Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
she even uses specific hashtags
she wants to become a full time influencer you can tell
really rubs me up the wrong way when these influencers over share there children’s lives
they can’t even consent

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
she’s so annoying
for the life of me do not get why she would have another baby this soon with jett being “high needs”
she said oh it’s okay we don’t sleep now
well being sleep deprived with a toddler and newborn is a whole different leve

all she does is make stupid indirect posts about “tiktok mums being cliquey and the whole community being bitchy” those posts are just as bad as the bitchy ones. i remember when she done one of those posts and she let the comments assume it was about linea (another tt mum)

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
Did I just hear right that she lives in a one bed? With a toddler? And she’s planning on bringing a newborn into as well? 😳

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
She’s never gonna get anywhere with that pram.
It’s 80cm wide. I have the bugaboo donkey which is 74cm and even that’s a struggle to get into most places!
Hers will never fit through doors

beegee

Omg I was just thinking if she had a thread!
I used to enjoy her but now I can see her going down the influencer route and also the constant moaning about sleep. My baby doesnt sleep but the more you talk about it, the worse it is as it just consumes you 🤣 have a nap and just deal with it ahaha
And omg when she was writing to do lists a bit ago, now she's a SAHM, and there was "walk dog" or something along those lines... that should he a given task twice a day hun, you dont need to write it down 🙈