Amanda Palmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone read about her pretending to be dead and recording her then boyfriend finding her 'body'?
Good grief.

I remember when her friend was dying of cancer, and she managed to turn his final days into a massive drama, with her at the centre of it. She's an absolute ghoul.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She gets right on my tits and Neil is a right bellend. Loved Good Omens so very much and was due a re-read but can't as I'm too disappointed and cross.

Reactions: 7
It's the drama of the whole flying 10,000 miles and then driving from one end of the UK to the other during a global pandemic that irritated me. Neil mate, couldn't you have rented a house near your son so you could still be with him? 🤔🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought she last wrote that she was taking some time off to spend with her son after such a hard year. I guess that it might have been months ago though, I have lost all track of time. Was certainly while Neil was still back in the UK.

Reactions: 2
According to her podcast, and I have this second-hand, she, Neil and their son have moved to Auckland. Their son is going to school there or will be, and they'll be in New Zealand for the long-haul. Amanda said something like, they're starting a new chapter as a family, she's looking forward to the togetherness. Neil also posted something to Instagram about taking something as a sign he should accept change. So I wonder if he means accepting that their relationship is truly closed now, and not having any more affairs, as was rumoured to have caused their split.

Reactions: 5
This is so pretty and awful of me, but something about her mouth really annoys me. I think it's because it turns down at the corners naturally but the way she poses makes it look like she's being super serious and arsey about something all the time. Is it just me?!
Also, boo hoo you have many homes around the world and have been fortunate enough to spend a year in one of the safest and most stable countries on earth, how awful that must be for you.

Reactions: 17
This is so pretty and awful of me, but something about her mouth really annoys me. I think it's because it turns down at the corners naturally but the way she poses makes it look like she's being super serious and arsey about something all the time. Is it just me?!
Also, boo hoo you have many homes around the world and have been fortunate enough to spend a year in one of the safest and most stable countries on earth, how awful that must be for you.
Yeah, I get it. I mean she can't help her face but she really uses that frowny eyes shut life is hard guys thing A LOT. Wonder if she employs it when they've run out of milk?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She and Neil Gaiman are back together, apparently. Their relationship seems so unstable, I'm not sure it'll last much longer. Just my opinion, though.

Reactions: 4
I think 'fresh start' means they've closed their marriage for good, but I just don't see that lasting.

• Haha
She used to date Ricky Wilson from Kaiser Chiefs after meeting at a music festival. However, it quickly became apparent that they didn't share much in common and became just friends.
There is drawings on the wall of an unnamed hotel behind a painting of animals doing naughty things drawn by Ricky and Amanda.

• Wow
  • Sick

The happy couple.

They're apparently still together. A friend of mine reckons he looks unhappy, like he's forcing himself to be with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Amanda has nearly single-handedly made me hate the word 'art', the phrase 'make art'. Can't quite put my finger on why, maybe because her 'art' is such self-indulgent rubbish this days. Or maybe because I'm knackered from working in a normo job and dealing with a toddler and wish I lived in NZ making 'art' instead 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13

The happy couple.

They're apparently still together. A friend of mine reckons he looks unhappy, like he's forcing himself to be with her.
Thank god she’s here to pontificate to the world on “how to make art”! How did we manage before?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6