Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Glad I found this she doenst want to talk about jetts pathway he is on but keeps making videos about it you either want to talk about it or you don't šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø but its very clear in what she is talking about

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s never gonna get anywhere with that pram.
Itā€™s 80cm wide. I have the bugaboo donkey which is 74cm and even thatā€™s a struggle to get into most places!
Hers will never fit through doors
Thing is she has a 99th centile toddler, i dont know if you knew this about her toddler cause she never brings it up but her toddler is on the 99th centile?! Honestly never known anyone else to use the centile chart for anything past 1yr except her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

AmberRosexx

Thing is she has a 99th centile toddler, i dont know if you knew this about her toddler cause she never brings it up but her toddler is on the 99th centile?! Honestly never known anyone else to use the centile chart for anything past 1yr except her.
This cracked me up! šŸ˜… my two and a half year old is also 99th for height and weight. Strange how he fits in his buggy still just fine even though heā€™s what half a year ahead of Jett and on the same percentile yet he apparently doesnā€™t fit in anything!

Reactions: 2

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
If she canā€™t afford a pram she shouldnā€™t have a baby šŸ™„ sheā€™s only saying sheā€™s going to use it to get the views up on her videos

Reactions: 2

miss_americana

Chatty Member
The ā€˜mum car chatsā€™ are utterly ridiculous and un safe. For someone who is always going on about car safety to be filing herself, frequently whilst driving is so dangerous. You can see her eyes flicking to (and lingering on) the camera. So bloody dangerous.
And the privilege of her- already worried about TTC for baby number 2 because itā€™s been 4 months and she assumed sheā€™d be pregnant by now!!!!

Reactions: 1

Iā€™mThankyou_

VIP Member
I thought it was about time Amber had a thread, now she's quit her job & is going for the influencer life style full time.

Don't forget guys, āœØļøJett doesn't sleepāœØļø

Omgggggggg I'm so glad there is a thread for this woman!! Did she really need to post 457 videos about transitioning from 2 naps to 1 nap?!?! she needs to get a job if that's all she is worried about ffs!!

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
my two year old is the same percentile and i havenā€™t made a big song and dance about a buggy
still fits in the buggy just fine šŸ˜‚

Iā€™mThankyou_

VIP Member
One of her recent tiktoks, saying what the babies dad does for them..

SoOoOo he does it all? All the nappy changes despite working? So what does she do given she's quit her job to be a SAHM?

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
sheā€™s obviously referring to autism
she mentioned it a few times in her lives before
pretty sure he is two in the summer
my little one who is two soon is on the same pathway and i wouldnā€™t dream of even putting them on tiktok
every detail of his life is on her tiktok , children shouldnā€™t be used for content
she shouldā€™ve really thought about sharing her children at all.
digital footprints are real and no doubt sheā€™ll try and turn into some sen advocate šŸ™ƒ

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
The pram *looks* like it could be the tfk duo pram which retails at over 1k. I really hope she didnā€™t get it sent to her for free

beegee

Yeah Im sure her son sleeps in the main house in his own room but then they live in the annexe? Bit of an odd set up šŸ˜¬