Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

letterspam

Amelia is literally the embodiment of the christian girl memes (I know she is Jewish). Like her whole aesthetic, her increasing desperation to find a husband, her interests, her mannerisms, her style, everything about her just screams basic rich girl who is just waiting for a husband. It makes total sense that her engagement fell through. Robert was probably at a point in his life where he thought it was about time to settle down with a wife, enter Amelia, and hence the very quick engagement. Then later on he realized what he was actually getting into and broke it off, imo he did them both a favor. My prediction is that in a couple of years he will marry a girl exactly like Amelia, but younger and I'm sure Amelia will find a guy who is as desperate as she is and get married. Edit: and right after the wedding she will have a child, name it after a character from Bridgerton and turn her brand into a Chrissy Teigen-esque hellscape of 'supermom' bullshit like baby yoga, behr paint and Morris & Co. nursery wallpaper.

It's textbook lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Ugholhere

VIP Member
Ok but what poor soul that can afford to be based in Chelsea or Kensington would want to be a part time personal assistant

• Haha
Reactions: 34

getawaywithit

VIP Member
First of all, you can do all the squats in the world but when you are emaciated they aren’t gonna magically create fat to give you an ass. Squats can help add some muscle and definition to whats there, but…

All that aside, her ‘friend’ is a misogynist but she’s surrounded by them and she thinks all men just are that way and it’s all jokes and vibes because she’s a cool girl who lets men talk to her crazy. I swear all the man-babies in her circle are so disgusting and are complete degenerates.

• Heart

Ugholhere

VIP Member
Don’t think the restaurant would complain, they probably leave a lot of money.

BUT everytime she posts her going out and getting drunk stories, it’s exactly the same thing? Like it’s always the same 3 songs and dancing and everything. Strange

sheleg

VIP Member
Let’s all take this opportunity to remember the hashtag for the wedding that never happened:

#robbedAmeliasHeart

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

gmik8210

Chatty Member
"I don't want my ex-boyfriends stalking me" WOW! Conceited much...

When it actual fact she's probably made the home insta private to force people to follow and grow another gram for more free shit as opposed to not acquiring followers and people just viewing anonymously in order to sticky beak.

"I only want to share my new home with people I know - you guys" - THE WHOLE INTERNET I DON'T KNOW. Spare me.

No one cares Amelia.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Codiaeum

VIP Member
In what world is it okay to dance on tables? Especially in what looks like an expensive restaurant. I know her family has money but the way she is behaving you'd think she is a teen home alone who stole her parents a few bucks for alcohol and things escalated.
I hope they were at least alone in that place so no other guests had to be embarrassed on her behalf. The poor staff....

you_dontknowme

I know Pia is her assistant and gets paid to do all this stuff for Amelia, but it's kind of annoying that she films Pia doing this stuff for her and laughs like ha-ha she does my bed and organizes my stuff. Like the tone is as though Pia is a push over friend, but in reality Pia wouldn't do anything for her if she wasn't getting paid. If I were Pia I would ask not to be filmed, but maybe she enjoys being in the videos. Idk, amelia's tone with Pia always seemed patronizing.

• Heart

ladidadada

No doubt she makes a ton of money doing her social media stuff but this is obviously a multi million pound town house, so I can kinda guess who bought that house.

Reactions: 31
Guy is not 30, he is 26!!! He is Hannah's age.
LPM is a fancy restaurant in Mayfair, can't believe they would host such trash.
Estee looked awkward there, these people aren't her vibe
Amelia cannot dance to save her life
Before her broken engagement, she used to not drink, a breakup can really make you do a 180.

• Wow

swimmergirl94

That GRWM where she's in what is essentially lingerie and a silk robe left completely open... it's so obviously a thirst trap that I am getting second hand embarrassment from it.

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 10.38.01 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha

letterspam

I just re-watched some of her older videos with her mom, and seriously her mom is just a league above her own daughters. I know Carol is a rich socialte woman, but to me she always look very genuine, even if her smile sometimes isn't, it still looks that way. She also has a much more classy, warm and charismatic air about her. Meanwhile Amelia and Hannah just come of as basic and desperate.

• Heart

MarinaScorpio

Chatty Member
This was my highlight from today's video. :rolleyes:

Awful make up as per usual. Odd cheek fillers... cheap looking outfit...

Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 19.52.06.png

• Wow
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
Jak, Guy and the rest of the "men" with no shirts on *vomit*
And then Amelia taking a short near Jak's crotch *vomits more*
Tacky is as tacky does.

And no invite for her bestie Inthefrow and Lydiot ?

• Sick
Reactions: 30

sweetbabymango

I agree. Honestly it's become so entertaining to me every time she proudly shows off her hermes bags like she's carrying the cure for an incurable disease. She's so materialistic it's sad really. As much as I would love to be slightly richer, maybe I can have more time off to de-stress from work and go on holidays, I don't envy her empty boring life at all. I'm well educated and my job gives me so much satisfaction because I'm actually making a difference in society.
15 year old me would have been jealous to see she's got her hands on another designer bag but I've matured enough to know that those things are far from what's important in life. Each to their own of course. I still feel fabulous carrying my zara bags around ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 30