... why does she keep running around on those stones in her bare feet?? She's barefoot in these pics, then in the reel she's on them again and then actually runs and jumps around on the stones in her bare feet, it's stressing me out 😬😟

kitsune

Ah just gone back and they look like they are 'outside' technically so its allowed. Although its like a full wooden structure with windows not just a marquee so how that place gets away with it being 'outside' :LOL:
ah ok so rule of 6 then