Amanda Britt ( Scottish )

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you have all seen the video on FB of her crawling about infront of the polis acting like a dog n barking 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another cretin who plays the mental health card when it suits her. She’s an out and out scumbag.

Her followers who enable her are just as bad.

Reactions: 6
She's literally the biggest mug on the app. She's got 1 child who she doesn't have custody of, because she's an absolute nut job 😂 before tiktok was a thing she spent a lot of her time self harming live on Facebook,then calling the police/ambulance for herself,then kick off because the police arrived 😂
Saturday crawled around you could guarantee Britt was live somewhere drinking dragon soop getting sloshed before attempting suicide.

Reactions: 8
no custody of ur kids instant red flag! she's a bleeping alcoholic nutter who loves attention
does anyone remember when she had a pet pigeon (aka stole a pigeon off the street) and went live bleeping weirdo and her snorting does me nuts absolute woman just google her name she's horrible

She's in hospital in agony apparently even though she was live a few hours ago jumping about like a knob. Not bad enough that she can't make several videos on two account and post selfies but

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What pisses me off is how frequently she is rehoused. Although not pissed off for her neighbours as she’s constantly shouting out the windows, arguing, or singing and dancing at the top of her lungs. Lassie is a complete failure of the system and I do believe she has MH, learning difficulties but not as daft as she looks.

Reactions: 1
What pisses me off is how frequently she is rehoused. Although not pissed off for her neighbours as she’s constantly shouting out the windows, arguing, or singing and dancing at the top of her lungs. Lassie is a complete failure of the system and I do believe she has MH, learning difficulties but not as daft as she looks.
She's been in the same place for well over a year now maybe two

Shes addressed giving childcaway and said she sees child every day and its the best thing she did for her

Shes addressed giving childcaway and said she sees child every day and its the best thing she did for her
She goes on about it all the time, talks more about her kids situation than anyone else. She doesn't see her everyday. Amanda is either drunk or in bed no well every other day. She wouldn't have been allowed her child l anyways she can't look after herself. She also wants to her another one with this boyfriend of hers

I've not watched her for a while but I've always wondered why does she not have 24hour support or even 12hour (at night)? I seen last night she's in hospital never touching drink again. Attention? I don't doubt she has mental health problems but she's playing the game!!

The guy in the background of her hospital vid sounds like her ex Charlie, actually makes my body shiver the creep

Reactions: 2
It is Charlie that’s in the hospital with her. He is a creepy bastard he used to love making her pretend to be Stacy the 3 year old back in the day on Facebook lives , he would take her away to change her after she pished herself etc he is disgusting & was full on encouraging it at the time it gave me the fear.

Reactions: 3
It is Charlie that’s in the hospital with her. He is a creepy bastard he used to love making her pretend to be Stacy the 3 year old back in the day on Facebook lives , he would take her away to change her after she pished herself etc he is disgusting & was full on encouraging it at the time it gave me the fear.
Yup i remember this. She would call him daddy. She went to the bingo herself and became Stacy when she was there & was acting like a kid on her own. She got with Charlie again when she was pregnant and was excited to be "mummy and daddy Charlie" with him. bleeping creepy bleep!

Reactions: 2