Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got that Zerofat machine thing in Harvey Nicks and one in Manchester I think - not sure how that would sustain a living as I think it’s like a franchise operation (I think) ?
She just looks like a snotty twit, that whole group do Carla Lawson, Jay Begs etc - just scruffs with a lemo problem πŸ˜‚ proper coke whores Liverpool full of them.
She looked a state in that catsuit as well .. just stumpy !
That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel the need to bingewatch scousewives again πŸ˜… she doesn't seem to have changed at all!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel the need to bingewatcu scousewives again πŸ˜… she doesn't seem to have changed at all!
I rewatched it recently 🀣🀣 think it was on Hayu. Have to say as naff and obviously scripted some of it was, I’d have loved a series 2! Way better than TOWIE / MIC in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s got that Zerofat machine thing in Harvey Nicks and one in Manchester I think - not sure how that would sustain a living as I think it’s like a franchise operation (I think) ?
She just looks like a snotty twit, that whole group do Carla Lawson, Jay Begs etc - just scruffs with a lemo problem πŸ˜‚ proper coke whores Liverpool full of them.
She looked a state in that catsuit as well .. just stumpy !
That is all.
That catsuit is ashow why does she never repost or post her fella? They was all dressed smart and he looks like a scruff v neck tshirt and that stupid smile he's got. There all fake wannabes. I think she don't repost him because she's scared to upset whoever funds her life its weird.

Reactions: 3
Looks like a 10 pound sausage in a 2 pound skin in that god awful outfit ...
Would suit the likes of Kendall Jenner not bleeping Mandy from Liverpool πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
That catsuit is ashow why does she never repost or post her fella? They was all dressed smart and he looks like a scruff v neck tshirt and that stupid smile he's got. There all fake wannabes. I think she don't repost him because she's scared to upset whoever funds her life its weird.
She is one person on insta who intrigues me. She has under 75k followers so she wouldn't make enough on insta to live a half decent lifestyle. That bleeping fat loss machine is defo a franchise and by the sounds of it her secretive fella doesnt seem to have much yet she is always head to toe in designer tit and I think it's the real McCoy. Defo some dodgy tit going on, money laundering or fella dabbles in dealing hence him not being on insta. Her bleeping body in that aliexprsss jumpsuit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she has a bleeping wide arse and legs as long as my garden knome

Shes a bleeping fag hag attached to those 2 divas Jaybegs, wide chin josh kelly and coke fiend carla Lawson.

• Haha
She is one person on insta who intrigues me. She has under 75k followers so she wouldn't make enough on insta to live a half decent lifestyle. That bleeping fat loss machine is defo a franchise and by the sounds of it her secretive fella doesnt seem to have much yet she is always head to toe in designer tit and I think it's the real McCoy. Defo some dodgy tit going on, money laundering or fella dabbles in dealing hence him not being on insta. Her bleeping body in that aliexprsss jumpsuit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she has a bleeping wide arse and legs as long as my garden knome

Shes a bleeping fag hag attached to those 2 divas Jaybegs, wide chin josh kelly and coke fiend carla Lawson.
Robbie deal? He couldn't deal a deck of cards Amanda Harrington more of a man than him my boyf knows him. I think he's kept of insta because there people she don't want to upset she's been carrying on makes sense why she don't post him right?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I must admit she does look good for 40 but wouldn’t we all if we never worked a day in our life. 365 self care days πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Maybe she’s claiming benefits πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Candid shots Mand 😏😏😏😏😏

bleeping clearly hate each other
He's got a nice jacket on lol the pair of them look like they stink. she's never got that green lounge suit off and he look's like he smells of a dirty ashtray.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What in the name of lady gaga 2010 is this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Wonder what crappy "business" she is doing now, duck all followers so it's set to fail
I'm sure I read on Elissa C's stories last week that they were doing something together? Business I mean.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure I read on Elissa C's stories last week that they were doing something together? Business I mean.
She's another one that acts like shes businesswoman of the year but has the same followers as a pet dog

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well we have the reveal...a bleeping COOKBOOK πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm sure when people are looking for a cookbook they would think yep il go for some unknown, scouse chav with zero followers instead of nigella πŸ˜‚

Itll be in the 99p amazon books before we know it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Howling at her on that podcast. Catfish mandy cant cover her double chin on that with her hand across her stomach. She needs to face facts that she ain't some skinny bird

Reactions: 4