Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
Can she go 5 minutes without selling her crap jewellery ??? She is insufferable.

Reactions: 30

Readinginks

VIP Member
I think Amelia truly doesn’t realise this is not how most adults behave. She lives in such a bubble and has a very small circle of friends who can all afford to be arseholes as no one will ever dare to call them out. They are the definition of upper middle/upper class entitlement.

• Sick

Corgetta1

Yes, she does look much older with all that heavy make up and clothes. Hard bony features. Very underweight, which ages her as well. She dresses so odd....sometimes slutty, never weather appropriate- then prances around her neighborhood for that photo.

sheleg

VIP Member
Guy is a disgusting misogynist.

It breaks my heart as the mother of a little (Jewish) girl who will most probably grow up to have the (beautiful) features Amelia had before her surgery.

Horrible man.

• Sad

Bonjour92

VIP Member
Omg she’s TRAGIC. Does she care about anything besides her own appearance and the validation of men?? I remember she was also bragging that Rob was into her bc he saw a half-naked picture of her in her insta and thought she looked hot. You would think that in the meantime she learned looks are not all that important, given how that story ended.

• Sick
Reactions: 29

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
She looks like a MILF , sorry instead of fresh and young 😔
Just drove past her and duke in Knightsbridge this afternoon- she’s very petite and tiny, but girl needs to let her skin breathe! Absolutely caked in orange make up and nothing like her pictures! Less is more!

• Wow
  • Sick

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
I feel like she is trying to look like Montana... She is one of the girls that was in Greece when Liv took her.

This reel is so much better than what Amelia puts together.
Who's this? does it hurt when she smiles?

Re the reel of Amilia: Sometimes I think of Rob seeing her feed and thinking.. wow I'm one lucky bastard, I really dodged a bullet.

• Haha
  • Heart

thewatcher234

I’m honestly getting so sick of her tacky jewellery stories, quite frankly it’s boring and I’m not interested in wasting my money. That’s literally all that’s on there: stories about her crap jewellery or a level of thirsty she could charge for on OF as it’s a more suitable audience. She needs to know her market 🙄

I don’t even watch her vlogs anymore, the last one I watched she started it sat on her toilet ffs 🚽🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If the boys are like her dragons then she is Medusa
“if so one hurts me they hurt them too?”

Lol wtf, are your friends in their teens? Is it embarrassingly childish and vindicative for a nearly 30 year old woman to say that? :sick: Ughhh girl get a grip! Everything she wrote was so cringeee

Andyakafrenchie

• Haha

you_dontknowme

I cannot believe she and her friends shout and stand on chairs at restaurants. I feel so bad for the other diners. They should get kicked out. Talk about being entitled & wealthy but trashy af

Samicina

Can someone please explain to me why she's squatting on tables? Is that a dance move? She looks like an idiot and has 0 rhythm. For someone who has 0 control of her long ass limbs and a shitty voice, she sure does sing and dance in public a lot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Stephanie_Lane

Chatty Member
Why did Amelia call it a ‘lunch’ when it’s clearly a celebration for the jewish new year. She’s a strange person for hiding it. I love hearing and seeing the way different cultures celebrate their festivals

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Pretty sure every place Amelia has “lived” has been a property owned by her parents or a friend, etc. She’s never had to pay rent or actually worry about landlords or anything. She just really likes to play the role of a single girl out making the most of her rented flats while living in London— it’s like a role playing game for her, like you would imagine its like to be a 20-something when you were a kid.

In addition to that, of course there has been speculation that her real ‘home base’ has always been her family home all this time, and that she has a ‘flat’ for herself where she works and maybe spends some time when she wants independence or alone time… but in reality she hasnt spent any money on rent all these years all while she has made tons of money, and then of course having piles of family money she can afford this huge house for herself.