Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SRM_92

seriously! I don’t like the way she has arranged her handbags, just doesn’t seem connected.

Reactions: 1

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I have some serious beef with the footwear in this photo. Was the theme “ugly shoes you wouldn’t want your worst enemy to wear”?
It’s like they’re all going to different venues after the photo 😂😂
I have a new love for Amelia and her car crash life 😎

• Haha

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
So apparently she has a 104 fever, which is a 40° fever for fellow European. How isn't she in the ER; she must be almost delirious and seriously dehydrated ??
( also why did she use Fahrenheit instead of Celsius I'm pretty sure the UK uses Celsius too)

Kcldn86

The flat is actually a mews house I believe, and belongs to Phillipa Cadogan, and she's who choose all the interior finishes. You can see it in old IG photos of Phillipa's. My theory is Amelia rents it from the Cadogans for a good price (whether or not she actually 'lives' there).
She did say she rents it off her in one of her vlogs.

iLoveMeSomeCanoles

Chatty Member
I used to watch her fairly regularly (I enjoyed when she went on little trips with her sister). However I lost interest when she moved and got together with a boyfriend (not sure if it's the one she is now engaged to).

Her pictures keep coming up in my Insta feed and they just seem really weirdly awkward. Also she never seems to have her cute little dog on a lead. No way would I be going out and about in London with a dog not on a lead. Is she (or her assistant) Photoshopping it out?

Some examples; the last one is my favourite. WTF. I bet she got the Dyson out to vacuum up that popcorn ASAP.

Attachments

Last edited:

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
I think it’s her mums dog?
That's what she said the whole time but now the way she's posted about it (I haven't watched the vlog) is as if the new pom is also hers? Super weird. But I guess because her mother looked after Duke so often, she kinda sees both dogs as 'theirs'...
Wonder if now she can use the excuse to permanently leave Duke at her parents' place because 'Leo is otherwise lonely'.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Just watched stories and she’s just bought her first Hermés! Tbh I thought she would already have at least 2. Anyone know what the contract is she alludes to?