Amelia Liana #8 Stealing is Iconic, Not Criminal.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh I can’t believe the wedding!

Can someone break it down for me in terms of who is who?

Robert Espir - Amelia’s failed engagement with him
Diana - Ron’s sister
David: didn’t Amelia date him too?
Nichols: didn’t Amelia date him too many years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My guess is plan this usa trip to avoid the wedding most of Amelia friends they were at wedding

Amelia lives not far from Savoy hotel 7mins from Amelia's house

It must be really really hard for her to be in London when your ex is getting married and you still single

the worse is her sister is also getting married
Who is her sister getting married to? Is it also this year?

Reactions: 2
Ahhh I can’t believe the wedding!

Can someone break it down for me in terms of who is who?

Robert Espir - Amelia’s failed engagement with him
Diana - Ron’s sister
David: didn’t Amelia date him too?
Nichols: didn’t Amelia date him too many years ago?
Diana is Rob’s cousin, not his sister I think a couple people got it confused. Amelia dated David who is the brother of Rob’s bride. She did date a Nick but I think it’s a different one or else she dated two brothers! 😂

• Haha
Sarah looks very beautiful and the makeup is lovely! 💓
I can't even imagine what amelia's makeup would be like..probably tan as hell and with 2874647263 layers and fried hair as usual 🫠
I think these two Rob and sarah are more well suited to eachother. I don't follow either of them but they seem like more private people..amelia would share even her toilet paper and that's not not what a lot of ppl want.

Reactions: 8
I hate it when a cheater gets his happy ending while the cheated on person is still single. But Amelia girl! help yourself a little bit! stop being this manic streat-walker wanna be clueless airhead.. I mean look at your role model in life Sofia Richie who did a 180' and went from a kardashian wanna be to a Channel walking-catalogue...
What a bunch of rich asswholes anyway.. what a sad world we live in.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hate it when a cheater gets his happy ending while the cheated on person is still single. But Amelia girl! help yourself a little bit! stop being this manic streat-walker wanna be clueless airhead.. I mean look at your role model in life Sofia Richie who did a 180' and went from a kardashian wanna be to a Channel walking-catalogue...
What a bunch of rich asswholes anyway.. what a sad world we live in.
Amelia did the reverse went from a classy trust fund girlie to a Kardashian wannabe

Reactions: 11
I first want to apologize if I offend anyone but when I saw the wedding photos , it looked like the old men in the family all Zionist applauding the couple to go forth and spawn offspring so we can continue this charade whilst we rule the world. Rob is an ass for proposing when he was unsure , our girl who did not know who she was desperately fell . Trying to pick herself up as if like Bambi walking on ice… hard to watch, but she did well to put an entire ocean in between what happened over the weekend and herself . Pls do the inner work have fun and pray you ll find yourself . Don’t validate yourself only because a man wants you.

I first want to apologize if I offend anyone but when I saw the wedding photos , it looked like the old men in the family all Zionist applauding the couple to go forth and spawn offspring so we can continue this charade whilst we rule the world. Rob is an ass for proposing when he was unsure , our girl who did not know who she was desperately fell . Trying to pick herself up as if like Bambi walking on ice… hard to watch, but she did well to put an entire ocean in between what happened over the weekend and herself . Pls do the inner work have fun and pray you ll find yourself . Don’t validate yourself only because a man wants you.
Wow, there’s reaches and then there’s your opening sentence

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lmao, no every rich jewish person is a zionist, lets all calm down.
We knew Amelia was because she did shop her wedding dress there and her dad worked for Rothschild, and she cried for a made up Jemima girly. Then she started name dropping podcasts with heavy ultra zionists and her ugly fake lebanese bestie whatever her name is out right supported the IDF.

Mod edit, All - as everyone is reporting each other. Maybe best to keep to the influencer rather than get into topics that will derail.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I rarely post on this thread but do try and keep up with it - but did anyone notice in her last vlog she said how exercise helps her mental health and that she’s been very down in the last week and staying in bed because something didn’t work out that she really wanted (around 8.20min) - I wonder if Mr Miami is no more? Surely you wouldn’t stay in bed upset over a work thing?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I rarely post on this thread but do try and keep up with it - but did anyone notice in her last vlog she said how exercise helps her mental health and that she’s been very down in the last week and staying in bed because something didn’t work out that she really wanted (around 8.20min) - I wonder if Mr Miami is no more? Surely you wouldn’t stay in bed upset over a work thing?
For sure , her vlog felt fllat and I wondered what it was … tbh for a few weeks it has been off then when someone posted about the wedding … it all made sense😞😟 felt bad had to say a quick prayer for her, sending her healing vibrations and wish she would just slow down .

Reactions: 3
Also I felt maybe Rob s wedding triggered some feelings of she herself wanted to be married , not necessarily to Rob and getting to the next stage of her life, her being stuck may hv caused a slump hence her staying in bed for days , also her sister, Estee and Suzie all trying the knot … it s got to re surface her insecurities about being alone and she mentioned 😞

Reactions: 6
Everyone around her is either married and starting families or engaged. She must be feeling " left out " being not in a relationship. Shopping is her temporary "high".
Why do men not see her ss marriage material? Is it her desperate behavior, her childish babbling/laughing, her lack of a real job (purpose ), vapid lifestyle, and endless need of attention?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also I felt maybe Rob s wedding triggered some feelings of she herself wanted to be married , not necessarily to Rob and getting to the next stage of her life, her being stuck may hv caused a slump hence her staying in bed for days , also her sister, Estee and Suzie all trying the knot … it s got to re surface her insecurities about being alone and she mentioned 😞
100% This !
And the last 6 months has been really hard on her.
In addition to all these upcoming proposals / engagements / weddings, losing Duke, breaking up with Jax - this breakup may have been the right thing for her but it's alot to deal with.
She may have said they're still friends, maybe they are still friends, but their friendship will never be the same. So that's a friendship gone. Same as her friendships with Guy and Liv / Dollay girl, the South African BFF as well. Where are they ?
At one stage, they were, in some way or the other, featured in her vlogs. now it's *crickets*.
Remember the once a week dancing on tables dinners ? Haven't seen their 'gang' doing that in ages.
Amelia now seems to have a whole new set of BFFs as her London set have moved on with their lives and adulthood.

Reactions: 4
"Use my code 'Amelia'...is it £10 or £15?"

Idk Amelia, you tell us...is it 10 or 15? Why don't you pause filming, check, and then resume? Or re-film the clip?
Oh, would that be too much work for you? It's not like this is your job and you're getting paid or anything. :rolleyes:

She is so unprofessional.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
IMG_8791.jpeg

What the hell is a paris sexy dinner?? did she have spicey chiken kebab? 🤔
The more she talks about sex the more I'm convinced that her sex life is non existent.

• Haha
Reactions: 1